[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Roman dies in hospital from Braun's injuries >Spirit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: mqdefault.jpg (18KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
18KB, 320x180px
>Roman dies in hospital from Braun's injuries
>Spirit of Undertaker takes over Roman's body
>Roman returns as the new Undertaker

y/n
>>
File: 1488741010138.jpg (92KB, 444x448px) Image search: [Google]
1488741010138.jpg
92KB, 444x448px
y
>>
so boring big dog finally becomes the undercarder while roman fags retract all old hate as they praise said undercarder... lovely
>>
>>2532597
This would be the darkest shit ever
Im imagining cole reporting that roman has died and then the gong hits and roman comes out whereing the undertakers coat and hat
>>
File: when the dick too good.jpg (19KB, 403x395px) Image search: [Google]
when the dick too good.jpg
19KB, 403x395px
>Braun vs Brock Lesnar @ SummerSlam
>*DONG*
>Crowd is marking out
>Man dressed in Undertaker comes out, walks to ring with Druids.
>Man takes off robe and hat
>"AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
>Michael Cole:"OH MY GOSH, I-IT'S THE BIG DOG."
>Roman Reigns delivers a spear to Brock Lesnar
>Roman Reigns delivers a spear to Braun Stowman
>"THIS FINNA BE MY YARD NOW BBY GURL AH YESSIR!"
>>
>>2532626
Kek
>>
With this theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9DBJ6fYQyI
>>
>>2532626
Man, this was awesome until Roman spontaneously turned into a Jew
>>
>>2532897
this was /almost/ good
>>
Unironcally tho, he should adopt a similar character. he cant talk like cena or the rock but he has that ominous badass, fearless presence the undertaker had. plus hes just a smaller somoan version with that hair and beard
>>
>>2532597

>Yes if he only promised to have 1 match a year
>>
>>2533287

BASED BIG DOG BTFO
>>
>>2533287
Wait, if BBD becomes a part-timer, that means he'll be exempt from the Wellness Policy like Bork is. Then he roid all he wants and FINALLY become the powerhouse WWE keeps trying to shill him as.
>>
>>2533218
They should incorporate some Samoan look to him, have him come out in facepaint and claim to be Hikule'o
>>
>>2533218
He could be the new Sting.
>>
>>2532597

>Spirit of the Dance takes over Roman's body
>Roman returns as dancing Roman

y/n
>>
>>2533351

Sting was brimming with charisma that went well beyond his look, though.
>>
>roman dies
y/n
>>
>>2532597
Would rather BBD and Strowman form new APA.
>>
>>2533549
>funk finna be on a roll
y
>>
>>2532597
can Roman even do the eye thing?
>>
>>2532597
>Spirit of Undertaker takes over Roman's body
>Roman returns as the new Undertaker
>Gets murdered by some rabid mark
after the show
>WWE is saved
>>
>>2532597
>>2532626
>>2532897
Why can't this work? I would actually be excited to watch RAM for a month or two again.
>>
>>2534115
Giving him a new gimmick won't work since he's already made a character for himself (he's main-evented three Wrestlemenias in a row) that will be difficult for people to get out of their minds, besides the crowd would boo him no matter what.
>>
File: get.gif (1MB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
get.gif
1MB, 500x407px
>>2532897
They need to re-record the riffs with much more bassy distortion. As they are now, it's just too painful to listen to.
>>
File: 1461144148032.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1461144148032.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>2532626
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.