[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I broke my 2nd and 3rd metatarsal bones about 4 weeks ago skateboarding.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: GroupMe_2017415_184956.jpg (378KB, 1620x2160px) Image search: [Google]
GroupMe_2017415_184956.jpg
378KB, 1620x2160px
I broke my 2nd and 3rd metatarsal bones about 4 weeks ago skateboarding. My doctor gave me a walking boot and said they would take 3 MONTHS to heal. I think he gave this long of a time because it takes 6 weeks for one to heal so he just doubled that.

My foot has no pain and I can easily bare weight on it.

Does anyone have experience with breaking 2 bones at once? If so, is 3 months an accurate estimate for it to heal?

Pic related. Although they don't look like it, they are broken all the way through.
>>
>>2544188
Yes

You might not feel it right now, but your bones are still weak at the moment. Just let them heal and then go wild. Otherwise, you'll risk reinjuring them.
>>
It might not take that long, but I would still listen to the good doctor unless you're under some kind of sponsorship, and let's be real, you aren't.
>>
>>2544188
JUST listen to the doctor. You'll be fine for mid June.

Or you could be a fucking numbnuts, go skating in the next month and break your weak ass bones again, then be back to square one, need 3 months off and miss all summer.
>>
Don't go against doctor orders senpai, if the bone doesn't weld properly you may have pains in the feet for your entire life
>>
>skateboarding

you need to be 18 to post here son
>>
>>2544384
as if wrestling is any better
>>
Listen to the doc faggit
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.