[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's Brock's appeal? I remember watching him during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 4

File: les.jpg (126KB, 914x514px) Image search: [Google]
les.jpg
126KB, 914x514px
What's Brock's appeal? I remember watching him during the Ruthless Aggression Era and he was boring as fuck. 10 years later everyone starts making a big deal about his return, but he's even worse than he was back then.

The same people who complain about part timers taking up the spot light make an exception for Brock. He becomes champion and goes months on end without defending it. Why the hell would I be interested in watching Raw when the champion is never on the show and there isn't even anytime building his next title defense on the next ppv. Why do you guys support him?
>>
Because he's a draw, Lesnar can alone sell a ppv.
>>
>>2545332
What makes him a draw? He does the same moves over and over, his repertoire since his return has been less than Super Cena. He doesn't give a crap, he doesn't train unless he's doing a UFC match between bookings, even then he uses PEDs. The guy is boring as fuck, and Heyman's promos sound like a broken record at this point
>>
>>2545343
Nostalgia.
>>
>>2545343
He's a UFC champion and a genetic freak
>>
>>2545343
I think the only thing that makes him a draw is his Q rating. Brock was the first wrestler I remember seeing on Sports Center when he left to be a camp body for the Vikings. Then he made it big fighting (juicing) for the UFC. He's got a larger base of potential fans to draw from.

I loved old Lesnar. He'd have real matches vs. Angle, destroy a ring with Big Show, venture up to the top rope for a frog splash, Benoit would show up and nobody would say "BUT MAH MANLET TOO SMALL TO FIGHTS THE BORK" like everyone says now as if wrestling is fucking real.

I agree with you. The face reactions he gets make me fucking sick. The smark community is fucking terrible. They bitch about limited move sets, guys who can't promo, part timers taking up space at the top of the card yet they'll cheer the hell out of this unmotivated roided up piece of shit.
>>
>>2545320
18+ my dude.
>>
>>2545332
PPV buys don't matter anymore and he does nothing for TV ratings
>>
>>2545369
>Benoit would show up and nobody would say "BUT MAH MANLET TOO SMALL TO FIGHTS THE BORK"

Benoit was the most intimidating manlet though. Seriously I can't compare someone like Balor to him. Even Kurt who's 5'10" looked legit going against Brock. Maybe cause they could do actual wrestling power moves and not gingery kicks.
>>
>>2545390
I thought I had read that he helped TV ratings.
>>
>>2545320
>Why do you guys support him?
Cause he looks like an actual wrestler.

He's robbing Vince blind working his 3 matches a year schedule but if the alternative is traveling 300 days a year and being bullied by JBL I'll take the former.
>>
>>2545393
that and they both were roided/pilled out the ass at all times to give them their physique
>>
>>2545401
>GayBL bullying Bork
Bork so much as exhales in his general direction and he's wetting his pants.
>>
>>2545320
Anyone remember his match with Cain?
>>
>>2545401
>>2545404
>>2545405

during an Ivory shoot interview she talked about JBL - he's a bully to guys he can get away with bullying; all about making guys lower on the card pay dues (sometimes it was just "carry my fucking bags), but, when Brock Lesnar, green as hell showed up, JBL & Co would've gotten on their knees and sucked his dick to attach themselves to the rocket strapped to Lesnar's back.
>>
> looks like he could obliterate anyone
> UFC Champion, NCAA Champion, had an unprecedented first year
> Based theme song and entrance

He's on another level. Whenever I flip onto Raw when my mates are over they always care about Brock more than any other guy. He's larger than life and has mainstream appeal. Only weakness is the mic and that he doesn't care.
>>
>>2545416
she-man does more for me than he-man.
>>
>>2545320
Legit wrestling and MMA background
Paul Heyman on the stick
Came back and wreck John Cena before he was embraced as BMJ
Shall I go on?
>>
reminder that even if he doesn't care he still makes Goldberg look like a million bucks and is able to do really high leapfrogs over him, not to mention being a really good seller
>>
>>2545320
At the end of the day, I think it depends on how you perceive his leaving the company the first time. As >>2545420 and >>2545418 said, he has a solid history, and was given the Diesel treatment in his first year. Then he married Sable, decided he would rather play grabassball, had the stinker with Goldberg, and sued Vince to get out of the no-compete. Some feel he's an ungrateful bastard for it. Some just want a big guy who's legitimately threatening.

Also, he has a chest penis.
>>
>>2545343
He's put on great matches recently, Punk, the Cena squash, Roman at WM31, Undertaker HiaC, and the great quickie with Goldberg at WM33. He gets lazy and he should definitely work more dates, but his in-ring performances and monster booking translate to him being a big draw, it's that simple.
>>
>>2545343
Because he is freakishly strong. But to me, the thing that makes him a very good worker and makes the crowd interested is because he is a great seller (given the right amount of money).
>>
His appeal when he debuted was that he was stronger than people who were bigger than him and faster than people who were smaller than him. He was an absolute monster.

His appeal since he has come back was the fact that he was a legitimate fighter.

Add on other variables such as him being one of the greatest sellers into the entire business and the streak ending as well as his undefeated streak and it's not hard to understand why he's a draw, unless you're literally retarded.
>>
>>2545320
>>2545320
I will be honest, I never liked him. Pushed to the moon in 2002, and treated like a god, despite severe lack of ring time. Keep in mind that Lesnar was in the ring competing for less than an hour in 2014. Total. He's robbing Vince blind, and putting the strap on him the way they have devalues the title because it's not defended.
People have this skewed idea that putting the belt on him will make the belt mean anything. It won't. Good matches will make the belt mean something.
Look at KO, while his time with the belt has been mediocre (this is due to his pairing with Y2J, who was more over than the belt) his defences of the title meant something. With the belt on Lesnar, we're really only going to see it defended on the big 4 PPVs of the year, which is really going to suck. Especially as the scheduled match at WM34 is Lesnar/Reigns which I do want to see (WM31's main event was underrated imo) but keeping that belt on Lesnar is just going to piss the smarks off more when Reigns inevitably wins. Which he should. He's not part time.
People bitched when Goldberg held it for like 5 weeks. What do you think will happen when Lesnar loses?
>>
>>2545544
Also 2 move guy is boring. At least Dadberg had two moves and then the fight ended.
>>
>>2545320

He's the modern Ultimate Warrior.
>>
He's a tough dude,but I could always see the fear he has when he's face 2 face with Goldberg,he's looking like a big fat scarred pussy
Goldberg will always be his daddy and he knows it
>>
Only wrestler normies like non ironically and will watch
>>
>>2545544
>his defences of the title meant something
No they didn't. They made the belt a joke cause he always needed to cheat to win.
>>
>>2545549
t.someone who doesn't know a single thing about the Ultimate Warrior
>>
Since Brock's return the most he's have done in a match is multiple suplexes, the F-5, the Kimura lock, and mma strikes, usually most his matches are multiple suplexes and the F-5.

His matches with Cena were crap, people only rave about it because Cena was squashed in one of them. He had 2 entertaining matches with Undertaker, one good triple threat which was only good because of Cena and Rollins. His best match was against Punk, and Punk carried that match too.

Brock could of had an amazing match against Dean Ambrose, not because Dean Ambrose is a great wrestler but because Dean Ambrose hardcore style was a perfect compliment to Lesnar's power style, but Lesnar phoned it in instead of giving Ambrose what could of been the greatest beat down in WWE history.
>>
He's a fucking beast. Looks like he could legit destroy someone and would.
>>
>>2545320
You weren't watching during the Ruthless Aggression Era.
Why even bother lying about that?
>>
>>2545549
Literally nothing about Brock is similar in any way to the Ultimate Warrior.
>>
>>2546739
>of
>>
Remember the HHH/Steiner match everyone hates? Yeah Brock wrestles that match now and gets **** for it just because of "big fight atmosphere ". He sucks now. Hard. It was fun ONCE when he squashed Cena like that but years later and he just keeps doing that match only progressively lazier.
>>
>>2547280
difference is scott steiner was a little fucking slow sloppy manlet and brock is a BEAST and quick and explosive as fuck. brock can also sell and bump
>>
Old Brock- a monster but could also actually wrestle

New Brock - a meme wrestler who gets gassed easily "le suplex city"
>>
>>2545320
He doesn't have any appeal. He draws no ratings or extra buy rates. The only thing WWE gets out of him is some crossover promotion to MMA homos, which ESPN might plug every now & than, but it all adds up to nothing. It's just smoke and mirrors so WWE can pretend they are somewhat mainstream and relevant to investors/sponsors, which they aren't. Check that, I guess that what it ads up to, fooling sponsors for money because he certainly doesn't draw ratings or PPV buys.
>>
>>2547286
>Brock
>Bump
>Sell
Did we go back in time several years?
>>
>>2545369
I'm a smark and I hate this motherfucker. Braun Strowman has more moves and better charisma, and he doesn't just work four shows out of a year.
>>
>>2545544
>With the belt on Lesnar, we're really only going to see it defended on the big 4 PPVs of the year
Good. I don't understand why the top champion needs to show up every week; he's the fucking champ, he should be the final boss of the PPVs while the shitters duke it out to reach that status.
>>
>>2545320
He's fun to watch and makes wrestling look much stiffer and stronger than the choreographed dancing that wrestling promotions have put out for the last 10 years.
Fans who bitch about part-timers give Bork a pass because he's entertaining, while Vince gives him a pass because he's a proven draw and money-maker.
>>
>>2549297
I doubt you've even watched anything beyond TNA
>>
>>2549309
I doubt you have either.
>>
nobody on the roster can touch him physically and he has actually had somewhat protected booking, which basically doesn't happen anymore.
>>
>>2549316
>"no u"

wrong
>>
Him squashing Cena like a bug was what won me over
>>
>>2549323
>can't even refute Bork as a draw or his appeal to fans
>w-wrong
wew
>>
>>2549342
Good thing I was never talking about that, yeah?
>>
>>2549349
>good thing I cherrypicked
I guess it's a good thing for you.
>>
>>2549357
Not as good as your Strawman is for you, sport.
>>
>>2549386
>cherrypicks
>doesn't address the argument
>s-strawman
C'mon son at least make an effort. I carved out shitposting time just for you.
>>
He has credibility as a real fighter and keep kayfabe alive.

Also it helps that Heyman is his permanent mouth piece. Wat kind of stupid question is this op?
>>
>>2549479
What argument? That you admitted not having watched anything beyond TNA before getting butthurt about banking wrongly on me being as much of a pleb as you?
>>
>>2549487
>argument is clearly about Bork's appeal and drawing power
>what argument lol
Son, this can't be your best effort.
>>
>>2545567
>cheat to win
>Eddie Guerrero
He was a heel, that's kind of what they do
>>
>>2549594
>it took him 36 minutes to be this wrong

What part of "I doubt you've even watched anything beyond TNA" even mentioned Lesnar?

>trying this hard to win an argument with himself and STILL failing
>>
>>2549275
well he's not going to be on TV each week, even in non-title matches because he's a part timer. I mean hate KO all you like, he was there, he did stuff. If the champ isn't there to be the biggest guy in the locker room, then what's the point? Taker is so well respected so that worked for him. Lesnar is a well known dickhead both on and off screen.
>>
>>2549603
>cherrypicked the argument
>you're wrong son TNA TNA
Address the entire thing. I get you wanna cherrypick, but come on son.
>>
>>2549616
Say "cherrypick" again pleb, it'll totally make you feel better.

I don't give a shit about what Lesnar draws. Not what I'm talking about.

>I watch lolWWE and DixieLand only but here's my sweeping commentary on wrestling
>>
>>2549606
>If the champ isn't there to be the biggest guy in the locker room, then what's the point?
They do have other titles to make storylines around, as well as the storyline of becoming the #1 contender. The champ should make an appearance when the #1 contender is decided and talks shit and plays mind games, maybe wrestle in a match two weeks before the PPV and completely obliterate the opponent.
If the champ shows up and wrestles every week for no real reason, it kinda defeats the purpose of being at the top of the mountain.
>>
>>2549630
>I don't give a shit about what Lesnar draws. Not what I'm talking about.
Then there is absolutely nothing you offer apart from just a normal shitpost.
Thanks for the laughs kek.
>>
>>2549659
>get BTFO
>sh-shitposting

And I even intimidated you outta saying "cherrypick".

L
>>
>>2549667
>L
What am I looking at here? Did you post before finishing your thought?
>>
>>2549682
Slang that you're apparently not with-it enough to know despite it being at least a decade old.
>>
>>2549710
>letters are slang now
Jesus Christ. First it's cherrypicking arguments, now it's using just letters for slang; it never ends with you kek.
I'll admit though, despite your shitposting, I'm mildly entertained.
>>
>>2549646
Yeah, and did I say he had to wrestle? He should be on the show, even if he's skipping live events. At best we get Heyman, who is starting to be boring and is even botching promos now. If Brock was there, not even speaking, but just being there (like you see him leaving the GM's office as someone else is coming in, or something similar) would make him feel like a presence backstage. Taker was always spooky so his lack of appearance meant nothing. Brock is billed as a normal jacked up dude, so he needs to be there. Or Heyman will bore us all to death
>>
>>2549745
>now

18+

btw, have you heard about this underground promotion called NJPW?
>>
Only dudebros/E Drones give a fuck about him at this point. Even then, he hasn't drawn a dime in half a decade.
>>
>>2549759
Brock is such a special case though because of his contract with WWE and his status as a legitimate athlete. Blame Vince for not being able to negotiate properly to get more TV time for Lesnar.
Besides, the crowd gets hype for Lesnar when the music hits, so Lesnar's character and Heyman's rantings are still a huge presence, despite limited dates.
>>
>>2549801
What is Brock vs Goldberg
What is Brock vs Orton
>>
>>2549806
>What is Brock vs Orton

>>>/trash/?
>>
>>2549777
>Bringing up Kenny Omega promotion and the Japanese sidekicks
Next you're ask me if I know ROH or FCW, or if I saw the 6 star match Omega put on
>>
>>2549805
>Bork is a special case
So, a dude who got picked up for a super lucrative deal in the early 2000's, bailed on it because he couldn't hack the travel then sued the WWE so he could wrestle in Japan after he failed at American Hand-Egg, is the special case?

Vince should not re-sign him when his contract is up. Brock has fucked him in the ass for years and it's ruining the Dub.
>>
>>2549801
>Even then, he hasn't drawn a dime in half a decade.
This might be false since he saved the shithole that was UFC 200 and gave WWE much more exposure on ESPN and other sports channels than it deserved.
>>
>>2549819
HE TOOK IT SERIOUSLY!

>Next you're ask me

No wonder you're so confused by slang.
>>
>>2549806
Goldberg was the draw.

>Orton
kek
>>
>>2549824
lol you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>2549830
>>Next you're ask me
Whoops. Let me fix that for you.
>L
Better? I used your slang so you can better understand.
>>
>>2549840
You mean "understand better" you stupid shit.

>this triggered by pointing out that he's taken an L
>totally ignoring being mocked for taking obvious sarcasm at face value
>>
>>2549837
Could you clarify on that? I basically laid out his actual history in the early 2000's. He was getting paid main event money, owned a fucking private jet that was for him alone, and he could not hack the travel. He left to go play for the Minnesota Vikings, and failed. He sued the WWE so he could wrestle in Japan (WWE made him sign a non-compete when he quit early from his contract), then after that went to UFC. His record there isn't great shakes either. I mean better than anything I've ever done but there are current UFC guys with better stats.

Then he goes back the WWE and gets treated like a God. Don't get it, he's a dick, he's boring, and Heyman is not being used correctly and now he's botching promos and showing his age each time he's out.
>>
>>2549851
Lesnar was the final cut during his NFL season (he's even in that year's NFL game) and it turned out he was playing injured for a long time before that.
>>
>>2549856
>chose to play injured
>didn't bother re-applying the following season
This is relevant info how?
>>
>>2549846
>You mean "understand better" you stupid shit.
I take it English is not your first language, or you're just not good at it.

>ask a question
>haha he fell for my sarcasm haha triggered
Come on son. I get that you want to save face, but you can go about it in a less desperate manner.
>>
>>2549862
>English isn't your first language
>responded literally to obvious sarcasm
>>
>>2545343
Not sure if this is shit bait or just naive babby posting, but almost everyone in both wwe and ufc uses PEDs
>>
>>2549860
Because he didn't want to play in the minor leagues, where the Vikings were trying to send him to. Despite that he almost made an NFL team while never playing a lick of college ball.
>>
>>2549851
Everything you claim he ''failed'' is still more of an accomplishment in real athletics and the real world than 99% of the roster. He is a freak show attraction and you're an idiot for not getting that and for suggesting they cut him or don't resign him when he's basically the only person of his caliber on Earth willing to slum it in pro wrestling. If Brock walks he'll just take his schtick to NJPW for a couple matches and, again, that's why you're an idiot.

He won the lawsuit, he won championships in UFC, and it's been said he could have definitely played in the NFL. You have some kind of autistic typical wrestling fan delusional hate boner for him and it's clear by how you denigrate his achievements and choices. I'm not even a big Brock fan but it's clear as day what his value is, was and remains to the WWE.

Fucking. Idiot.
>>
>>2549851
Because his UFC record, although not great, shows that even with little to no training and just an amateur background in wrestling, he was able to hack it with UFC's best before diverticulits came along.
And what this anon >>2549877 said also.
>>
>>2549874
>>2549877
Can you cite a source here? Like you're verging into complete bullshit here. I'm not a fan of Lesnar, and I made that very clear. Winning a lawsuit is not an achievement one can claim as their own. That's Brock's lawyer's achievement,

Winning Championships in UFC is great but again his UFC record (plus pissing hot TWICE last year) is no great shakes compared to his peers in UFC. If you want to talk about his time in NJPW that's fine, but NJPW is not WWE, and he's not giving as much to the WWE as he was to NJPW.

>>2549884
>no training
Yeah because he just walked up and did zero training. That is pure bullshit. Everyone who competes in UFC trains hard to enter the octagon.
>>
>>2549890
Then why did you even bring up lawsuits? Whatever dude, fucking cry about Brock somewhere else you amazing faggot. You're a biased little bitch and nothing will be good enough for you.
>>
>>2549890
>did zero training
>won their championship
>>
>>2549895
I brought it up because he wouldn't have gone to NJPW if he didn't sue the Dub to change the Non-Compete clause that he signed knowing why he had to sign it. The WWE did not want him wrestling for anyone considering they stuck him in OVW, then after knocking up his then gf leaving OVW to get trained privately. He sued over the wording, and the WWE didn't care as Japan at the time was not a threat, in some ways the Dub still think it's not.

>>2549904
Cite me a source and I'll gladly re-tract my statement
>>
>>2549908
A source on Lesnar winning the UFC Title?

You're fucking joking, right?
>>
>>2549913
No, on the training. You have said he did no training. I want a source on that. If it's true then fair, but if you can't cite me one I'm going to call bullshit
>>
>>2549890
>Yeah because he just walked up and did zero training. That is pure bullshit. Everyone who competes in UFC trains hard to enter the octagon.
Exactly. Brock waltzed in and become a UFC champ with what, 1 to 2 years of training max? Meanwhile average fighters dedicate half of their lives just to get into the Octagon and be successful. Brock doesn't even spar during his training sessions.

>Can you cite a source here?
What other sources do you need? He went to the UFC after one fight in K1 and almost beat Frank Mir. He was the last guy cut from the Vikings without playing college ball, and he was the UFC champ and drew over 1 million PPV buys in most of his fights.
It's almost public record at this point. I get that you don't like Lesnar, but he's automatic money and a walking accolade.

>>2549917
It was me who said that, but he did next to nothing compared to other UFC fighters. Brock jumped in with the sharks the minute he learned about K1 fighting.
>>
>>2549908
He sued the Fed because of their legally untenable business practices they use to shackle their worthless talent to them because they are a stupid greedy company. And he won, because you can't keep someone from making a living. So Brock proved, legally and in court, he's bigger than the WWE, which is why they bend over backwards to employ him to this day.
>>
>>2549921
So your source is nothing. 1-2 years hard training is nothing. Fantastic.

Out of interest Mr. Heyman, how much do you love Brock's dick?
>>
>>2549930
"Sure"
"I believe you"
>T. Heyman
>>
>>2545343

Ya seething
>>
>>2549934
If you read his book he talks about it, no need to be salty. And if you expect to fare well in a professional combat sport after 2 years of training, you are very sadly mistaken.
Take the Lesnar hate goggles off now lad, it's time to move on.
>>
>>2549934
1-2 years of training and he was beating guys with over a decade of experience.

>>2549939
holy fuck you're mad
>>
>>2549934
>>2549939
Pathetic. We get that you hate Brock but, really, you're just being shat on from every direction with nothing but facts and you're refusing to acknowledge them.

Who is your favorite wrestler, Ziggler or something? Just stop. How dumb do you have to be, seriously, to not ''get'' Brock's attraction when he's worked you into a massive shoot?
>>
>>2549275
>>2549297
And people complain about Samartino's 8 year reign.
>>
File: 1362165415557.jpg (60KB, 420x314px) Image search: [Google]
1362165415557.jpg
60KB, 420x314px
Before i read a bit about Brock, i used to think he was basically a dumb faggot.
All muscle, no brain.

After reading up on him, he's actually probably one of the most clever individuals in this business.
He's not booksmart, his intelligence is of the pratical kind.
He very quickly realized by looking at people like Ric and Hogan that wrestling chews you up and never lets you go, so his entire goal ever since he got into this has been

1-Get rich
2-Work as little as possible
3-Get out as soon as possible

This, to me, is not a smart person.
I think he has shit figured out way more than most of the other guys.
You can argue that at the end of the day he keeps coming back and he's actually trapped just like everyone else in this business, you might be right, but he's trying to make as much money as possible while minimizing the damage to his body, that's still pretty smart, even within the cage of his addiction.

I think Brock draws not only because he's a big fucker, but also because people can immediately feel there's other shit going on in his brain.
>>
>>2550191
>This, to me, is not a smart person.
Derp, meant to say, "this, to me, is a smart person".
>>
File: 1470456425958.gif (2MB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
1470456425958.gif
2MB, 300x222px
He's autistic which makes him /ourguy/.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCM2tB6safI
>>
>>2549934
probably a daniel bryan fag
>>
File: mike-tyson-don-king-12-3-13-1.jpg (75KB, 784x590px) Image search: [Google]
mike-tyson-don-king-12-3-13-1.jpg
75KB, 784x590px
he's the mike tyson of wrestling
>>
>>2545320
well he's the highest paid wrestler there so he's obviously a huge draw and makes the company a fuckton of money. its not like hogan or austin had an amazing moveset, or had to do much in general to be pushed as a champ. they were a huge draw, so they pushed the fuck out of them.
>>
My favorite recent Brock thing is when he destroyed Seth Rollins' car and beat up J&J security

He brings intensity plus he knows how to sell well.
>>
>>2550555
>recent
9 months ago. Half the time, I'd forget he was even in the company, if not for the Heymanatee.
>>
Brock is a freak of nature. Throwing around Big Show is boring? Watch that Survivor Series match and tell me that crowd wasn't astounded
>>
>>2545320
Never saw him in the ring until a couple of years ago.
He's shit.
Stopped watching 2002 and picked it back up like 2014... and he's been boring as fuck every match... I'm pretty sure he's done at most 10 different wrestling moves in his life.
He's still hard as fuck though I wouldn't diss the cunt to his face.
>>
>>2545320

He's the smarks' champion.

He wrestles better than the rest of the roster combined and he thinks wrestling is stupid as fuck.
>>
>>2553362
>Jim Cornette could have saved us from having this thread all those years ago
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.