[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dave Meltzer is Satan. >I'm only an Observer my ratings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Dave Meltzer is Satan.

>I'm only an Observer my ratings are just opinion they don't matter

>drops a 6 star rating and gets named drops from every single wrestler involved on on the indy scene.

>Cena and AJ drop a clinic, not even a 5.

>Shibata end's his career, considered an all time classic.

When will we accept and acknowledge that Meltzer's addiction to King of Road aka Brain Damage Highway is the main reason we see any of this shit still going on?

it's literally his word online that spurs this shit further, and for what? we need everyone to get CTE and or die in the ring like Misawa?
>>
>>2536484
So you think Shibata potentially ended his career to please a foreign online critic rather than the crowd right in front of him?
>>
I really don't understand why people, mostly WWEOnlyBabbies, get so upset at one man's opinionated ratings of matches.
>>
>>2536484
Its not the Royal Road. Misawa and co worked Shitenno, devas style in the main event.

Puroresu in general is never dangerous as 00's Noah. Problem is, shibata tried to copy that style.

Quarrel Strong style is his style. It's shibatas own terrible effort to be safe.
>>
>>2536508
Meltzer is one of the biggest influences on wrestler's and their online followings.

case in point. Kenny Omega's push and the IWC blowing up when he got the 6 star.

Yes I believe Shibata's wrestling was influenced by this as it's clear a strongstyle is what gets more attention.

even though it will most definitely kill you.
>>
>>2536527
lol
Kenny Omega tweets about his 6 star match almost weekly. it's influential even if you'd like to think it isn't
>>
>>2536540
It's influential, doesn't mean it's not just one man's opinion.
>>
>>2536545
Triple H doesn't like you, your push is cut
Austin thinks you made fun of him, your podcast is done
Meltzer says you better land on your neck more, or you never get a 5 star.

all one mans opinion but mean a lot in the industry
>>
>>2536535
What I meant was that the Jap crowd are way more responsible for the popularity of strong style than Meltzer, considering there the ones in the venue goading the wrestlers on with the pops it gets.
>>
>>2536484
Meltzer barely knows english, I doubt he understands niponese
>>
>>2536484
It's not meltzer's fault that smarks worship him.
>>
I dont trust any man who has had plastic surgery
>>
>>2536535
Shibata's style has always been about muh stiffness, Meltzer has nothing to do with that.
>>
>>2536554
Yet Tanahashi sold out arena's for years.
The Japanese are guilty of it as well, but speaking for Western wrestlers, he promotes the fuck out of it and in turn it influences the Japanese as well.

Plus they want to come to America now as well and spread this shit show.

The Japanese should have a travel ban imposed on them....again
>>
>>2536582
did he??
meltz is based tho, i usually drone off when he talks about other promotions
>>
>>2536791
>meltz is based tho
Head on back to /woo/ or reddit
>>
File: oct2012_gm_11.jpg (23KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
oct2012_gm_11.jpg
23KB, 642x361px
>There's marks here who don't know that Meltz used to wrestle in Japan
>>
When you think about it, he's probably responsible for a good amount of newer NJPW fans and subscribers. The s i x s t a r s even made it to casual WWE fans and put NJPW on front street.
Based Meltz ushering in a wrestling renaissance.
>>
>>2536798
well i enjoy listening to podcasts before bed, wat do you suggest little guy
>>
>>2536798
Based Big Dog Meltz Working The Marks
>>
>>2536809
>wrestling renaissance
>lost 2 NJPW stars within the first quarter

yeah.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.