[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many great moments has michael cole ruined by yelling "Ohhhh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: vzjzscv5j0gy.jpg (152KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
vzjzscv5j0gy.jpg
152KB, 1200x1200px
How many great moments has michael cole ruined by yelling "Ohhhh mmyyyyyyyyyy"
>>
>>2532018
He seems to be a pretty shit announcer recently imo. All he does is shill $9.99 network free trial and diet Mountain Dew. When he was a heel awhile back with the can I have your attention please Schtick he worked me pretty hard though, I'll give him that. Regularly rustled my Jim jams.
>>
Lesnar's return in 2012.
>>
Wish that Pea Brain would just Zip it
>>
File: sami zayn 2.jpg (22KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
sami zayn 2.jpg
22KB, 360x360px
>YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME
>YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME
>YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME
>>
BRIE BELLA BOUGHT A TICKET
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME JOHN
>>
OH.

MY.

GOD.
>>
>hardy boyz return ruined by YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME x 20
>>
Can we please just be honest and admit that it's not that we hate Cole's phrases. We just hate Cole.

JR yells and repeats phrases too, and we love him for it. It's not the phrases; it's the person.

Cole ruins things for us just by being there and talking.
>>
>>2532018
>ywn cum in her face
>>
>>2532839
>in her face
ywn watch lexi fall asleep with ur cum being soaked into her face
>>
>>2532651

Michael Cole is probably severely limited by Vince now. If you listen to Cole commentating with Tazz back on the old smackdowns and listen to Cole now, you can tell that he's been amputated. Vince has now officially made him the shill guy. I guess that's why there's generally 3 announcers at the table nowadays. One is play-by-play, another is color commentary, and the other is shilling.
>>
File: iia.png (241KB, 460x316px) Image search: [Google]
iia.png
241KB, 460x316px
>>2532018
>OHHHH MYYYYY, THE RATED R SUPERSTAR
>WHAT?!?
>THE FORMER WORLD CHAMPION...
>...............................................WHAT?!?
>>
>>2532834
If anyone needs to be bullied because they dont belong in the business, it's Cole. Can you imagine how much more exciting the Braun ambulance moment would have been with a competent announcer. He's so bad and knows it, the best thing he does to make a moment work is shut up because he can't sell ANYTHING. Good or bad, he just makes eyes roll and people cringe. It's his terrible voice, timing, and lack of realism.

He's probably the biggest reason for the huge drop off. Him, Super Cena, and now the Reigns nails in the coffin.
>>
You guys do realize Cole has Vince in his ear 100% of the time, right?

The OHHHH MYYYY is because of Vince.
>>
>>2532834

JR used his repeated lines more smartly, and delivered them a thousands times better. JR actually sounded like he was excited or appalled or angry. Cole sounds like he's reading his lines off a cue card, having woke up 5 minutes ago.

I get it. Three hours of RAW puts me to sleep too, but Cole's flaccid delivery of pretty much everything doesn't help.
>>
>>2532018
Remember that time Cena kissed AJ Lee and Cole snorted because of it? Good times.
>>
>>2532839
OOOOOOHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
>>
>>2532880
lol idiot mark
>>
>>2532018
>tfw you will never scream out OH MY as you pump your cum deep into Lexi's hot tight trembling pussy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.