[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0v 4J1JsJeI He's neve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1491203457978.png (404KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491203457978.png
404KB, 640x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0v4J1JsJeI

He's never gonna appear this threatening again, is he.
>>
I think he's going to take the belt back away from Orton and bring it to Raw while Lesnar is gone.
>>
>>2541124
That would explain why no one is interested in feuding Orton and everybody goes for Owens instead.

>tfw you'll see BMAJ jannetting the WWE belt with his GOAT US belt run in your lifetime

best timeline
>>
>>2540224
he came off intimidating for that nxt promo
>you wana see something...real scary
>>
If he loses in the match that HE INVENTED, then yeah, he's fucked.He's already getting set up to lose to Balor, anyway
>>
>threatening
>during his feud with cena
The Wyatt family turned into 3MB during that feud. It's one of the biggest reasons WHY he's not threatening.
>>
>>2541153
>Bray told Jinder to stiff Balor so he gets injured and be sidelined for a month or years
can't lose the feud if he ain't there
>>
>>2540224
That was a much better look for Wyatt than whatever the fuck he's got going on now.
>>
>>2541240
No way is Le Spooopy Wal-Mart Shopper a better look than the angsty Slipknot faggot
>>
>>2540224
Bray's character still hasn't recovered from losing this feud.

WWE fucked up enormously by not having Bray go over Cena
>>
>>2541124
No please.
>>
I never found Bray to be interesting, or even a threat. He showed more personality as Husky Harris.
>>
>>2541253
Cena winning at Mania made zero sense.
The win literally did nothing for him. But if Bray had won, it would have been the biggest win of his career (at that time)
But they just had Cena bury, then the entire Wyatt family. Bray has still yet to recover from that Cena feud.
>>
>>2540224
Brays promos were way better back then.
That was when he was Dusty's pet project and had creative fully invested in him.
Windham Rotunda is just too young and inexperienced to maintain the rich character that was Bray Wyatt on his debut year by himself.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.