[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so I've noticed that the samefagging on this board is on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5

File: 1490670249142.jpg (104KB, 835x558px) Image search: [Google]
1490670249142.jpg
104KB, 835x558px
so I've noticed that the samefagging on this board is on a whole new level and what's up with that guy who keeps on spamming the same threads over and over again?

also there's that one guy if you try to force a meme he will then steal said meme then post it over and over again in different variation in the forced meme thread.
>>
We desperately need IDs on this board.
>>
>>2542316
+1
>>
>>2542315
Based Deanchad playing 4d chess with ya
>>
>>2542315
It's all one guy. He uses multiple screen names (no proof so far that all the namefags aren't just one guy).

He'll also do those acronym posts:
BBWJKHRHCGKJBBSAMANSN
type of thing.

He'll do one shitty response like "I fucked ur mom" and then spam like 15 reaction pics with no text spaced out over the next 4hrs or so.

It is a legitimate mental illness but you're better off ignoring and hiding the posts because at the end of the day being ignored by us is all he has to get up for each day.
>>
>>2542316
>>2542320
fuck off plebbit
>>
>>2542324
Now here is a guy who samefags a lot.
>>
>>2542315
Asp needs IDs
>>
>>2542324
Keep seething
>>
>>2542322
Idk if it's all one guy. That's like a Guinness Book of World Records amount of shitposting.
>>
>>2542322
At least you know you can trust me, anon. And BME and 2Cold and the Bliss trip (forget her name).
>>
>>2542315
Ya seething pinhead
>>
The problem with this board is it has no identity. Most of the OG posters from /sp/ didn't come over and out of the ones who did, only about 8 still post here.

The rest are literal children who have been banned from other wrestling communities and come here in order to shitpost and do stuff that is banworthy elsewhere - this leads to a lot of random lashing out at reddit, /wooo/ etc like >>2542324 when someone tries to say "no-one actually wants to read your shitposts and spam".

The thing with most newfags who get banned elsewhere is they just know 4chan from /b/ and maybe /pol/ so assume the whole site is like that but it isn't.

IDs and more things like "SEETHING", "finna" etc. being blocked by a spam filter would be a good start to trying to fix this place.
>>
>>2542316
Fuck off leddit cancer
>>
>>2542328
All the nameshits post carbon copy inane bollocks. Even if it is two or three humans, it is better to assume it's all one guy with schizophrenia, because that is closer to the reality than assuming they are all separate people.
>>
File: 1395794861034.gif (1MB, 250x208px) Image search: [Google]
1395794861034.gif
1MB, 250x208px
>>2542335
>when you finna seethe and can't fuck back off to plebbit
>>
>>2542336
>terrified of his spam being identified
>>
>>2542335
actually no I'm from neither of those shitty sites and boards, you're clearly from reddit however and need to fuck off suggesting dumb rules to make /asp/ your hugbox when you can simply ignore his samefagging like everyone
>>
>>2542335
The people trying desperately to be "edgy" are blatantly children. They're responsible for most of the shitposting and the bandwagoning onto anything that's "the latest forced meme".
>>
>>2542344
IHTFP
>>
>>2542343
>>2542340
>>2542336
>>2542324
Put some effort into it.
>>
>>2542343
lol you can't help yourself
>>
Just put IDs and flags
>>
>>2542354
why would a board about wrestling need flags?
>>
>>2542354
fuck flags if Hiroshima adds flags in here everyone will know that im a fucking leaf and i dont want to get bullied.
>>
>>2542335
More like ya a redditor who wants this to be his new safespace....
>>
>>2542354
No, we don't need flags, they only lead to more shitposting. IDs are a good idea when the samefagging is so bad here and the population is so low.
>>
>>2542364
>>2542343
this is another new thing that these children seem to do - the misuse of "safespace"

Spamming isn't an edgy political opinion, it isn't making a comment on anything - no one can have any real reaction to it. The only reaction is annoyance because it's completely unneeded.

Someone saying "SEETHING" doesn't add anything to a discussion. It's pretty much the exact thing you'd be banned for anywhere else because it's pointless - hence why when these guys get banned they use this place as a way to spam to their hearts content.
>>
>>2542384
inb4 "seething" and "reddit" response
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-15-09-47-54-1.png (270KB, 800x1223px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-15-09-47-54-1.png
270KB, 800x1223px
>>2542348
You can run it through one of those edited image tests too, now fuck off back to plebbit
>>
>>2542402
Reddit didn't invent inb4
>>
>>2542407
reading comprehension
>>
You are creepily obsessed with reddit. Literally all your posts are just whining about reddit over and over.
>>
>>2542413
another token reddit response, why don't you just go back already?
>>
>>2542315
I really want IDs so that people can finally stop spouting "u samefag!!" every time they get BTFO even when the IP count clearly proves that it was multiple people
>>
>>2542421
They'll still do it. They're fucking idiots.
>>
>>2542421
IP count proves nothing. Lurk more.
>>
They just flip ips on their phone lol.

Ids wont do anything.

Ive had threads spammed obv by one guy multiple times lol
Ive been here for a while daily and still dont know wtf is going on or who anybody is lol
>>
>>2542413
He actually is a redditor. He also has fake youtube and facebook accounts. That's how low this place has gone.

>>2542421
All you need is to block phoneposting first or make it a paid option
>>
>>2542431
What would IDs do then? Every unique IP = different ID
>>
I'm gay AF
>>
>>2542436
Then the preponderance of one post IDs all with similar posts will still identify them.
>>
File: Triphammer Denton.jpg (2KB, 98x35px) Image search: [Google]
Triphammer Denton.jpg
2KB, 98x35px
reminder this is where the reddit and social media spammer comes from
>>
>>2542439
Ah so if multiple IDs disagree with you it's still a samefag? Got it
>>
>>2542448
No, if there is a preponderance of one post IDs all with similar posts would still be obvious samefagging.

Try to keep up
>>
The containment thread on /sp/ was much better.
>>
>>2542437
._.
>>
>>2542450
>everything I don't like is samefag
>>
>>2542445
triphammer doesn't live in texas you mong
>>
If this board was more active then it would be worth moderating but because it moves so damn slow on here I don't see the point in limiting posts or filtering the shitty memes or having IDs. Some of that dumb shit makes me laugh anyways.
>>
>>2542445
Will anyone ever track him down in north texas?
>>
>>2542436
Why ID's would fix the specific failings of asp:

Because currently you can reset your router / flick flight mode on-off and you add a new post count.

If you do that and their are ID's then your old ID is lost and you cannot nip back into the thread later posing as that poster.

It prevents people going back and forth swapping hats to talk to themselves and create sock puppet arguments.

(No really: there are posters on this board who stage entire arguments between two or more of their identities in an attempt to get one of the identities "over".)
>>
>>2542465
>Because currently you can reset your router / flick flight mode on-off and you add a new post count.
and more importantly you can start bumping the thread as normal
>>
>>2542465
Shower
Weights
Clue
>>
>>2542384
>>2542335
These utterly btfo the carter crew with two posts
>>
The containment thread on /sp/ was much better.
>>
>>2542408
ebin buzzwords
>>
>>2542456
I hope one of the psychos here does

>>2542456
>damage control
>>
>>2542471
Just makes daddy Deanchad happy to see that people are still seething at him
>>
>>2542463
I hope one of the psychos here does
>>
>>2542510
>>2542505
How exactly would we find his dorm room?
>>
>>2542315
So youve met deancuck
>>
>>2542511
the smell
>>
>>2542518
So when exactly will we have our North Texas meetup? Because I'm in
>>
Triphammer and Deancuck are the sameguy

Denton/texasfag is another guy who makes most of the Roman threads. You will find his posts on /tv/ too

The other fag is the becky lynch + brie bella spammer
>>
>>2542524
before Triphammer got ran the fuck out he made multiple Roman threads daily

He is just doing it without a trip now
>>
>>2542534
>deancuck, tripneet, and bretcum have all been ran out this year
jesus
>>
>>2542316
Kill yourself
>>
>>2542335
>The rest are literal children who have been banned from other wrestling communities
That's not true at all. I post on wrestlingforum all the time
>>
File: 1413181877735.gif (583KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1413181877735.gif
583KB, 320x240px
Been in /wwe/ before we even got exiled to this shitty place.

We don't need flags. We don't need IDs. Proxies and dynamic IPs will make it mean nothing as it does already with the poster count.

I recommend simply not responding to people making those shitposts. That's how you always dealt with people shitting too much (in my days we actually unironically called them trolls), just don't give them any more attention. Hide the thread, don't give even a pity (You), that's it.
>>
>>2542549
Or report. That actually works with some of them.
>>
>>2542402
>A line break is reddit spacing

Dumbest man on earth
>>
If you want /asp/ to stop pushing this shit, stop paying for tickets, stop buying the merchandise, and turn off the screen.

It's that simple.

Stop being such workedd marks/smarks and realize that controversy creates lulz. There's no discussion because there's nothing to discuss. These 'memes' were built from the ground up with the hope they would be untouchable but forcing you to feel them, because that's the redditors/SJW/numale way of doing things. There's nothing to do, only the mods/admins can help but they don't get tthe picture or they're being paid by WWE.
>>
Plot twist: this whole thread was samefagged
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.