[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All he does is sprout catchphrases now, sooner or later he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 647_040417024304.jpg (27KB, 647x404px) Image search: [Google]
647_040417024304.jpg
27KB, 647x404px
All he does is sprout catchphrases now, sooner or later he's going to be the same as cuck foley
>>
>>2540840
He is as brain damaged as him
>>
So he's basically /asp/?
>>
>>2540854
proof?
>>
As a hardcore alcoholic I can tell you this just isnt true. His body will shut down but his mind will be fine. Kurt will be with us a long time.
>>
Angle was the heel gm of smackdown like 10 years ago and did a good job, fuck off you under 18 piece of shit
>>
>>2540869
He was addicted to pills m8
>>
>>2540859
IHTFP
>>
they didn't have the litany of failed sitcom writers working for them they do now the last time kurt was around

this run is going to be made to sell t shirts that say IT'S TRUE and BROKEN FREAKIN' NECK
>>
>>2540869
He was a pillhead and literally the opposite is true when you're on pills. Your body takes the beating but your mind is fine once you're clean.

When you're an alcoholic, it's much harder to stay clean. Takes some DDP-tier Jesus level yoga intervention shit to make a difference.
>>
>>2540840
They did the same shit with Foley, difference is Foley deserved it because he's an ass irl
>>
>>2540840
Who else are they gonna bring back because of nostalgia?
>>
>>2540976
no one left
>>
File: cuck angle.jpg (28KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
cuck angle.jpg
28KB, 400x267px
>he doesnt know

hes already cuck angle
>>
>>2540840
they havent had him do much yet, so I'll cut him some slack, but he's seemed very uncomfortable whenever he's been on screen. Which is very unlike him.
>>
>>2540936
Id buy a broken freakin neck shirt. Havent watch raw since mania, is the crowd singing you suck during his entrance?
>>
>>2540976

>Last year they brought back Mick Foley and the Dudleyz
>This year it's Kurt and Hardyz

They've literally run out of AE stars to leech from.
>>
>>2541038
So I should just keep drinking to minimize my withdrawl? Thanks dude, thats what I always wanted to hear.
>>
>>2541052
Hopefully he has a psychotic break on camera and literally kills Steph or Haitch.He would go down as a fucking hero.
>>
>>2540840
maybe angle will finally fuck steph and split up from trips. Angle can fix NXT and drop all the nerds.
>>
>>2541006
Yes. Best part was the RAW right after Mania. Contrast the sing-song "You Suck" when Vince announced him, to the ones they heaped on Roman at the start of the show. Kurt EARNED those "You Suck"s.
>>
>>2540976
Chris Benoit
>>
>>2541644
>Benoit is the new taker
>every match he wrestles is a retirement match
Would pay per view.
>>
>>2540840
What the fuck do you want him to do? Moonsaults off the titantron?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.