[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>feminine haircut >feminine ring gear >feminine mannerisms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: Shinsuke-Nakamura.jpg (90KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
Shinsuke-Nakamura.jpg
90KB, 1200x799px
>feminine haircut
>feminine ring gear
>feminine mannerisms

Tell me again why I'm suppose to like this guy.
>>
>>2537937
He's really, really good at wrestling.
He's got a GOAT finisher.
He's got a GOA theme and entrance.
>>
Because he's japanese.
>>
>>2537941
>He's really, really good at wrestling.
He has tried 1 (one) time since arriving at the WWE.
>He's got a GOAT finisher.
It's based, yeah.
>He's got a GOAT theme and entrance.
Nah. His entrance is just a soulless attempt to recreate his former glory without the ring-work it was all hinged upon.
>>
>>2537937
Because having a seizure equals charisma now
>>
>>2537937
because he worked you yet again

BKOSSWTAS
>>
>>2537937
He's a fantastic wrestler, and I like his mannerisms in-ring, they're very distinct, but WWE, as per usual, has discarded any restraint and has told him to go full-cringe in his entrance shtick. Because they don't want a guy who's mannerisms are tangential to his character, they want a guy who's spazziness is fore-front so he can sell merchandise to morons.
He is good, though.

>>2537955
Please leave, Carter.
>>
>>2537953
>suprised he didn't try in NXT
Did you want him to get Ibushi'd?
Plus the psychology in all his takeover matches were great.

Also Subconcious was better but his current theme still hypes up the audience to a crazy degree.
>>
He looks like a fucking sushi chef or something, not a wrestler.
>>
>>2537967
Oops, not ibushi, Itami lel.
>>
>>2537967
>>suprised he didn't try in NXT
>Did you want him to get Ibushi'd?
I get your point, but as a fan, I'm not gonna validate his half-hearted efforts.
When you're in the main event, give a fuck. If not, I'm just gonna detach, because if you don't give a fuck to try and have decent matches, I'm not gonna give a fuck to care.
It's not like he's gonna get any better now, anyway. He works a more rigorous schedule on SD, so NXT was really his best time to try.
>Plus the psychology in all his takeover matches were great.
Eh, seen a lot worse, also seen a lot better.
>>
>>2537973
>He works a more rigorous schedule on SD, so NXT was really his best time to try.

This, people are gonna learn to accept that Nakamura died at WK10 in his match with AJ. This happy dancing merchandise chink we have now is effectively a cross-breed between his corpse and the New Day.
Very sad stuff for people who actually liked his work.
>>
His match with Sami Zayn was really good. His matches with Samoa Joe and Bobby Roode were decent at best, but I'm inclined to blame those two boring dudes over Nakamura.

We'll see how it goes. I don't really care about him VS Ziggler, but I will have my eyes open when he goes with AJ Styles or Randy Orton
>>
>>2538016
There's not really an excuse to have boring matches with Joe, he's based as fuck.
Roode's shit tho. Boring af
>>
>>2538020
I don't like Joe. I don't remember a match of his that I particularly enjoyed. His boring matches with Nakamura were on the exact same level as his boring matches with Finn.
>>
>>2538024
Boring matches with Finn and someone else lead me to believe the person other than Joe is the denominator of boring, since Finn's boring.
>>
>>2538024
Joe's best run was probably his mid-2000s TNA run. Current Joe is fine and can still put on a good match but I don't think he's ever surpassed his Daniels/Styles Triple Threat
>>
>>2537953
>since arriving at the WWE
yes, bastion of the best wrestling
>>
>>2538110
The quality of wrestling is great on PPVs in the right matches, and Takeover's specials in particular usually nail it.
USUALLY, his lackadaisical snooze-fests aside.
>>
>>2538127
So you want to whine about fast paced modern spot fests but also whine about deliberately paced old school matches?
>>
>>2538136
Not even sure the point went over your head, as much as you just blatantly missed it.
Ah, well. 'Nother time maybe, champ.
>>
>>2538140
Every single "big match" on WWE PPV has the exact same format and layout.
>>
>>2537950
This. Why root for inferior whites when the asian male master race is there for the cheering?
>>
>>2538143
Are we stating the obvious now?
>Nakamura hasn't tried since 2016
>RAM is a dumpster-fire
>the Shield should be fired
>>
Because being a fabulous, over the top faggot is his gimmick. Unlike Finn who's supposed to be a badass and still comes across as one.
>>
nakamura is gay but very cool

like a nip freddy mercury
>>
>>2538166
>gay
>cool
Pick one (1) and only one
>>
His spazzy mannerisms are fun but WWE forces it too much sometimes.
>that last NXT where he was spazzing in the ring and the NXT roster were clapping him on
Pure cringe.
Also that whole segment was forced. He's been there for less than a year and didn't do anything special. Anyone who thinks his NXMeme run was ground-breaking probably just has low standards and likes the taste of shit.
>>
>>2538175
Nobody really liked his NXT run other than that first match. It was low key and him phoning it in and not doing half the stuff he did in New Japan. There were some good matches in there but it was lackluster and weird, because the guy didn't learn a single thing and is less over now than when he debuted.
>>
File: Freddie-Mercury.jpg (140KB, 1060x816px) Image search: [Google]
Freddie-Mercury.jpg
140KB, 1060x816px
>>2538174
I pick both
>>
>>2537953
What's his finisher? Like running at the rival and hitting his head with his knee?

Weird, since he's from Japan I'd expect some martial arts stuff or some athleticism.
Like I don't know, some movement you don't see often, something that makes you say 'wow I couldn't possibly do that', some karate kick or something.
>>
>>2538418
>Weird, since he's from Japan I'd expect some martial arts stuff
Racist
>>
>>2537969
Imagine being this much of a hayseed yokel.
>>
>>2538806
>just pretending to be retarded

Leave your podunk home village sometime pls
>>
>>2538823
>reduced to spamming 1 word over-and-over again
>>
>>2538843
inb4
>>
>>2538855
>changes it because someone broke his combo
WOOOOOORKED
>>
>>2538855
>it's not possible multiple people could think I'm a shitter
>>
>>2537953
>First answer implies he's an e-drone who doesn't even watch NXT
>Last answer implies he's familiar with Nakamura's whole career
Ever seen trolling so dumb it trolls itself?
>>
File: worried_laughter.png (383KB, 673x885px) Image search: [Google]
worried_laughter.png
383KB, 673x885px
>>2537991
>Styles literally murdered Nakamura
>yfw Nakamura has come to SmackDown to avenge his own death
S P O O K Y
>>
>>2539030
King of Spooky Style
>>
>>2537967
>Also Subconcious was better

Sounds like a generic anime theme.
>>
File: miz.jpg (377KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
miz.jpg
377KB, 1920x1080px
>>2537973
>not taking King of Safe Style's advice

You don't want him to wrestle 10+ years without getting injured? YOU'RE THE COWARD!
>>
>>2538016
I agree with most of this post, but do you think Ziggler is even less exciting than Orton?
>>
>>2539158
Orton is great when he cares.
>>
>>2539164
Orton couldn't even care at Wrestlemania
>>
>>2539164
More like when he's got a miracle workhorse carrying him.
>>
>>2538016
>Orton vs Nakamura
>literally "Who's lazier: the match"

I guarantee that'd be all hype and utter shit
>>
>yfw /asp/ memes are just watered down /b/ memes
>Worked = i trol u
>Seething = u mad?
>>
>>2539236
Orton is lazy, but Nakamura is a dedicated worker.
>>
>>2539326
You earned this (You), Shinsuke.
>>
>>2538253
>is less over now than when he debuted

>the state of this entire fucking thread
>>
>>2538733
Fuck off, Timothy Well.
>>
>>2539139
>that moment when you realized for the first time that there was a picture of two guys fucking on the side of the IC belt
>>
>>2539423
WHO
>>
>>2539376
It's true, though? It's no secret that Orton is 2nd only to Ambrose as the laziest worker in the company.
>>
Drinking game.

Take a shot every time they call him "charismatic". Or whenever people don't successfully do the YEOOH! when he signals for it.
>>
>>2539474
Or whenever they start singing his theme. Especially if it isn't playing.
>>
>>2539442
I'm not denying Orton is lazy, but Nakamura is, too.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.