[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come roman can't get over? He's the best guy on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (33KB, 540x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 540x356px
How come roman can't get over?

He's the best guy on the roster and they still don't pop for him

It's not fair
>>
He's not even the best Samoan named Joe
>>
>>2542473
Even if we don't consider that fatty Samoa Joe.
>>
He is over though. Crowds today are low energy and when they do make noise it's just to get their stupid chants over. But when Roman comes out he gets the biggest crowd reaction of anyone on the roster.
>>
>>2542519
>Rocky Maivia was over
>2001 X-Pac was over
>BOOtista was over
>>
>>2542608
btfo
>>
Fat smarks are jealous he's everything they aren't.

>Good looking
>Athletic
>Successful
>>
>>2542519
>'he gets a reaction so he's over hurrr'
>there are people who honestly regurgitate Vince propaganda like this BS excuse for his top face bombing hard
>>
Reigns is over.

>In professional wrestling, the term over has two definitions. It can either refer to a performer whom the fans care about (That wrestler is over as a heel; the fans hate his guts.) or the act of making someone look good, often by losing to them (Bret Hart put Shawn Michaels over by losing to him cleanly, but Michaels didn't return the favor.)
>Wrestlers can be over as either babyfaces (good guys) or heels (bad guys). The term suggests that the fans are buying into what the wrestler is selling, meaning his character. "Over" has a denotation of the fans believing in the wrestler such that they are willing to boo and cheer his character as if his matches were not a work. Wrestlers who are over are generating reactions from the crowd, known as heat in wrestling parlance. Someone who is over as a heel will get booed, while someone who is over as a face will get cheered. The term likely originates from the days when promoters did not acknowledge that pro wrestling was scripted, and the wrestlers were thought to be tricking, or "putting one over" on the fans.
>>
>>2543027
GAS
>>
>>2543032
Fucking cringe
>>
>>2543035
>Someone who is over as a heel will get booed, while someone who is over as a face will get cheered.
>Roman is a face not a heel

Did you even read your own copy pasted definition?
>>
>>2543035
Fucking cringe
>>
>>2543057
Roman is whatever he damn well wants to be that night. Only obese Smarks deal with absolutes.

>>2543067
Bedtime, sweetie.
>>
>>2542608
>crowds today
>cite examples from at least 10 years ago
>>
>>2543185
>2014 was ten years ago
The state of brain damaged Romarks
>>
>>2543192
>Bluetista getting the best reactions
>comparing the state of Dave "I should be evil, Hunter" Batista to Roman's "I don't know what the fuck I am" Reigns
>>
Roman is the most over guy of all time. He actually stood in the middle of the ring and did literally nothing and got a 10 minute straight reactionary ovation. Name one other superstar other than Hogan who is the immortal GOAT who's done that.
>>
File: bad news.jpg (17KB, 543x361px) Image search: [Google]
bad news.jpg
17KB, 543x361px
>>2543207
>ovation
>>
>>2543207
Vicki Guererro. Not quite in length, but in sheer decibels.
>>
Reigns is boring. Why do people enjoy him?
>>
>>2544000
Everyone else is more boring now.
>>
File: gb2 reddit.jpg (12KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
gb2 reddit.jpg
12KB, 222x227px
>>2542473
>>>reddit
>>
>>2542608
>rocky maivia and x-pac got even a microfraction of the reaction Roman gets
>Basedtista wasn't over
End your life right this second
>>
>Roman gets a reaction, that means he's over
Then why do they mute and edit the reaction he gets.
>>
>>2543057
By your own logic, Miz, Strowman, Styles and Owens aren't over.
>>
>>2544083
Owens isn't over.
>>
>>2544059
he stunst he crowd into silence, they don't mute them
>>
>>2542430
>best guy on the roster
not even the best guy on his brand cuck
>>
>>2544083
It's not my logic, it's the logic of whoever wrote that definition in the post I quoted. Is reading a relic of the past or something?
>>
>>2542430
Because is what Vince wants
He didn't wanted a champ , he wanted a tool to make other people over.
>No one gave a fuck about Orton until he beat Roman at the Rumble
>No one like Strowman that much until he "killed" Roman.
>>
>>2544790
Everytime strowman has attacked Roman he's gotten massive THANK YOU STROWMAN chants. He was liked before this pinhead
>>
I generally like his work but he has such a shit fucking character.
>>
>>2543207
>"fuck you Roman" and "get the fuck out" chants
>b-but at least they are giving m-my Roman an ovation!!1!

The absolute fucking state of Romarks.
>>
Roman Reigns is the Invader 1 of his generation because of the hate he gets. Only real difference between the two is that Roman never killed another wrestler.
>>
>>2544790
>No one gave a fuck about Orton until he beat Roman at the Rumble
dude no one ever gave a fuck about Orton besides that one segment where he burned the shack down. besides that the only thing people talked about was how they didn't want to see him go against Cena.
>>
>>2543077
>Only obese Smarks deal with absolutes
Thats an absolute.
>>
>>2542430

Motherfucker needs to expand his move set for PPV matches or get the fuck out.

Learn how to work a different match for PPV for christs sake Roman.
>>
>>2542473
YOU'RE SAYING THAT A FATASS IS BETTER THAN ROMAN?
>>
>>2542430
Why would you want people to like him the best thing about him is how he works the smarks
>>
File: 1469765524385.jpg (22KB, 432x313px) Image search: [Google]
1469765524385.jpg
22KB, 432x313px
>>2542473
Fucking savage.

How will Romanetty marks EVER recover?
>>
>>2542430
Dude Roman sells the most merchandise among full timers and is only behind Cena overall. He's the fourth most paid wrestler earning around $3.6 Million. He is a draw and that is way more important than crowd reactions.
>>
>>2548314
>Dude Roman sells the most merchandise among full timers

I doubt he even sells the most merchandise amongst The Shield
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.