[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2015 According to smarkeks Sasha > Bayley > Becky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 129838948932.jpg (91KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
129838948932.jpg
91KB, 1200x675px
>2015
According to smarkeks

Sasha > Bayley > Becky > Charlotte

>2017
It's been proven that

Charlotte > Becky > Sasha > Bayley

Why are smarkeks ALWAYS wrong
>>
>>2544416
Charlotte > Sasha > Becky >>>>>>>> Bayley
>>
They probably didn't realize how terrible bayley's offense looks and how awful her promos were
>>
>>2544416
>smarks attempting to be SJW's by complimenting m'lady and her strong wrestling
>would rape any of them given half the chance
Strange fanbase
>>
4 horsewomen shit has been cringe since the beginning

bayley has always been shit she was just put in there with other girls who can wrestle

same with charlotte except charlotte actually improved and got a lot better. sasha has always been pretty good in the ring if a bit botch-heavy, and absolute dog shit on the mic.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1zteM8wD5o
>>
>>2544416
Sasha and Becky were so much hotter in NXT holy shit. Especially Becky.
>>
>>2544432
does booker hate her or something

why did he do that to the poor girl
>>
Because Charlotte was green. Smarks thought she was just going to get pushed no matter because she's a Flair. Smarks didn't give her enough credit. They didn't think she had a highest ceiling. They gave all the credit to Sasha for carrying their takeover match.
>>
>>2544423
Kek
>>
>>2544435
>poor girl
She should be able to fucking do a promo if she's gonna be on Raw. It's 100% her fault. Booker saved this segment.
>>
>>2544433
Fucking this.
>>
>>2544436
She did carry the takeover match though.

Charlotte got a lot better since her NXT days (which is the point of NXT)
>>
File: 1492093064705.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1492093064705.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>2544432
>>
>>2544440
its his job to make her look better not worse
>>
File: 1487035641997.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1487035641997.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
>>2544432
>I'm not as strong as Charlotte, I'm not as athletic as Charlotte

Holy fuck how do you manage not not only put over your opponent, but also put yourself down in the same sentence
What the fuck was she thinking
>>
>>2544416
Bayley is better than Sasha in the ring. Sasha overall is pretty shit in the ring and has been since she got called up.
>>
>>2544432
Holy shit the cringe fest of the faggot who made this video. Why won't he shut the fuck up?
>>
>>2544457
Ask your mom to set up a playdate
>>
>>2544458
I don't know I wish the segment was up on youtube somewhere without him but I can't find it. Still though, some how even as faggoty and cringeworthy as that guy is some how it doesn't take away at all from how bad Bayley is and that's saying something
>>
>>2544457
How do you measure 2 shit wrestlers in the ring?
Who botches the most?
>>
>>2544457
Sasha botches more but is also more entertaining (in part due to dangerous botches).

Bayley is just cringe. Somebody post the the horse riding webm.
>>
>>2544498
Also, despite the botches, Sasha has been involved in pretty much all of the good women's matches over the past few years.

Not necessarily saying it's her fault, but her match against Becky was actually really good. Her leHistorymaking matches against Charlotte were certainly above average. Hell in a Cell was good until the ending. The triple threat at mania last year was solid for sure.

Meanwhile, the only matches involving Bayley that anyone remembers are the takeover matches against Sasha.

Also, Bayley probably has the worst finisher on the main roster or in NXT. At least Sasha's Bank statement shit looks like it might actually hurt
>>
>>2544514
As cringe as Sasha is on the mic and as a face, at least it can be said that she's halfway decent as a heel. Bayley is just pure cringe and always has been.

I can't even imagine any situation in which Bayley would ever turn heel. Even if in some alternative universe she did, she'd be awful at it
>>
>>2544416
*Sasha > Charlotte > Bayley > Becky
>>
>>2544514
That's because Sasha is the best of the four and always has been. They all need her to have good matches
>>
>>2544981
This. She's the best female wrestler in America
>>
>>2544514
Bayley definitely has the weakest finisher in WWE. Even when she's done it off the second rope it still doesn't look impressive at all. Just give her a submission that plays on her being a hugger and get rid of the bayley to belly garbage
>>
I like Becky's theme music and Charlotte's corkscrew moonsault, but these 4 lasses are cancer.
>>
File: 1462344664036.jpg (87KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462344664036.jpg
87KB, 480x480px
>>2544420
>>
They're all pretty shit.
>>
Charlotte improved by leaps and bounds throughout 2016, bad booking pushed Sasha and Bayley off a cliff and Becky got to shine on SmackDown with nobody to overshadow her. Not that complicated.
>>
>>2545137
I actually wish they'd play up the hugging bit of the Bayley to Belly more.

But mainly, fuck her promos. She's like a wrestling memba berry mixed with a goddamned insecure middle school girl. She's piggy-backing off of 80's era wrestlers that would've told her female wrestling is a joke and she isn't pretty enough to be a valet while being incredibly unsure of herself even though she's the fucking champion of the division on the flagship show.
>>
>>2545297
>Sasha
>Bad booking

She got everything on the plate and fucked everything up. Bayley was always meant to be a jobber, her recent push only shows she should stay there.
>>
>>2545297
Sasha is still the most over woman on the roster though. She's fine.
>>
BASED QUEEN
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.