[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>showed us how good of a talker and a character Bliss is >actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (39KB, 800x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 800x458px
>showed us how good of a talker and a character Bliss is
>actually got me to like Baron Corbin and Mojo Rawley
>has already had an all-time moment (Miz spazzing on Bryan)
>BIG HOG

why is this one of the best shows WWE has produced in years?
>>
Because Vince doesn't make you say the retarded scripts he writes for the promos.
>>
>>2539547
This, though we can't let it get too popular or Vince will try to either steal everything good from it or add his shitty soap opera crap to it.
>>
>>2539500
Bliss is mediocre and benefits from being surrounded by total shit. Just like Natalya in the diva era
>>
>Unscripted promos when everything is scripted down to the bone
>Bryan is the most charismatic person in the company and has nothing to lose, so he'll say whatever he wants.
>Renee is one of the more charismatic non-wrestlers in the company and functions as an excellent straight man to Bryan's shenanigans.
>>
>>2539569
Mediocre my ass, she's one of the best talkers in the company. In ring I'll grant you though.
>>
>>2539500
it's garbage
>>
>>2539618
fuck off you worthless piece of garbage bryan and renee are a steaming pile of shit
>>
>>2539618
Renee is the weak link of talking smack to be quite honest, it would be better with just Bryan and Shane
>>
>>2539794
Renee has the blandest personality, but that works because she's the standard human behavior in contrast to the more colorful wrestlers.
>>
>Unscripted promos that just run off general bulletpoints and are allowed to flow as real conversations instead of unrealistic dialogue.

>Bryan is a charismatic and funny host who doesn't care about breaking kayfabe or bashing WWE

>Renee is hot and their best interviewer girl
>>
>>2539830
fuck off you smelly neckbeard
>>
>>2539500
Because it's unscripted and the hosts are awesome, leading to everyone coming off well.
>>
>>2539547
Yet RAW talk doesn't work at all.
>>
>>2539500
Vince doesn't care about Smackdown so the performers have a little more freedom. Talking Smack is unscripted, that ain't happening on Micro managed monday night raw.

Bryan wants out his contract and doesn't care what he says.

Shane is easiest McMahon to get along with
>>
>>2539835
RAMTIST SEETHING
>>
>>2539924
He's just looking for (you)s, ignore it.
>>
>>2539618
Why do people like Renee so much? She's annoying
>>
>>2539632
Lol no she isn't. She's average at best compared to the men
>>
>>2539924
lmao raw is shit faggot
>>
>>2539937
hang yourself
>>
>>2539959
>this low level trolling
high school must have let out already today
>>
>>2540010
It's Good Friday. Some cities in the south regard it as holiday
>>
>>2540010
even you dont believe that you disgusting neckbeard you probably just wack your 1inch dick to pictures of her feet
>>
>>2539964
smackfags have nothing better to do than to bash ram 24/7
>>
>>2540120
fuck off loser smackdown is shit too
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.