[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Undertaker wants to main event Wrestlemania, so he enters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Roman-Reigns-The-Undertaker.jpg (249KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Reigns-The-Undertaker.jpg
249KB, 940x545px
>Undertaker wants to main event Wrestlemania, so he enters the Royal Rumble
>Roman Reigns eliminates the Undertaker, meaning the Undertaker can't main event Wrestlemania
>This starts the feud between Roman Reigns and the Undertaker
>In a larger sense, Roman Reigns was sent out at 30 because there would be a visceral reaction against Roman Reigns winning the Royal Rumble and main eventing Wrestlemania.
>Thus when Randy Orton won the Royal Rumble to main event Wrestlemania, people would cheer, because it means Randy Orton is main eventing Wrestlemania, not Roman Reigns
>2 months later, Roman Reigns and the Undertaker main event Wrestlemania.
>>
Takers retirement had to end the night it was the only way to sequence it
>>
Randy vs Bray wasn't even second to last lmao. It was 4th
>>
>>2543737
I don't disagree, I'm just saying, this kinda stuff denigrates the meaning of the Rumble.
>>
>>2543737
the problem is that they didn't even say it was the last match of the Taker. It wasn't advertised as the retirement match or anything, they fucked up again.
>>
>>2543468
not the first, second, or even third time the rumble winner hasnt main evented the mania

18+
>>
>>2543749
>takers retirement match

Way to signal the result even further. They did it right.

>>2543746
The rumble is about a title shot. The idea of main eventing mania is a smark thing that vince sometimes pushes granted, but it's not the real prize.
>>
>>2543757
Pretty sure they always announce before the RR that "the winner of this match will go on to main even wrestlemania"
>>
>>2543737
This. Taker deserves nothing less than the main event of WrestleMania as his last match. It was more annoying when they kept saying Orton and Bray's were the main event.
>>
>>2543757
Legitimately asking, when they did career vs streak, did everybody know HBK was gonna win?

Also, it's not like everybody didn't know Roman was going over anyway.
>>
>>2543836
Fucking cringe
>>
>>2543854
know HBK was gonna lose, durr.
>>
>>2543854
>>2543858

Well personally I thought it was pretty obvious, and if I remember opinions on the sites I frequented so did almost everyone.

Closest I ever came to believing the streak would end was against HHH after Michaels was retired.
>>
>>2543836
then why not just have taker win the fucking royal rumble?
>>
>>2544359
or even better, have taker win the title and then drop it at mania
>>
>Edge wins teh 2010 rumble to main event wrestlemania
>has a match mid card
>albert dorito wins 2011 rumble to main event wrestlemania
>is in the first match
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.