[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>two random nips nearly kill each other with a botched headbutt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: meltzer.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
meltzer.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>two random nips nearly kill each other with a botched headbutt
>6 star match

Why do people take this guy seriously again?
>>
The 6-star match only had one nip and no headbutts, though.
>>
They don't anymore. The whole Asuka thing killed his credibility
>>
>>2542890
That was 5 star match. It was the Canadian Kenny Omeme who got a 6 star match.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 575x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 575x250px
>having the best 2017 of any wrestler on Earth
>'random'
the state of Stamford wives
>>
>>2542911
These E-Drones would rather watch pitbull and flo rida than actual wrestling

The absolute state of Stamford Wives
>>
>>2542894
This. I expect even reddit have turned on him after that
>>
File: wwemarks.jpg (13KB, 149x144px) Image search: [Google]
wwemarks.jpg
13KB, 149x144px
>>
>>2542894
What did he say about her?
>>
>>2542933
We're in the entertainment business, not the wrassling business
>>
>>2542957
>tfw u will never be able to post hey bro eva marie is on again
>>
>>2542945
>>2542894
Shut up, Halfsquat.
>>
>>2542933
FINNA GIMME DA GREEN LIGHT
>>
You know, it was fine, it was okay, ummm.. You know, it was fine, it was okay, ummm.. You know, it was fine, it was okay, ummm.. You know, it was fine, it was okay, ummm..
>>
>>2543010
awful impression
>>
>>2542967
>Asuka as a worker is, with the possible exception of AJ Styles, equal to or better than anyone in the company
>>
>>2542890

Didn't Meltz dock the Undi/HBK WM 25 match because of the Sim Snuka botch?
>>
>>2542997
>finna
Shouldn't you be washing your kippa?
>>
>>2542911
>>2542933

Samefag
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>2543045
That's not even that egregious of an opinion to anyone who's not that Asuka stalker.
>>
>>2543045
Wow. Even saying she's the best woman is a stretch but that is just crazy.
>>
>>2543071
It's Halfsquat talking to himself again. He posts negatively about Asuka in every thread then badly samefags a conversation.
>>
>>2543071
>implying that asuka is even possibly on aj styles' level
>not objectively wrong
>>
>>2543099
He clearly said AJ is an exception because he's far and away their best. And again it's just an opinion.
>>
>>2543120
He said possibly an exception. There shouldn't even be a shred of doubt. Meltz needs to be put away
>>
Meltzer also made his readers think that Gorilla Monsoon was a terrible commentator.
>>
>I didnt watch the entire match and only saw a webm on /asp/ but im going to give my opinion anyway
>>
>>2543166
Gorilla was garbage without Ventura or Heenan to bounce off of.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.