[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At a hockey game when ya spot Phil with and Indian boy. He tells

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: m.jpg (40KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
40KB, 384x512px
At a hockey game when ya spot Phil with and Indian boy. He tells ya to stop looking at him.

What do?
>>
laugh at his irrelevant ass while my team goes up 3-0 in the series over his shit team
>>
>>2546848
>your team

Which one do you play for?
>>
>>2546840
Phil realy must be a pedophile if he finds this little boy attractive.
>>
0 (zero) five
>>
>>2546848
Preds fans trying to talk trash is always so adorable.
>>
Why does no one on here actually understand the "Indian boy" reference and just say it every time AJ is in a photo?
>>
>>2547098
Because this place has the collective IQ of a bowl of soup.
>>
Tell that noodlehead that I bought his fucking house
>>
>>2546840

Laugh like hell because the Predators are currently violating the Blackhawks' anus like Mickey Gall did his.
>>
>>2546840
LITERALLY FIVE ZERO.
>>
>reddithawks
>>
Continue looking. I've seen how well he does in fights.
>>
>>2546840
>Indian boy

Looks more like asian tranny now. She's aging horribly
>>
>>2547091
betman is creaming when he sees nashville liking hockey
>>
How do they support themselves?

I don't imagine that they live ridiculously extravagantly or anything, but I also seriously doubt that the royalties they get from the stuff on the Network that they're in pays that well.

Wonder how much AJ made on her book.
>>
File: Suffering.png (311KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Suffering.png
311KB, 500x500px
>>2546848
Being a Blue Jackets fan is suffering. WHY CAN'T THEY STOP CHOKING!
>>2547568
She still looks like an Indian boy just that the angle makes it look like she is an Asian tranny.
>>
File: .gif (1MB, 367x334px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
1MB, 367x334px
>>2547251
*gallops towards you*
>>
File: ajleediaperbabytime.jpg (98KB, 1024x485px) Image search: [Google]
ajleediaperbabytime.jpg
98KB, 1024x485px
>>
>>2548397
>on the Network
You know they don't get a single dime out of it right? They are not under any contract with WWE, what is on the network, WWE can show without paying a single dime for people that used to work for them. That's how it works. They are literally jobless.
>>
>>2546840
Shout SEETHING at him then run away
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.