[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep seeing "good worker" thrown around constantly.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Sami_Zayn_WrestleMania_32_Axxess.jpg (176KB, 1200x1706px) Image search: [Google]
Sami_Zayn_WrestleMania_32_Axxess.jpg
176KB, 1200x1706px
I keep seeing "good worker" thrown around constantly.
Does good worker just mean boring?
>>
Nah he actually is a good worker as in he wouldnt hesitate to put people over, puts 100% into his in ring skills, and can work the audience.
>>
>>2532467
>work the audience
Only his them music can. It's crickets after it's over.
>>
no it just means they put 100% be it bingo hall, raw/smackdown, or a PPV. You don't have to personally use it as a way to discuss wrestlers, but its one way too.
>>
>>2532474
>purposely ignoring the "Sami! Sami! Sami!" and "Ole Ole Ole" chants
try harder retard
>>
>>2532483
How the fuck is ole ole ole a sami chant.
>>
>>2532491
Its a reference to his days as El Generico. Why else would you chant ole ole ole in a rasslin show.
>>
>>2532491
Do you hear them do it for anyone else?

Even before I knew about El Generico, I pieced that together.
>>
>>2532622
Addendum: if you want a real reason to dislike him: He's Syrian.
>>
>>2532624
hes canadian you cuck.
>>
>>2532622
Not disagreeing with you but No Way Jose does get the same chants on occasion.
>>
This thread is complete shit and further proof that retards on 4chan will say anything to be contrarians about something.

>Someone spoke on Zayn without knowing enough to figure out what the ole chants are, then tried to say he was Syrian.
>>
>>2532647
So did the Drifter when he put on the Lucha mask last week in NXT and called himself El Vagabundo. They'll do it for any ridiculous Mexican gimmick that they like. They do it for Zayn because they did it when he was El Generico.
To be honest I wish he'd go back to being Generico. He was actually funny and entertaining.
>>
So what you guys are saying is he doesn't work the crowd his old meme gimmick did? Got it.
>>
>>2532647
Not the same chant

NWJ chant is chanting "JOSE" to the Ole chant tune. It's actually pretty fitting and doesn't really have to do with his heritage and more than his name fits really well in the chant.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.