[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think that there's a modern day version of The Kliq

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (57KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 600x300px
Do you think that there's a modern day version of The Kliq in the locker room today? Just dudes who dick around but have enough pull to bury people they don't like? Or a modern day JBL that bullies the shit out of beta nerds in the locker room.
>>
pic rel

They got rid of Ambrose so Ziggler can fuck Renee after Smackdown shows
>>
Modern day Kliq is Trips and his NXT children, whereas Trips himself holds all the political power.
>>
Cena, D-Bry and the Bellas ruin women's careers regularly.
>>
>>2534580
None. Modern humans are soft.

But cunts withh words.
>>
>>2534580
Do you have any picture similar to this with your friends?
>>
>>2534635
>modern humans are soft

calm down there john wayne
>>
>>2534632
It's more Trips alone. He turned The Kliq into a one member only club and he liked it that way. Trips doesn't like to share.
>>
>Do you think that there's a modern day version of The Kliq in the locker room today? Just dudes who dick around but have enough pull to bury people they don't like?

Not really.

Pretty much everyone that's done a shoot says most guys nowadays just play videogames or browse the internet after a show. The days where you'd wrap up a match, down some Somas and hit the bars to chase ass and pound JD are long gone.

Also there are so few people who are over nowadays, and the ones who are over are company guys through and through, that I doubt any one person besides BMJ actually has any pull or creative control over his character.

The brand split doesn't help.
>>
No, why the fuck would HHH or Vince ever allow something like that to ferment or build up again? You're a stupid mark, OP. Cena is a one-man Kliq and I suppose Taker was to an extent but that's it, there's no more political alliances.
>>
Goodbrothers +Jericho
>>
>>2535057
>The days where you'd wrap up a match, down some Somas and hit the bars to chase ass and pound JD are long gone.

Oh the complete lie and fabrication days? Cool. Stay worked, mark.
>>
>>2534625
>Ziggler
>Ryder
>Miz
>John Morrison

Yes my friend these are 4 men who may as well be called Shawn Micheals
>>
>>2534625

Who'da thunk that out of all these guys, Morrison, Ziggler and Ryder would ALL be Janetties.
>>
>>2535071

You can tell by listening to their podcasts that Jericho is desperately trying to fit in with Gallows and Anderson, who basically have to humour old man Chris because they couldn't find a way out of doing his shitty podcast.
>>
File: newnewnewnewnewworldorder.png (440KB, 650x424px) Image search: [Google]
newnewnewnewnewworldorder.png
440KB, 650x424px
>ywn go back in time and too sweet Macho Man as he walks down the ramp.. why even live /asp/

NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW WORLD ORDER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juqm94sUV_E
>>
>>2535177
fuck wrong video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHqBPw5HYDU
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.