[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For all their power, WWE literally only have 4 genuine, undisputed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: the_hardys-1487927612-800.jpg (32KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
the_hardys-1487927612-800.jpg
32KB, 800x445px
For all their power, WWE literally only have 4 genuine, undisputed draws on their books today.

>Cena
>Brock
>Hardyz

Cena is a part timer, became a draw over a decade ago, is relatively old in this business and may be dealing with serious chronic injuries.

Brock is a part timer, and although was an entertaining wrestler he only became a real draw away from WWE in a rival industry (a decade ago). Also relatively old.

The Hardyz are currently being prevented from being at their most entertaining because of legal disputes. They also have left the company many times before and could do so again at any time. They also became a draw nearly 20 years ago (1999), and are also relatively old (though seem to be ok physically).

>The Absolute Stateā„¢ of WWE today
>>
Meltzer confirmed Roman is the 2nd biggest draw in the company just behind Cena you stupid smark.
>>
>>2542244
le brock is a draw meme
>>
>>2542249
he also said also said AJ and Orton are big full time draws

BDMWTS
>>
>>2542244
Still 3 more than ufc and 4 more than anywhere else
>>
>>2542264
Big Match Cormier should be a draw.
>>
>>2542244
You Forgot Roman Reigns and AJ Styles.
Roman is the number 1 merchandise seller and AJ is not far behind.
>>
>>2542267
2 then
>>
>>2542244
Who else are they gonna bring back because of nostalgia?
>>
>>2542249
He literally didn't tho

>>2542278
>Roman is the number 1 merchandise seller

There are literally 0 figures actually backing this up.
>>
>>2542287
CM Punk, RVD

Problem with all this shit is that throughout the mid to late 00s is that they hardly built anyone like who were their main eventers, besides Cena and Orton
>Edge (debuted in AE but was built for main event in Ruthless agression ERA, also retired)
>HHH (part timer will retire soon)
>RVD (not really main eventer but a star)
>Batista(making movies now last run was so bad probbaly wont return)
> Rey Misterio (actually a guy who fans want to see back, probbaly retire soon because of his knees)
>Sheamus( upper mid-carder for life nowadays)
>Albertio Del Rio (failed twice)
>Daniel Bryan(would get a mega-pop but brain shit stops him wrestling)
>>
File: C3codl1WQAI1JCR.jpg (39KB, 470x572px) Image search: [Google]
C3codl1WQAI1JCR.jpg
39KB, 470x572px
>>2542288
Roman Reigns is the top full time talent for merch sales.

That said, being so far behind a part timer is hardly anything to boast about.
>>
>>2542312
>Google Shopping

I shouldn't have to explain why this proves nothing.
>>
>>2542317
I think Brandon Howard knows a little bit more about the industry than you, tough guy
>>
>>2542345
The songwriter producer?
>>
>>2542345
And Howard is the very same guy that proves Roman is not a draw. Or absence of proof, depending on your level of autism to accept it.
>>
>>2542345
Too bad it's taken from the very same article where Brandon Howard claims Google numbers are bullshit as they include Kane in the top 10 (as seen in your pic).

http://www.fightful.com/is-roman-reigns-a-draw
>Granted this studied turned up dubious findings like suggesting Kane is a top 10 merchandise draw.

How stupid are you NeetHammer?
>>
>>2542317
Actually it proves a more balanced picture of audience interactions with each brand as Google is removed from WWE foregrounding / promotion.

I would expect an even higher separation between the top few and the remaining stars if data was extracted from WWE shop, because they promote their current top brands, which google does not do.
>>
>>2542414
It completely excludes live events, for one.

>New Day that low
>Kane that high

It's bullshit.
>>
>>2542278
they purposely inflate those numbers to make marks think those people are well liked so they will support them just to fit in
they inflate them by doing things like putting a roman reigns sticker on seats and selling the tickets to the seats and counting that as a sell for reigns merch
>>
File: 1492126724834.gif (3MB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492126724834.gif
3MB, 450x250px
>tfw you are a draw, but someone doesn't consider you one.
>>
>>2542307
What happened to Sheamus? He as over as fuck in 2012, I thought he could have been one of the top faces in the company.
>>
File: aj.jpg (55KB, 605x479px) Image search: [Google]
aj.jpg
55KB, 605x479px
>>2542538
I'm glad AJ finally ends his emo phase. That hair is truly phenomenal now
>>
>>2542538
Frankly, the two reasons i watched smackdown from time to time were for the miz and aj. There really wasn't any reason for me to watch raw before the hardys and miz were there. The majority of the wwe's product is shit. I blame the writers and strict scripts
>>
>>2542579
>I blame the writers and strict scripts

Both of these were implemented by Vince.

>>2542545
Vince made him a project and got hands-on with his booking.
>>
>>2542579
Agree man, if it wasn't for AJ, I wouldn't watch the WWE.
>>
>>2542575
Dude, that hair is past the point of emo and into glorious territory.
>>
>>2542545
He was always just a holding pattern until they found something better.
>>
How do you define a draw these days? WWE can sell out a PPV without announcing the card and no-one is subscribing to the Network just because of one particular guy.
>>
AJ is the main reason I'm even still watching. If Orton was the top guy on Smack I would take it off of my DVR just like I took RAM off of it.
>>
>>2542267

he's not tho
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.