[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The legend killer should become the rookie killer and start burying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: RKO.png (371KB, 239x340px) Image search: [Google]
RKO.png
371KB, 239x340px
The legend killer should become the rookie killer and start burying wanna be breakthrough stars. It is perfect timing for this with so many new guys and Orton having nothing to do. He should just become the Triple H barrying guy
>>
>yfw the legend killer became the legend
>>
>>2531838
John Cena has had that gimmick for nearly 10 years
>>
Would be based.
>>
>>2531838
isn't he doing exactly that right now with Bray? I mean sure Bray is a fucking jobber but Cena and Styles put him over and then Orton burried him.
>>
>>2531838
This is actually a good idea.
Not even being sarcastic
>>
>>2531838
>legend killer
>rookie killer

More like Ratings Killer.
>>
>>2531847
So now he should kill himself?
>>
>>2534534
>becomes WWE Champion
>Smackdown ratings skyrocket
>>
>>2534549
That's more of AJ keeping the ship afloat. No one can put crowds to sleep as well as Randy can.
>>
The issue with that is that legends can afford being buried by a new young star, but not the other way around. If you call guys up just to get buried by orton, you're essentially ruining their career before it even starts.

Unless you just do it with new jobbers you don't have plans for, like if they call up Oney Lorcan or have him bury Elias Samson. But then if he's just facing new nobodies, no one would care.
>>
>>2534568

But that's just not true. As much as I love AJ, Orton is the main drawing power since he's the Champ
Also, name one Orton match in 2017 that was boring

>inb4 vs. Wyatt

It was a lackluster sure, but it wasn't boring
>>
File: DR BABEL IM ZYA.png (4KB, 200x120px) Image search: [Google]
DR BABEL IM ZYA.png
4KB, 200x120px
>>2531847
fug
>>
>>2534568
>AJetty thrown in midcard
>Ratings explode
BASED BIG DIMES RANDY
>>
>>2534617
>Also, name one Orton match in 2017 that was boring

Name one Orton match in his career, minus the Foley tack match, that wasn't boring as fuck. Mr one speed. He's the only guy who isn't a mastodon that JR had to describe as "methodical" because he's so fucking dull.
>>
>>2534829
All of his matches against Christian in 2011
vs. Styles this year

But you wouldn't know that because all you can do is repeat what some obese smarks said on reddit.
It's truly amazing how easily Randy works guys like you into a shoot.
>>
>>2534943
I get that you're ironically using asp memes and shit, but just for shits and giggles I'll bite.

I've never been to Reddit. Ever. I'm an old school 4chan guy and they are the enemy so fuck em.

Okay carry on with whatever bullshit is this weeks meme. "xetty brapp smark based big dog hero we deserve drawing no dimes" and all that jazz.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.