[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mexican commentary from OVER THE EDGE 1999 - you can hear Owen's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

File: 1280x720-msY.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-msY.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_769182253

This is probably the closest we will ever see (or rather hear) Owen's death. You can hear the sound of Owen hitting the mat and mexican comentators panicking.
>>
>>2545655
You're a fucking liar
>>
>>2545655
cringe
>>
>>2545655
Damn I am a retard. Here is the right link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAYGzl7d15Q

>>2545658
>>2545659
>>2545662
>>
owens death was a work you marks, he's coming back at survivor series to go over reigns
>>
>>2545667
The fall is right after 0:28
>>
>>2545667
is this true?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (38KB, 877x141px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
38KB, 877x141px
>>2545678
>>
That's what being a flip flopping Vanilla Midget gets ya
>>
>>2545680

It's not true and that poster is a bullshitter.

In the early days of streaming (pre-2005) there were some gifs / tiny rez uploads which spliced together footage from a Sunday Night Heat where the harness fucked up as a work after a Blackman match. That was cut in with bits of Over The Edge and the still photos of him in the ring and I think even some scaffold match footage.

Many people who claim to have been in attendance said the event occurred while the arena was in darkness and the promo package was playing on the titantron so nobody was watching.

So there has definitely never been leaked footage online EEEEEVER (and I remember everyone hunting for it on rotten and ogrish 18 years ago...) but people have a false memory of believing they actually saw it once, from uploads of the worked footage and the stills pics.
>>
>>2545697
>Many people who claim to have been in attendance said the event occurred while the arena was in darkness and the promo package was playing on the titantron so nobody was watching.

Your post must be a lie because this shit makes no sense. WHY would they dark the room completely and make Owen perform his extremely dangerous stunt entrance when no one can see it? Sounds fishy.
>>
>>2545678
Yes it's true, you can hear everything, not see though. Just watch the video. It's not fake nor a screamer or a rick roll or anything stupid like that.
>>
>>2545700
You're right it makes no sense.

Why does that make MY post bullshit? I am saying people have said that.

For a long long time I believed that it was a work because Owen had said in interviews he wanted t quit, had the money, and didn't want hassle from fans.

It seemed odd they would perform a stunt when nobody was watching?

I don't know though now. He supposedly died from a 70ft / 21m fall. It is perhaps possible he was lowered a small way and hung for a moment so he was already part-descended when the spot was scheduled to happen and the lights would come back on and show him?

I really don't know though. But I know for a fact that no legit footage was ever published online but there were four or five deliberately forged mini vid clips / gifs back in the ogrish days (~2002).
>>
File: 1489025637526.jpg (411KB, 1069x643px) Image search: [Google]
1489025637526.jpg
411KB, 1069x643px
>>2545689
>>
>>2545706
>For a long long time I believed that it was a work
It was a illuminati blood sacrifice to baphomet because Owen was a rebelious guy.
>>
>>2545729
Or prank gone wrong? Owen ribbed lots of guys.
>>
File: 1492153414563.gif (938KB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
1492153414563.gif
938KB, 440x248px
>>2545729
>>
>>2545731
Judging by how WWE did not want to show it to the world on a live PPV they knew something is gonna happen. I'll stick with blood sacrifice.
>>
>>2545736
Sacrifices must be seen by the largest number of people for them to draw power, though (JFK, 9/11).

They wouldn't take all the risk without summoning all of the reward.
>>
>>2545746
Naaah. Look at the club 27 (or was it 26?). No one saw the death itself. It's about how many people know about the sacrifice, not see actual death. Most of the sacrifices are made in the dark as well.
>>
>>2545736
>Blood sacrifice

Yeah, okay. Meanwhile, found a vid on Dailymotion. Seems like the best chance for actual footage is through these things and hoping someone actually has it.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1qgmxn_owen-hart-s-fall-heard-at-wwf-over-the-edge-1999-c-band-satellite-feed_sport
>>
>>2545751
>>2545655
>>2545667
Timing adds up too.
>>
>>2545700
>WHY would they dark the room completely and make Owen perform his extremely dangerous stunt entrance when no one can see it?
It was prep for the stunt. Usually how this works is the performer is initially hanging by the rig before the operator starts the decent. While the arena was darkened owen stepped out over the ring expecting to safely dangle, instead, the jerry-rigged quick release failed under his weight and he fell to his death before his segment even started
>>
>>2545751
FAKE.

>>2545756
No they don't.
>>
>>2545763
Any proof of that or just speculations?
>>
>>2545765
Care to explain why it's fake?

Also if you check both vids, the shock reaction from the commentators and the impact happens at almost the exact same time into the promo in both vids.
>>
>>2545769
I'm speaking from my own experience (I was a shitty theme park stuntman for years) and legal paper work says the crappy quick release rig they used was set up by amateurs and was a rushed job. Altogether it was a fucking horrible accident that should not have happened
>>
>>2545772
>exact same time

Mexican version: It happens about 3-4 seconds after the interview.

Supposed USA version: It happens during the interview.

>Care to explain why it's fake?

Are you being serious? The sound of crashing is so fake like it's taken from a mortal kobmat game where a guy rips someone's head off, JR's and King's reactions are taken from another videos, clearly put over the Over the Edge real sound.
>>
>>2545781
The arena was darkened. The difference in both vids are about 3-4 seconds. That's not a large enough gap to rule out both reactions being legit when you consider general differences between reaction times, their positions compared to the site of the incident, who was looking directly at it or not.

As for the sound, that could well have been the crack that is his chest caving in. I'm not sure, but I think the ring floor was damaged upon impact too. There's also people who've claimed to be there who've heard a cracking noise when Owen fell. The impact seperated his aorta from his heart. I'm guessing that would cause quite a sound. As for the commentator sound put over the real sound, we can see that this is an unusual feed + we can't determine whether this is actually the case or not without a sound program that can determine which bits are added on and which one aren't. So it's limited to something like common sense which doesn't go further than "I'm really convinced of my own assumptions and everybody else should be too if they're smart". And that's not helpful. Looking at the description of the Dailymotion-vid, I think it's worth looking into. Or we could just talk about blood sacrifices instead, I don't care, I'm just sharing.
>>
>>2545775
they went in depth on this incident on a podcast but i cant remember which one it was
>>
>>2545655
Wait so there's really no video of owen hart falling? It's funny i never looked for it but always assumed it was there
>>
>>2545951
At least none released. There's probably unbroadcasted footage that the WWE has, implying they haven't destroyed it or something.

The closest you'll ever find is some random ECW scaffold match with the title "Owen Hart Death". Even if the footage is out there, unless someone from within WWE leaks it we'll probably never see it.
>>
>>2545914

Lapsed Fan did an Over the Edge show, you might be thinking of that. They read a bunch from his wife's book.
>>
>>2545860

>The difference in both vids are about 3-4 seconds. That's not a large enough gap (...)

Except you hear the thud sound WAAAAY too quick in the "Murrican" version, not just the commentary.

American version: "needs the Blue Blazer" is where you hear this fake sound.

Mexican version: the impact sound goes off 4-5 seconds later.

Admit it, is that your dailymotion video or your pal's or something? I am not even going to answer the rest of your post when there are fairytales and flowers like this:

" I'm not sure, but I think the ring floor was damaged upon impact too."

Yeah sure and they repaired it for the rest of the show in a few minute span, while setting up a ring takes about half of an hour if not more. Also the Mexican sound being completely different than Murrican. Go home dude.
>>
>>2546049
Carter, do you work or just troll people on here and TV?
>>
>>2546067
> every poster i dont like is carter
Its way too intelligible and not filled with unfuny forced memes to be him
>>
>>2546067
Where are your arguments boy? Is this the only one you are going to bring?
>>
>>2545667
>Oh no!
>>
>>2545700
http://redirect.viglink.com/?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_149240708933213&key=bbb516d91daee20498798694a42dd559&libId=j1loj24p010004m6000MAc1hobcf2&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.lostmediawiki.com%2Fthread%2F334%2Fowen-hart-death-tape&v=1&out=http%3A%2F%2Fweb.archive.org%2Fweb%2F20080304022127%2Fhttp%3A%2F%2Fhomepage.mac.com%2Fknarley%2Fowenhart%2Ftimeline%2Fowentimeline.html&ref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F&title=Owen%20Hart%20Death%20Tape%20%7C%20Forums%20-%20The%20Lost%20Media%20Wiki&txt=link
>>
>>2546239
Kek
>>
File: IMG_4394.jpg (26KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4394.jpg
26KB, 210x240px
¡OH NO!
>>
>>2545667
Geez how long has Carlos been with the company?
>>
>>2545655
bump
>>
>>2545680
>one of the videos that can not be uploaded
What are some others?
>>
>>2550528
stuff like dd
>>
>>2548467
do you really expect to go here.
>>
>>2545951
There may be footage from the hardcam that was running but it if it was indeed dark it wouldn't have been that visible.

The footage which wwe has is likely his fall and aftermath (the cpr team working in ring)

They kept it for legal reasons and likely still have it somewhere.

If it is in fact digital now, we may have a leak someday but ya
>>
>>2551231
The tape compiled by the E would be for legal reasons. Because of this, they would need to have as much footage as possible. Meaning every angle of the fall that was caught on an camera running and footage of the paramedics working on him in ring and backstage until he went to the hospital.

Since this was compiled for leg reasons, lawyers at the time would advise to never delete the footage, which of course means that they still have no reason to delete it
>>
>>2550589
Come on, that Daredevil movie wasn't that bro
>>
I'm FAR more interested in seeing the Droz incident than this one

For years I've wanted to see how the fuck D'Lo Brown botched a powerbomb so bad that it crippled someone for life
>>
>>2550528
Kevin then tells how when he was at titan tower, there was a lot of down time between meetings, shoots. A lot of hurry up an wait. So during this down time he would go to the wwe video library, and watch various tapes.

there was a shelf in the library, that had 2 tapes that were "never to be viewed, never to be erased" they were over the edge 99, and Droz vs Dlo. So those tape do exist, but have never, and will never see the light of day.

Source is Kevin Kelly interview
>>
>>2552566
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/5antn6/droz_vs_dlo_incident_photos_before_during_and/
>>
>>2545655
>Mexican commentary
>Not knowing that based Carlos and Hugito are colombian
Kill yourself common idiot
>>
>>2550528
the grifter
>>
>>2552970
Nah I've seen those photos before.....I want video of the actual powerbomb to see exactly how it got fucked up

I've listened to both D'Lo and Droz's account....neither one was able to articulate exactly what went wrong
>>
>>2552566
>For years I've wanted to see how the fuck D'Lo Brown botched a powerbomb so bad that it crippled someone for life

Droz, in an interview, states he was wearing a loose shirt during the match. When Brown went for his signature running powerbomb, he was not able to gain a proper grip on him while Droz was unable to execute a proper jump to aid in the lifting of the powerbomb.

Droz landed on his head, and fractured two discs in his neck
>>
>>2553039
whats the difference spic? we white men dont give a fuck
>>
>>2554003
That's why I'm glad whiteys becoming extinct
>>
>>2552566
>Droz
>Drozdov married fellow WWE employee Julie Youngberg in 1999, only days after his accident. He later stated that the one thing he would like to do would be to walk Julie down the aisle. The two divorced in late 2005.

fucking roasties
>>
>>2552566

Droz's head went backwards.
>>
>>2554028
You mean his head snapped back upon impact? FUCK
>>
>>2554002

WTF so D'Lo never got to hold up and stabilize Droz on his shoulders before slamming him down?

Did he even get to actually slam Droz down intentionally, or did Droz automatically drop down to his head due to the initial lift-up being botched and awkward?
>>
>>2554028

He really was looking at the real deal now.
>>
>>2553039
Hugo is from Ecuador. Grew up in the Bronx.
>>
>>2554003
Different countries,different food,different ways of speaking Spanish,shifting ethnic makeups,different histories. Learn asshole.
>>
File: owenhartalone2thumb.jpg (33KB, 550x359px) Image search: [Google]
owenhartalone2thumb.jpg
33KB, 550x359px
>>2548467
>>2551037
its an archive.org site, it actually has some old pictures where you can see him lying dead from far.
>>
>>2551231
>If it is in fact digital now, we may have a leak someday but ya
Oh, trust me......someday they're gonna fuck up and the right person will have access to it and will leak it/sell it to be leaked
>>
>>2545680
That video all over Youtube was probably that misinterpreted New Jack video

Such footage would have at least been on Liveleak by now
>>
>>2545667
Based Carlitos. He has to be inducted in the fucking hall of fame.
>>
File: TheWhiteNationalist.jpg (194KB, 891x1600px) Image search: [Google]
TheWhiteNationalist.jpg
194KB, 891x1600px
>>2554003
>>2554009
>>
>>2545680
Absolute bullshit. Way worse footage is routinely posted all over 4chan such as the R. Bud Dwyer suicide. We'd have seen it a thousand times by now if the footage had ever been out once.
>>
>>2554085
Ya some dude on reddit who was there said that his head went unnaturally backwards
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.