[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kevin Nash tears quad walking in the ring >screams out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

>Kevin Nash tears quad walking in the ring
>screams out for minutes
>Vince tears BOTH quads
>dones't make a scream, instead cuts a promo
>>
Nash voted Hillary what did you expect? hes a beta
>>
>>2544011
>political beliefs = alpha/beta
neck yourself
>>
>>2544026
>beta hill shill detected
>>
>>2544037
Based.
>>
Contrary to popular belief, Vince only tore 1 quad getting into the ring. Later on backstage, he refused to get help and put too much strain on the other already messed up quad and tore that too.
>>
>>2544037
Fuck no, I hate her.

It's just the fact that you think that way makes you a pussy ass beta.
>>
File: cena and rock.jpg (90KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
cena and rock.jpg
90KB, 640x360px
>>2544011
>Nash, most alpha man in wwe history voted for hillary
>both of pic related voted for hillary
Trumpetty BTFO
>>
>>2544004
>SITTING HERE WITH AUTHORITY DAMN IT

That was so wacky. I couldn't believe it. I had no idea what was going on
>>
>>2544037
He's right. Alphas are just more assertive of their beliefs. They don't lean a certain way.
>>
>>2544046
>if you disagree with me youre this

hmmmm

>>2544099
>im right
nope. Im with her amiright?
>>
Vince is on like 59 different painkillers and uppers at any given time.
>>
>>2544065
Dwayne is a registered republican who has attended the RNC in the past, I seriously doubt he voted for Shillary
>>
>>2544157
>circular logic
gargle sulfuric acid
>>
>>2544026
Everyone knows leftists are physically weak, thus beta
>>
>>2544184
t. obese manlet

See, I can jump to conclusions too!
>>
>>2544190
>http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/study-finds-correlation-between-fiscal-conservatism-and-big-biceps
Nah weakling, there are couple studies on it. I know there was one done in Denmark too. Weakling tend to be leftists, it's just a fact. Probably tied into their self-hate and feelings of inferiority too.
>>
>>2544173
>THIS mad
She lost, get over it man.
>>
>>2544011
>>2544037
> still getting mad over political parties
> his candidate might lead us to WWIII much like he claimed Hillary would
>>
>>2544201
>>2544201
> his candidate might lead us to WWIII much like he claimed Hillary would
Based Trump working the smarks
>>
>>2544206
> being this much in denial

He ordered missile attacks in Syria, an ally of Russia, and made them even come out to say that they will engage in military action should he do it again.
>>
>>2544196
I'm glad she lost though? Hating both primary candidates is possible.

>>2544194
>tended to
>no stats
holy fucking group lumping
>>
>>2544216
>being this mad about being a beta weakling
top kek
>>
>>2544218
>my logic is flawed
>b-beta!
gym, clue, etc.
>>
>>2544194
kys
>>
>>2544194
Retard.
>>
I thought it was pretty funny how many people on /pol/ turned on Trump after he bombed that Syrian airfield
>>
>>2544317
>he fell for the constant almost 24/7 shilling for almost a week
I've never witnessed an attack of that scale to a board in 4chan, not even when that bitch did a Q&A on /mlp/ and the board was blued
>>
>>2544004
Vince is easily the most alpha individual in WWE
>>
>>2544004
Goddamn, fuck off with this politics bullshit.

Vince is a machine, Nash is a pussy. End of story.
>>
>>2544004
To be fair Kevin Nash is about 90% leg
>>
>>2544211
kek, get worked pinhead

Also

Have sex
>>
>>2544011
This is a bald faced lie that is easily refuted with a simple Google search.
>>
>>2544026
Kill yourself beta cuck
>>
File: ChucQ-mVIAEPsz2.jpg (89KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ChucQ-mVIAEPsz2.jpg
89KB, 600x800px
>>2544011
>Nash voted Hillary
Hmmm
>>
>>2544211
>expecting a trumptard to actually know/care anything about politics
>>
>>2547264
he also explained it as this:

"To the low IQ group. The tweet was, wore this for a response. Never did I say I backed,endorsed or gave a fuck about the candidate. In Volusia county where I live it was warmly embraced. Thus Hillary you're in trouble girl. Trump crushed in my county. I wasn't wrong. This was a warning not an endorsement. I even cut the sleves of to fit the demographic . I've voted Democratic in all elections except my first, which I voted for Reagan. I don't flip or flop. I vote for my party unless a beacon of sensibility comes along. I wasn't feeling Trump. It's one vote fuck you if it's not your choice. I'm a fucking American served my country in the United States Army. Assholes say tired of people with celebrity voicing their opinion. Guess what my vote counts as one just like you. Social media doesn't matter to me. Act like a stupid bigot your blocked. I don't need nor want your approval. People ask me what I do every day. They have no idea who I am. My answer whatever the fuck I want!"
>>
>>2547302
Based big sexy
>>
>>2544011
idk he seems oblivious to politics or economics, think he's a life long dem voter which explains why he jumped on the "drumpf an eveel" bandwagon.

anyhow he seems to be completely the opposite of his diesel character, and diesel was so cool :c
>>
>>2546842
>n-no u
Good one, faggot.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.