[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did this guy help ruin wrestling? >Shits all over matches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: 1zr1gl5.jpg (19KB, 489x352px) Image search: [Google]
1zr1gl5.jpg
19KB, 489x352px
Did this guy help ruin wrestling?
>Shits all over matches and angles that make a dime
>Only gives out snowflakes to matches with tons of flips and dives
>Gives out snowflakes to any matches with dangerous spots and head drops which contributes to wrestlers dying and becoming pill addicts
>>
TIL Punk vs. Cena was full of flips, dives, dangerous spots and head drops.

Based Big Dick Meltzer Working The Drones
>>
>>2545960
>Literally obsessed

Based Big Ratings Meltz living in your empty brain rent free
>>
>>2545960
based big dick meltzer dominating wrestling

observe that brother
>>
>>2545960
>Shits all over matches and angles that make a dime
When did this happen? If anything he seethes when dimes aren't being drawn considering it benefits him for the business to be in good shape.
>>
>>2545981
Probably anything involving Hogan.
>>
You're dangerously obsessed OP.
>>
>>2546016
That was literally 30 years ago.
Get over it.
>>
>>2545981
he gave Hogan/Andre, which drew more dimes than anything else, minus five stars
>>
>>2546022
because it was a shit match
>>
>>2545981
He rated Hogan vs Andre, the undisputed biggest wrestling match of all time, minus 4 snowflakes. That and pretty much every other match featuring Hogan has been criminally underrated. He's a workrate mark, plain and simple.
>>
>>2546019
Implying Terry only drew dimes on one night.
>>
>>2546022
Who the fuck cares about what it drew? You're not a stockholder in WWE
>>
>>2546022
how the fuck would he know how many dimes it drew when he rates the match within about 20 minutes of it ending?

Also why would "dimes drawn" enter into a quality discussion at all? Do you rate every justin bieber album 5/5 because it draws dimes? Do you leave a movie theatre and think "need to wait until the box office revenue comes out before deciding if I liked that or not"
>>
>>2546032
Because good shit draws.
>>
>>2545960
>people still care about his ratings

who fucking cares seriously? The fact that he has awarded 6 out of 5's should be enough to disregard it altogether
>>
>>2546041
>tfw never cared about Meltzer or his ratings because I rate matches my own way

If someone tells you something is good and then you just repeat it without your own opinion it means you're a fucking puppet
>>
>>2546036
That's not remotely true.
>>
>>2546035
wrestling is the only one with tryhard "fans" that try to pretend to be cynical mercenary wrestlers who talk about "dimes"

some geeks on the internet roleplaying, it's sad

You don't see some people over on /tv/ spamming that Transformers and Twilight are the GOAT films because they made some money
>>
>>2546045
I don't normally do this but you really earned a
>tips fedora
>>
>>2546053
They do that with James Cameron all the time
>>
>>2546055
>I can't think for myself

*tips fedora*
>>
>>2546061
James Cameron has legitimately made several excellent films.
>>
>>2546045
>I'm not a PUPPET LIKE YOUUUUUU SHEEPLE
>>
Yes

>this reddit hivemind

scary
>>
Dave is a worthless faggot and just getting worse with age.
>>
>>2546053
Contrarian faggots thinking they are working someone into a shoot when they really are just working themselves into a shoot. Really makes you think.
>>
>>2546027
Because Hogan is garbage , and always was garbage?
He is literally "nacionalism" only guy. That why he was over. He even suck at NWO. Fucking macho man was a better heel.
>>
>>2546493
18 PLUS PAL
>>
>>2546036

2/10
>>
>>2546497
Get a clue.
>>
>>2546493
>He even suck at NWO.

LOL
>>
>>2546495
>i gotta post a bad mem xDD i am le trol
pathetic lad , bet you did also the Roman thread.
>>
>People think ajpw was just head drops and dangerous spots because all they've seen is videos of the finishers that were used very very rarely and busted out after 40 minutes of the best slow paced story-telling wrestling ever
Lel, fucking plebs. Dave even hates head drops just like he hates Shibata's headbutts.
Also surprise surprise, more wrestlers died from the rampant drug abuse and tough schedule in the wwf/wcw than ajpw. Only Misawa died so far of the four pillars and he died because he was old,out of shape and yes, had a ton of injuries built up from over the years that he NEVER nursed or took time off because the company would have died as he was the only draw after Kobashi semi-retired
>>
>>2546072
>he admits that he's afraid of plebbit
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.