[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she the worst Women's/Diva's Champion ever? >Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Is she the worst Women's/Diva's Champion ever?

>Not a cutie
>Made for kids/merchandise
>Crowd are turning on her Roman style
>Average in-ring
>Poor run where she wasn't even the spotlight

Just throw her in the mid-card already..
>>
>>2540526
bayley is alright.

i went to 2 house shows and her pops by the crowd are insane.
>>
>>2540526
Fucking uggo af
>>
>>2540535
Really? On RAW this week the marks were quiet and the smarks were murmuring during her whole segment, and the pop for Alexa whenever she told them to shut up was crazy.

It seems like it's actually turning in to a Roman situation where the heel is loved over the merchandise/kid magnet face.
>>
>>2540542
i'm >>2540535
well yeah, both of house shows were pre-wrestlemania. i feel like she's getting romanized due to bad booking, having her winning the title so early and even the wins both at fastlane and wrestlemania aren't helping at all.

i would've probably book her losing a lot of times and slowly build up his title win.

but well vince is senile.
>>
Memes aside, are the crowds turning on her? I haven't been watching for a few weeks.
>>
>>2540570
might be, having paying attention. it's a shame because she has potential to get over with the crowd. but yeah the booking they gave her is completely shit, almost roman tier.
>>
>>2540526
Yes. She's fucking trash.
>>
File: 1462820176353.jpg (13KB, 358x332px) Image search: [Google]
1462820176353.jpg
13KB, 358x332px
>>2540526
>Just throw her in the mid-card already..
Where the fuck do you think the divas division is
>>
>>2540570
Not really. They are indifferent, which is not good either.
>>
>>2540579
Fucking cringe
>>
File: WWE Bayley Jay Leno.jpg (1MB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
WWE Bayley Jay Leno.jpg
1MB, 1125x1500px
Not had a good match since being on the Main Roster

Crowd outside of the UK do not seem to react or give a shit about her

Has botched multiple times

So far it has been a massive failiure she was the babyface and should of struggled for months to get the title
>>
Only until the slant eyes moves up
>>
I never watched her in NXT, but I heard for years she'd be the "female Cena"....
>>
>>2540634
No, what you heard was "Handled right, her gimmick could be like the female Cena". No one had any faith it would be handled right.

Absolutely everyone said "They're gonna fuck it up". Then they did.
>>
>>2540526
> Crowd are turning on her Roman style
> If I personally don't like her that means no one does
How many times am I going to keep hearing this shit?
>>
>>2540526
>Just throw her in the mid-card already..

The problem is that she didn't start in the mid card. She was brought up as a big deal and almost immediately put in the Women's title picture. The reason she got so over in NXT is because she was bullied by various gangs of women over the course of several months and only got to sniff the title when she was fresh off a hand injury that was abused throughout her title match.

She got so over in NXT because she had a great story to go with her title win. The main roster crowd has no reason to care that she's champ because she was never a real underdog, even though they keep trying to portray her as one
>>
>>2540675
>>Made for kids/merchandise
What do you think Vince and the board care about the most? What do you think Cena has been for almost a decade? What do you think Roman is right now?
Why do you think the WWE is the way it is, and runs the way it runs?
>>
>>2540526
I really don't want to hear any more earnestness from Sporty Spice, please.
>>
>>2540679
Oh I'm well aware. But if they did it the right way, instead of blowing their load and making her a star instantly, it would have drawn more dimes and people would actually care
>>
>>2540683
where do you currently reside?
>>
>>2540675
this.
>>
>>2540624
I though her matches were decent and she did not botch nowhere near as much as Banks and flair,her promos are shit though so the crowd would rather not hear her speaks, she has been booked like a top face and not like a underdog, therefore she failed,im expecting her 2 drop it on backlash not so sure who wins it though
>>
>>2540526
I'd still say Nikki Bella was the worst champ, but I agree, Bayley's run has been terrible.

Sasha gets better reactions and moves more merch. She basically dominated Charlotte the entire feud and Charlotte still looked better losing.
>>
>>2540526
You are an idiot
>>
>>2540526
Based Big Butt Bayley Working The Smarks
>>
>>2540526
No, she's the best.
>>
File: asuka.jpg (679KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
asuka.jpg
679KB, 1600x1600px
>>2540526
>Not a cutie
>Made for smelly weebs
>No crowd to turn on her in the first place
>Below average in ring
>Hasn't even had a spotlight
WOAT
>>
>>2540570
Yes. They're bored of the horsewomen now and have started jerking off to Bliss because she's the newer, shinier toy. The cycle will continue when Ember and Nikki Cross get called up and Bliss is discarded.
>>
>>2541744
She's just in NXT so she wouldn't join bingo halls
>>
>>2541744
This
>>
>>2541744
Copy that.
>>
Bayley is hot garbage and the only ones who like her are kids and fat autistic neckbeard who haven't been with a women.

I feel sorry from her when she has to give those fat cunts "a hug"
>>
>>2541744
Good points
>>
>>2542828
>>2542018
>>2542014
>>2541744
Shut up, Halfsquat.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.