[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get thrown around for 12 minutes straight and smile >This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1073.jpg (53KB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1073.jpg
53KB, 896x504px
>Get thrown around for 12 minutes straight and smile
>This is a ****1/2 star performance

explain
>>
>>2543252
The modern version of "Hulking out" is when you beat somebody up so much that they think you're funny.
>>
>>2543252
B-but muh atmopshere
>>
It's like the only time you've ever been able to buy Roman as the underdog, because he was against Brock Lesnar. Brock doing a bladejob was a tangible "oh shit" moment and Brock is an incredible seller so Roman's comeback felt like it had real impact.

Basically, Brock when he cares is a fucking incredible wrestler and he carried Roman to a great match. Also, the cash-in at the end was great.
>>
>slap
>German suplex
>F5
>superman punch
>spear

>five moves in the match
>****.5 classic
Movemarks btfo
>>
>>2543583
It had great psychology.
>>
>>2543583
There's more than one way to have a great match. This is an example of great storytelling and psychology.

It's also a story you can never tell again because
1) Brock is never going to have a match this good again.
2) Roman is never going to be an underdog again.
>>
>>2543632
>>2543643
I love the match my point was that you don't need a bunch of moves to have a classic
>>
>>2543648
Well, yeah.

But moves are fun.
>>
Literally the best Wrestlemania main event of all time. Stay mad smark.

Storytelling, check
Big fight feel, check
Big crowd, check
Big moves, check
Big guys, check
Crowd turn, check
Perfect pacing, check

The only negative is Jasethy winning
>>
>>2543655
>2017
>"moves are fun"

Humiliated for you
>>
>>2543670
That was the only thing that saved it, dumbass. >Inb4 Hi Seth
>>
Explain what? Ask Meltzer, he's the guy that gives these fake wrestling matches gold stars.
>>
>>2543688
Hello Colby
>>
Reminder that Bret Hart called it an instant classic
>>
>>2543670
Almost all of that was because of Brock and the cash-in, my dude.
>>
Yeah I don't get it. Basic nu Brock match with the golden boy smirking. The Rollins cash in aside this was a nothing match.
>>
>>2543708
Based
>>
>>2543691
fuck off russo, you jock sniffing motherfucker
>>
the cash-in was the worst thing about the whole match. Fucking comedy jobber Seth trying to run in his tight pants looking like a spastic faggot, just unbearable cheap bullshit. Worse than Hogan v. Yoko
>>
>>2543670
you forgot the most important thing

Big fucking bumps from big match record revenue reigns
>>
>>2544562
>Reigns marks still SEETHING
>Reigns marks still existing...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.