[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Seth's time done? He's pretty over and puts on consistent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: sethepuse.jpg (103KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
sethepuse.jpg
103KB, 1200x675px
Is Seth's time done? He's pretty over and puts on consistent matches. But there's just something missing. Where does he go after this Joe feud?
>>
>>2545233
To smackdown.
>>
>>2545246
Yeah but the shakedown is over. If they have a draft it's not going to be til what, July? Unless they actually just scrap whatever the fuck Kurt Angle was saying and have Stephanie put herself over again and fire Seth from Raw.
>>
>>2545233
my money is on a short shield run since Dean is on Raw now and Roman will be back in a few months
>>
>>2545233
Upper midcard hell
>>
>>2545265
Against who? Haitch will arguably be out til Summerslam maybe. I don't see all 3 being babyface on the same show either.
>>
>>2545274
Bullet Club maybe.
>>
>>2545233
>He's pretty over

when even stone cold shill says you're not remotely close to over and "you've got a long way to go", you're not fucking over

kys seth
>>
>>2545274
Sanity might get called up by the time Roman is cleared, or Vince can just throw a bunch of jobbers together and make look Roman look strong until the Rumble
Dean could be a decent heel if he'd drop the Mick Foley lite shit. He sells a ton of merch tho so I doubt it's happen
>>
>>2545281
>dean
>heel

Not in this world it seems. I think all that died with the original Shield run
>>
>>2545233
Steph is coming back on TV around SummerSlam to fire Seth from Raw.

Seth shows up on SmA+ckDown and challenges the soon to be United States Champion AJ Styles for a 7 ******* Match.
>>
File: 1485997059799.jpg (49KB, 600x781px) Image search: [Google]
1485997059799.jpg
49KB, 600x781px
>>2545287
>mfw you're probably right
>mfw this isn't the main event
>mfw instead we get treated to Cena VS Orton #937485739
>>
File: 1489998092906.jpg (55KB, 599x798px) Image search: [Google]
1489998092906.jpg
55KB, 599x798px
Seth peaked during his J&J days. Back then Seth was actually worth rooting for and getting behind, he was actually charismatic not so much on the mic but in the way he moved and played his character. Its weird because when he was injuried the first time i thought it was a major loss, maybe it was his totally anti climatic return, but i was totally disinterested in him upon coming back and during his whole face run after it. He just lacks the passion now idk. I suppose the lackluster fueds didn't help.

This Joey fued won't likely change things. I know everyone is creaming their pants to the idea of Baloring vs Brocky but a proper Seth vs Brock match would be interesting, their Battleground match was just fodder for Brock and a way to setup the Taker fued.
>>
>>2545295
>mfw the rumors are true and Jinder gets pushed to the title scene to feud with Randy

how the fuck
>>
>>2545315
>Jinder VS Very stiff Japanese man
fuck it I'd pay 9.99 to see that
>>
>>2545298
I feel like Seth had the ability and look to be booked strong but they wanted to play coward heel. Him hitting Brock with the curb stomp on multiple occasions was just some examples of him being capable of being booked as someone who was savvy enough to take him on in the ring.

They dropped the ball on Seth during the face turn. No direction other than HHH being a part of it all. They should have done a double turn right then and there between him and Roman.
>>
>>2545233
>Barely has had any time as a face
>Gets injured
>Finally finishes up his long winded feud with HHH
>Gets what will probably be a cool feud with Joe
>One of the most over guys on Raw
>Finns injured
>"Is Seth's time done?"

You guys truthfully baffle me. Nothing's missing , the dude hasn't had much exposure as a face. Was bad enough when he would just let HHH/Steph cut more promos than him too. If anything this is the time where he should be shining but they keep pushing Roman. It's not gonna work.
>>
Same thing that happened to Dean will happen to Seth, there's a reason both are on RAW, to get Roman over again with the Shield, which will only get Dean and Seth booed because smarks have moved on to other indie faggots
>>
No one expects him to last that long. He will probably just injure himself again.
>>
>>2545253
he doesnt need a Draft for "le authority steph and gaytch" to send him to SmA+ck
>>
>>2545233
smackdown to work with styles
>>
>>2545233

He sucks in the ring now. To make matters worse, he was never that good on the mic.
>>
Seth is a flop and was never anything more than a spot monkey, which he can't even do now with his shit leg
>>
>>2545265
>Roman will be back in a few months
lol he's already wrestling at house shows, he's gonna be on Raw on Monday.
>>
>>2545394
They had an opportunity to turn him in a great way but he ended up being the weirdest fucking tweener who just ended up becoming Roman's tag partner for a month or two
>>
Tournament to decide who fights Brock next. Roman gets taken out by shenanigans. It comes down to Seth vs Finn in the final round for the right to job to Lesnar at Summerslam. Seth "wins".

After that have The Shield feud with Sanity until Survivor Series.
>>
The midcard AKA everyone that's not Lesnar or Reigns.
>>
>>2545233
his time never began
absolute cringe

>>2545246
>sending jasethy to SmA+ckdown

No
>>
>>2545810
This. Best you can hope for is getting fed to Reigns or Lesnar if you're on RAW now.
>>
>>2545233
Who the fuck cares about him? He got over in 2015 because fan's standards are muddier than the water Seth's Armenian family drinks, and he wasn't a complete, overt, obnoxious company creation, so they felt comfortable jumping behind him.
Even that run in 2015 was abysmal. He was watchable once every 30 days on PPV, the rest of the time was atrocious promos that sucked both because of awful scripts from hack writers and because Seth couldn't spit out any charisma if Stone Cold came in his mouth.
Now he's gunning about half of the in-ring he was before, and somehow even worse on the mic.
Basically senpai what I'm saying is why the fuck would you ever watch RAM anyway?
>>
>>2545816
>Implying HHH wont win the Universal title at least one time this year

HHH is going to tie Flair's record, then he and Cena are going to fight over a vacant title.
>>
>>2545819
I've not read every post in this thread though I'm pretty confident this has to be the worst of them.
>>
>>2545490
>now
>>
>>2545937
>memez with a Z
>>
>>2545943
The only meme is that he's ever been a great wrestler, or even a good one. Because neckbeards mistake athleticism for wrestling ability. He's all spots, half of which are botched. No pacing, structure, or psychology. And now he's got a bum leg. The only reason they're still pushing him is he looks good; he's got literally nothing else going for him.
>>
I can't take this guy seriously as a face. He comes off as a huge asshole
>>
Seth has nothing to his character aside from "he used to be in the Shield."

He has no mannerisms, no real catchphrases, no unique chants, no special gear, no moves that only he can do. He looks cool, he looks like a proper douchebag, but none of it translates to his work

He's just kind of there
>>
>>2545265
>Roman comes back, confronts Braun, says he brought some help this time
>Dean and Seth come out in their Shield gear
>everyone loves it at first, but as the feud goes on it becomes apparent that they won't book the Shield like the Shield used to be booked, as this run is ENTIRELY about getting Roman over again

how hard do you mark?
>>
>>2546094
that can also be used to describe Roman Reigns
>>
>>2546094
>no special gear, no moves that only he can do.

This isn't working as well as you'd hoped it would.

>>2546126
I don't mark for things I don't want...
>>
I'm from the future, and they will restart the shield and have them fall apart only with Dean as the betrayed.
>>
>>2546094
Yep, I like the guy a lot, he's a fantastic worker and he's improved a ton on the mic but there's no stakes to anything he does and it feels like he's just spinning his wheels until the next betrayal so he can go back to running away and crying because at least that's a character, albeit not a good one
>>
>>2545233
A Seth vs re-Broken Matt feud or Seth vs Jeff feud would be alright.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.