[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody has EVER managed to match his intensity. Warrior put

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: warriorv2.jpg (52KB, 624x388px) Image search: [Google]
warriorv2.jpg
52KB, 624x388px
Nobody has EVER managed to match his intensity.

Warrior put more asses in the seats by running down the aisle and shaking the ropes than Austin or The Rock with a whole team of writers could ever dream of.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 468x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 468x630px
>>
He was the Jannetty to Hogan's Jannetty.
>>
>>2537329
yeah but it was the 80's and everyone was collectively dumber then they are now.
>>
>>2537336

He was more over than Hogan at his peak. Warrior at his peak was the most over wrestler of ALL TIME.
>>
File: M3bzC.gif (258KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
M3bzC.gif
258KB, 300x199px
>Nobody has EVER managed to match his intensity.

oh there's at least one.
>>
>>2537344
no way was Warrior more over than Austin, most people happily admit Austin is the most over ever at his peak but he did not have much longevity

even Hogan was more over than warrior
>>
>>2537329
>Nobody has EVER managed to match his intensity
smarks do every time the big dog wins
>>
one dude managed to match his intensity, integrity and inteligence
>>
>>2537329
Lol wat? Austin is widely regarded as the biggest draw of all time. Warrior only briefly outdraw Hogan, and totally flopped during his second run.
>>
>>2537616
I have a partially eaten ham in my fridge that matched his intelligence.
>>
>>2537329
Too bad he couldn't wrestle and had the worst finisher of all-time
>>
>>2537329
Warrior was a flop as top guy and Hogan was back in the champion spot before the next WM after the supposed "passing of the torch".
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.