[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nash being the voice of reason, as usual. WWE has too many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (35KB, 643x290px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
35KB, 643x290px
Nash being the voice of reason, as usual. WWE has too many nu-males now.
>>
He's telling it how it is.

Back in 1995, Shawn Michaels was grabbed by the throat and bullied backstage because he was being an asshole. Shawn never complained to the dirt sheets. He took it.
>>
>>2533408
I think the IWC has gone a little overboard with this whole JBL thing, but fuck it. If JBL getting fired and having his name and reputation thrown in the dirt means carny fucks like Nash and the rest of the WWE get butthurt that fan-fucking-tastic.
>>
>>2533413
>Back in 1995, Shawn Michaels was grabbed by the throat and bullied backstage
Source?
>>
>>2533408
The Kliq fucked over a lot of talent back when they were running WWE matches/storylines. And you don't hear them bitching!
>>
>>2533408

I'd say that this is just as much a part of the problem as any decisions made by creative.

People often ask why the current talent lacks the charisma of the attitude era guys.The answer is that you can't demand a sanitized corporate environment typical of modern gynocentric society when the cameras are off and then expect everything to turn into a testosterone fest the moment that the show starts. The company culture as a whole needs to be conducive towards the product that they produce.
>>
>>2533408
>back in my day everyone was on drugs and dying! and cheating on their wives!'
>where did the real men go? oh right, they died.
>>
>>2533408
What he is going to say?

He was a bully too.
>>
>>2533620
Who did he bully?
>>
>>2533447
Search it. It was the Harris brothers.
>>
>>2533408
WWE was averaging 3 deaths in a year (source: New Jack) in your day Nash, you can't say shit.
>>
>>2533627
The ratings.
>>
>>2533821
kek
>>
>>2533821
rekt
>>
>>2533627
Sloppy Joe
>>
>>2533821
based
>>
>>2533439

I honestly just see the whole thing as useless.

I mean, it's WWE. I expect nothing less. I've heard of dozens of bullying and hazing stories since the ruthless aggression era. I'm not saying that it's acceptable, but I mean, sheesh, the shit JBL's did in the past didn't screw up his career. The fucked up Blue Meanie incident wasn't even enough to make him into a jobber and that shit happened on fucking TV. You think this incident with Mauro is gonna change shit? Nah.

I just think everyone needs to settle down because JBL ain't going anywhere. He's a Vince guy. Vince guys are untouchable. It's just a matter of fact. This isn't even like the Bill Demott situation, because Bill probably was a nobody to Vince. JBL is different. They're like pals for life now.
>>
>>2533413

They were leaving the company and Nash was cool with it, so there's not much Shawn could do. He probably knew he deserved it, too.
>>
Seriously Nash is right. Let's all remember what industry we're pretending all of these ethics exist in
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.