[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they really turn him face just because he shook Shane's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled-1.jpg (333KB, 900x478px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
333KB, 900x478px
Did they really turn him face just because he shook Shane's hand? I really want to see babyface AJ but they could have made his face turn anything better.
>>
Should he have sucked if Shane?

Would have that been better for you?
>>
>>2533548
>Not realizing he was already a face when they booked him as a heel
>>
>>2533548
Nigga the only person that was more face in the eyes of the fans already was Strowman after the ambulance bit.
>>
>>2533548
No it's fine. Reminds me of the Rock's face turn after WM 15. As long as he doesn't change his personality too much it's all good. Him running out to suddenly save someone from Bray Wyatt's clutches or some shit would have been shit.
>>
>>2533548
YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMING
>>
>>2533548
I'd rather a face turn that makes sense and keeps the aspect of the character that people liked so much when he was a heel like that, than some dramatic one that doesn't make sense and turns him into the same bland happy to be there face that WWE seems to love making everyone.
>>
NICE! AJ YOURE SO BEAUTIFUL.
>>
File: IMG_4908.jpg (50KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4908.jpg
50KB, 600x400px
>>2533630
GO, MY OTHER SELF
>>
>>2533585

This. He's the anti-Roman Reigns
>>
>>2533990
this actually makes a lot of sense
>>
He was a heel?
>>
>>2533548
It's a sign of respect, a classic face move.
AJ's too over to be face or heel anyway at this point. People would literally watch him dick around for 15 minutes on his goofy Xbox and he'll still get a pop

When they said people boo those they cheer and cheer those they boo, I first thought it was bullshit because they're trying to play Roman as such, but then I realized that AJ is the example they probably wanted to prop up
>>
That's more of a face turn than LOLWWE usually bothers with. Normally they just start booking heels against other, less-popular heels.
>>
where the fuck is the red silhouette OP
>>
>>2534111
Persona 5 menus

Even that is awesome
>>
>>2534202

you misunderstand me. There's no red silhouette behind BMAJ. You gotta go full-ass on your memes, you can't half-ass them
>>
>>2533548
They made him face because he's the most over wrestler in both brands and it's stupid to keep him heel.
>>
But this time he's keeping the heel persona while being the babyface. He still talks and acts like an asshole, only this time he's playing the crowd.
>>
>>2533630
>>
>>2534233
they also made him face because they knew heels were coming over from RAW
>>
>>2534277
Fucking KEK
>>
File: 1492075844194.jpg (424KB, 900x478px) Image search: [Google]
1492075844194.jpg
424KB, 900x478px
>>2534203
ftfy op
>>
>Doomed his sons to be turbo manlets by marrying a womanlet
GOAT heel
>>
I see him turning heel during WM season next year so he can feud with Nakamura and it be SD's main event on the card.
>>
>>2534888

the 7 star match?
>>
>>2534820
Yeah. But look at those love jugs.
>>
>>2534897
Not in Japan so it would be like a 5 star match at the highest
>>
>>2534973
inb4 their daughter ends up being a womanlet with 0 tits
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.