[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks to recently released government papers, we know someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 342342342.jpg (154KB, 666x730px) Image search: [Google]
342342342.jpg
154KB, 666x730px
Thanks to recently released government papers, we know someone in the McMahon family owes Vince $25 million
Who is it?
>>
Stephanie, for the Atrocity that is Monday Night RAM
>>
I would be so disappointed if it was Shane.
>>
Source? This is interesting.

Could be a whole bunch of things though. From signing the ownership over to Linda, to Shane's investments and start-ups, to Hunter and NXT.

Who knows.
>>
Most likely Shane, he probably begged his dad to save him because he was killing his company in China
>>
File: shane o.jpg (108KB, 1217x336px) Image search: [Google]
shane o.jpg
108KB, 1217x336px
>>2535102
I really don't think it's Shane O. Look at his carrier: it is bank.

Also, there's that thing Jesse Ventura said about WWF: "You have to go elsewhere and then come back as a star to make it in this company". I think that's what Shane was doing when he went away.

Also, any US company with broadcasting rights across all of China is a big fucking deal these days.
>>
>>2535127
>these days

Maybe, but Shane has nothing to do with them ''these days''
>>
>>2535081
>we know someone in the McMahon family owes Vince $25 million

It's always been so weird to me how Americans have debts within their families. If I wanted money from my mom or dad it's implicit that they would never expect me to pay it back, even if I squandered it.
>>
>>2535143
Read the pic. He's president lad.
>>
>>2535081
Linda probably. Politics is expensive.
>>
>>2535149
The McMahons aren't American, they're Carnies/gypsies.
>>
>>2535081
Vince is jacked as fuck. Look at the width of the sleeves on that suit.

I wish he'd share his stash with the skinnyfat betas on his roster.
>>
>>2535149
>land of the free
>get sued by your parents

What did the burgers mean by this?
>>
>>2535153
vice chairman of the board but yeah you're right, i suppose he gets a cut.
>>
It's Roderick McMahon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.