[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bray uses some cockroaches n shit to pick up a surprise victory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: W09833.jpg (193KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
W09833.jpg
193KB, 1001x1001px
>Bray uses some cockroaches n shit to pick up a surprise victory and takes the title to RAM
>Smack left with just the US title
>a bit of storyline back and forth between RAM and Smack management
>eventually Triple M (Mister Mac-Man) reappears
>says unfortunately for Smack it's perfectly legit, because only the superstars are bound to the shows, no one said the belts were bound
>though Brock is still Galactic champ and is frequently mentioned, he's still away. WWE belt becomes the de facto main title on RAM. commentators still brag about how RAM has both titles and Team Red is the flagship show of the WWE
>though their brand is seemingly diminished, Smack lads keep their heads down and fight for the US title as their top prize for a couple of months. Along the way they return much-missed prestige to the title, which is nice. Goes back and forth WCW-stylebetween KO, AJ, Zayn, Ziggler and Nakamura
>eventually Shane decides enough is enough
>revives the World Heavyweight Championship
>holds tournament to decide the winner, with the finals on a PPV
>surprise entrant and the winner is...
>Bork Laser
>on the next Smack after the PPV, Heyman is in the ring, red carpet, holding a presentation ceremony for the belt
>Shane and DB are standing there too, but sheepishly in the corner like cucks
>Bork comes out, Galactic belt around his waist
>Heyman presents the historic belt to him
>he stares at it autistically for moments
>finally takes it into his hand
>holds it up, still staring at it with typical cauliflower pea brain autism
>eventually his signature wry-autist smile appears on his face
>undoes the Galactic belt from his waist, holds it in the other hand
>asseses both
>drops the Galactic belt in a trash can conveniently at his feet
>walks out with the classic WCW/world heavyweight belt over his shoulder as his music plays
>Galactic belt never spoken of again
>first defense is at Summerslam vs Orton... in a first blood match

How hard would you mark?
>>
you're not good at posting on 4chan
>>
File: IMG_0308.jpg (40KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0308.jpg
40KB, 785x757px
>Orton

You almost had me til you typed this
>>
>>2542490
This. No one in their right mind would want to watch an Orton match, especially for the title.
>>
>>2542496
False. Plenty of sane people are fans of Orton.
>>
File: BlandySnorton.jpg (16KB, 222x231px) Image search: [Google]
BlandySnorton.jpg
16KB, 222x231px
*acts boring*
>>
>>2542504
The only Orton fans I have met are weirdly obsessed with him or from third world countries
>>
>>2542484
Most people will probably take the piss because it's 4Chan but I like your idea
>>
I like it OP
>>
>>2542785

This, Brock to smack only makes sense from a drawing-normies-to-the-b-show perspective, and it gets rid of the sperg universal title
>>
I hope to fucking god Bray wins the title so RAM will be forced to ditch that garbage le red belt xddd and bring back the classic.
>>
>doing all this shit to end up giving the championship to a part timer
>>
>>2542834
Well he already has one of the championships. What this does is swap the red eyesore for Big Guild, and also brings him to Smackdown while sending Gay Wyatt to RAM.
>>
>>2542484
>revives the World Heavyweight Championship
stopped reading. fuck the piece of shit dead trinket
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.