[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are the (mostly likely) most truthful shooters? Who are worth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4932.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4932.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
Who are the (mostly likely) most truthful shooters? Who are worth listening to and believing?
>>
Raven and RVD

Rest of them I'm convinced are addicted to lying
>>
Sin Cara (Hunico)
>>
File: Anderson[1].jpg (101KB, 1000x730px) Image search: [Google]
Anderson[1].jpg
101KB, 1000x730px
>>
Anybody who had an "amicable" parting with their federation is unreliable. Deep down inside they're all hoping they can get a second shot sometime down the road and will censor themselves.

Only guys that are completely JUSTed and have burned every bridge are worth listening to.
>>
>>2544287
So Jeff Jarrett and Punk?
>>
>>2544287
Aren't those people bitter and just as likely to twist stories to make everything but themselves seem worse?
>>
I've said it before on here and I'll say it again: New Jack

The phrase "you're not wrong; you're just an asshole" fits him perfectly

He's one of those guys who tells you the facts about something that happened, but he's so loud and vulgar while doing it and he uses said facts to form twisted personal opinions, so it's hard to remember that he's still not lying about the facts
>>
>>2544346
New Jack will say anything to work somebody. D'Lo Brown admitted this. He's only genuine when the cameras are off.
>>
>>2544312
Shut up WWE shill.

What made them bitter? What made them hate the company? Their time with the company and the shitty environment there, that's what. Bootlicker.
>>
>>2544346
Couldn't be more wrong. Wow.
>>
IMO job guys, or career journeymen who are years out of the business are the best shoots to get. Stuff like the Bobby Jaggers shoot have truthful stuff.
>>
I want guys like Gotch who are not old-timers but recent guys who had a brief run and spent time in NXT to do some real hard shoots.

I want the dirt on all the up and comers, I'm tired of road stories I've heard thousands of times before.
>>
guys who got fucked over and left on their own like del rio and ryback and wade barrett
>>
>>2544578
>>2544612
Post a shoot where New Jack lied about something, and it can be proven that he lied.
>>
I was on a tour once where Jim Duggan was the headliner. He hates Austin and was shittalking about him a LOT. He fucking HATES him for the woman beating thing. He said he had no respect for him and wrestling would be better if he never came along.
>>
New Jack
Sandman
ICP
Raven
Stevie Richards
Eddie in that one shoot.

All these dudes all struck me as honest because they admitted there flaws pretty often.

Davari
Hurricane
Nash

all seem like liars / dudes who still think they could work in the Fed. generally unlike the first 5 I mentioned.
>>
File: 1478496325711.jpg (12KB, 236x200px) Image search: [Google]
1478496325711.jpg
12KB, 236x200px
>>2544657
>No Dimes Duggan hating Austin

Wow what a surprise.
>>
>>2544258
not Jim "nobody ever goes over me clean" Duggne
just an example, he said Kevin Sullivan gave Alex Wright the Berlyn gimmick because Sullivan was jealous of Alex Wright because Nancy liked him. However Alex Wright himself said the Berlyn gimmick as his idea.
>>
ICP's shoot seemed fairly truthful. And quite entertaining.
>Shaggy talking about fucking a ring rat in his hotel room while Bagwell was fucking the ring rat's mom next door
>>
>>2544258
Probably guys from the kliq.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.