[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No man with more cottage cheese than a Kardashian should be talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: a289.jpg (24KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
a289.jpg
24KB, 456x352px
No man with more cottage cheese than a Kardashian should be talking down to anyone else.
>>
>homosexuality is """""alpha""""" behaviour
What has the world become?
>>
>>2536661
I fucking loved Mauro.
I'm not even ashamed to be seething. I hope JBL gets fired and kills himself because now I have to listen to Bradshaw&Byron.
>>
Say what you will about the bullying but Jbl and his racist millionaire gimmick was fucking amazing.
>>
>>2536678
>this is what obese smarks actually believe
>>
>>2536677
You are totally seething and Mauro was awesome but I don't want jibble to lose his job.
>>
>>2536680
Word
>>
>>2536680
Nah, it was good for its time. 2004 was the height of Bush's reign of terror, and JBL was basically a caricature of Bush/politicians from the time.
>>
File: lockers.jpg (444KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lockers.jpg
444KB, 2000x1000px
>it's a fat neckbeards bully jbl for bullying others episode

Great logic guys! How's the wifi in there?
>>
>>2536681
Oh but I do. Cuz the reason he keeps doing that shit is because he's /VincesGuy/, but then when he gets heat, he turns into one of those pussies on twitter that makes his block button melt from overuse.

So him getting fired would mean putting Vince's nuts in a vice, all because of little Mauro. And that's REALLY what I want to see.
>>
>>2536731
Why would you ever want to hurt based Vince?
>>
>>2536729
>it's a fat neckbear larping as a jock episode
Isn't playing pretend on /sp/ and /fit/ enough?
>>
>>2536736
Because he's vulnerable and it would be funny.
>Bully-ception
>>
>>2536741
That's not fair to Mr. McMahon though... It's not his fault Jbl is a bully.
>>
>>2536661
No "man" should be wearing a belt he probably isn't able to lift
>>
>>2536748
Putting the belt on rey was a mistake
>>
>>2536677

It would have been JBL/Mauro/Saxton regardless.
>>
>>2536746
That's not what everyone who's worked in the company says.

JBL was/is Vince's attack dog.
>>
>>2536760
If they want the money they need to man up then.
>>
>>2536754
You're assuming that the announcer switch would have gone down the same way with Mauro there. If anything, they'd probably send Mauro to Raw because he works well with Graves.
>>
>>2536771
Yeah... man up and take JBL's finger in your ass...

What a faggot.
>>
>>2536678

If you made a line graph of interest in the product, his championship run would make up a 90 degree angle drop

inb4 seething, I could give a shit about him hurting Mauro's fee fees, but it's an undeniable fact that he was an anti-draw
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.