[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

recently met Bayley, shes really big in person what superstars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

recently met Bayley, shes really big in person

what superstars have you met irl?
>>
Spic manlet get off my board

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2533461
Damn nigga you're like 5' by my dick tall. Nigga you need a fucking booster shit when you be driving. Son my 13 year old son is taller than you. Breh you need a stepping stool to reach a sink. Damn bruh you get picked on by middle school kids. You still get kids pricing at movie theaters. Man you skipped eating ya greens, guess you didn't want to be "big and strong". Man you could pass off as a ewok. Nigga I'm just playing though hope you had a good time meeting bayley
>>
Gain height, take a shower, get a clue.
>>
>>2533461
>no hover hand
More alpha than everybody on this board. Based
>>
>>2533498
Yeah touching that sweaty ass chick is BASED. Finna get LIT.
>>
>>2533461
>she's really big in person
you mean you're a manlet?
>>
jesus those fucking curves
>>
>>2533498
Noticed that myself. For once they learned. Finna give some respect to the beaner schoolboi
>>
>>2533461
Wow Bay Leno has zero hips
>>
File: bayleyheight.png (75KB, 640x299px) Image search: [Google]
bayleyheight.png
75KB, 640x299px
>>2533461
>shes really big in person

i know it's just bait but that's a real picture nonetheless... poor guy (i rescind my 'poor guy' sentiment if he's a douche with little man syndrome like 95% of all manlets)
>>
>>2533498
if his hand was lower down her back he'd be based
>>
>>2533682

They're in a gym too so he can't even use the heels excuse lol
>>
I met some jap women wrestlers once but I don't remember what they was called.
>>
>>2533461
I've personally met none, however my father has met Undercarder, Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, and Stevie Ray.
>>
>>2533688
I actually do feel bad for him.. i mean at least he's fit... but she's 5'6'' at best... and i don't know if the whole ''billed height'' meme applies to the women's division like it does to men where they grow a couple inches on paper but he's in the 5'1'' to 5'4'' range, in my guesstimation
>>
>>2533498
Dude I grabbed and hugged the shit out of becketty when I met her at comicon. She was so little in person. I'm 6'2" though.
>>
I met Shawn Michaels at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Shawn Michaels shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big HBK fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Shawn was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Shawn Michaels and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.
>>
File: roman wink.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
roman wink.gif
2MB, 500x500px
I saw Roman Reigns at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face, rubbing his wrist as if he was preparing the Superman Punch. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>2533733
not everyone is as alpha as you or i though... this little manlet probably muttered 2 words hence the miles of space betwixt bodies... what you do is you smile make eye contact and say "ahh i'm sweaty too who cares" then pull her in by the hip bone... these pictures are cringe as fuck to me
>>
>>2533461
ewww she's sweaty
>>
>>2533461

I have NEVER lusted after an ugly woman like I have with Bayley

God, what is it about her? And don't say the ass or titties; it's something more than that.....
>>
>>2533780
>don't say the ass or titties
What else would it be? If Nia Jax was a hugger I know you wouldn't be feeling the same way.
>>
>>2533498
this. Plus hes her type, maybe they fucked we dont know
>>
>>2533461
>5.6
>tall
even for a girl that's average at best
>>
Is that Carter?
>>
>>2534037
It's 2 inches above average
>>
File: 1491765142283.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1491765142283.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>2533461
>she's really big in person
When will they learn?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.