[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We pretend it's 2003 in wrasslin OH BOY CANNOT WAIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: triple-h.jpg (48KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
triple-h.jpg
48KB, 642x362px
ITT: We pretend it's 2003 in wrasslin

OH BOY CANNOT WAIT FOR ANOTHER 20 MINUTE TRIPLE H SPEECH
>>
WWE just gets lamer every year.

I can't wait until Cena ends this corny PG-13 rated trash.
>>
>>2538184
This sucks, me and 3 million of my friends are going to stop watching
>>
Did you guys watch Yu Yu Hakusho on Toonami last night?
>>
>>2538217
>pic related
>>
Time to go watch fun and well booked Smackdown, because RAW is boring and dominated by a dull and forced top guy.
>>
Well, things can only get better.
>>
>>2538222
>random ass future projections
No one could know 12 years into the future.
>>
>>2538235
sorry, I'll rephrase

thanks to Hunter me and 3 million of my friends stopped watching in the last two years
>>
>LOL LE FUNNY MIDGET XDD

The state of creative
>>
>>2538184
Hey guys, wouldn't it be cool if Brock Lesnar and Goldberg had match at Wrestelmania 20?
>>
>>2538225
Thank god this will surely change in the future
>>
>>2538259
I don't know, MAYBE Goldberg has one more title run left in him.

I just hope there's a flying headbutt at WM. Yes! Oh yes! Yeehaw!
>>
Is Cena starting to get over as fuck just recently? Idk man, I think Vince could book him against someone like Rock. They would give us A+ match.
>>
>>2538332
>Rock
He's gone to Hollywood, he's never coming back except for maybe one match a year, and that sure isn't going to be with Cena.
>>
>2003
>watching raw
you have no one to blame but yourself
>>
>>2538327
>one more
He hasn't even gotten one yet.
>>
>>2538225
YEAAAH
>>
Smackdown > RAW is BORE
>>
2003 was a lot better than what we have now.
>>
>>2538391
Because Smackdown was actually really good back then.
>>
>>2538206
No one actually said this back then.

It was more about complaints about Benoit getting upstaged by Trips.

Also, nonstop complaints about how the Monday Night Wars was much better, they were getting 5-7 million watching their show, and Trips being a shovel man.
>>
Triple H fucking sucks. Me and millions of other people are going to stop watching forever.
>>
>>2538184
Why didn't you post a picture from 2003 instead of 2005...
>>
>>2538206
This is how I know you weren't watching in 2003, because 2002-2006 WWE was even more tryhard edgy than the AE.
>>
>2002
Jericho in SD
Original vanilla midgets, Eddie and Benoit are buried by the NWOcucks
>2003
Jericho swapped to Raw because their ratings are collapsing, in exchange of the vanilla midgets
>2004
vanilla midgets main event mania for both the WWE title and the WHC

NWOWolfcuc kept getting BTFO those days.
The non-drawing giants of WCW lost the monday night wars and then were outdrawn by the midcarders they used to bury.
>>
>>2539061
Benoit wasn't a big draw and Eddie only drew spics
>>
>>2539061
>NWOWolfcuc kept getting BTFO those days.

So what's the difference between then and now?
>>
>>2539076
now there isn't a real competition that btfos him that much
>>
>>2539061
>Jericho, Eddie, Benoit
>"""""draws"""""

Eddie and Benoit are in like the top 5 for lowest drawing Champions ever
>>
>>2538975
2003 Raw was also better than 2017 Raw.
>>
EC DUB
EC DUB
EC DUB
>>
>>2539106
The GOAT
>>
>>2539095
kek you don't even have a source for this
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.