[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long until the WWE just gives up on Finn cause he can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: injury.png (182KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
injury.png
182KB, 562x408px
How long until the WWE just gives up on Finn cause he can't stop getting injured?
>>
>>2531073
I think that's going to be his new gimmick. he gets "injured", is out for several weeks and comes back only to wrestle one or two matches before he gets "injured" again. Misses several weeks repeat cycle.
>>
>>2531073
If he gets another concussion then the WWE might give up on him. Depending on how his tests go they will be hesitant to put him at the top of the card.
>>
File: nevsgdv.jpg (48KB, 374x380px) Image search: [Google]
nevsgdv.jpg
48KB, 374x380px
>>2531073
>they let him break Neville's record for longest NXT championship reign
>>
Has that ever happened before? Giving somebody a monster push but being forced to stop because he has glass bones?
>>
>Implying it was his fault that he got JINDERED
>>
He'll get bryaned. He's already had multiple concussions before and this latest one will cause the exact same situation again
>>
>>2531073
I just want to see him on 205. Balor/Neville Main eventing a lesser PPV and blow up the division while A-dub cries and waits his next turn.
>>
>>2531114
Seth
>>
>>2531977
>Seth
>Monster push
Treated like a joke all the way through
>>
>>2531114
Seth and Wade Barret, Wade was actually supposed to beat the Undertaker after winning Money in the Bank and then the WWE Championship.
>>
>>2531114
They were going to with Ahmed Johnson back in like '96 but he kept getting hurt every time he came back.
>>
Are they actually keeping him off TV? I feel like they could just have him do promos and guest announce until he's bettet. Going off TV again will irreparably damage his brand.

Rusev walked aeound on crutches and got cucked by Ziggler while injured. Sure it sucked at the time, but it was quite satisfying to see him finally beat on Ziggler. Then he had an awesome triple threat with Cesaro and Owens before challenging Cena for the US belt and built back most of his credibility before losing it again in League of Nations. It's not impossible to get hurt and still stay on TV.
>>
Did wrasslers get injured as much as the new generation?

Or did I just not notice it as much back in the day.
>>
>>2532755
They were a lot more lackadaisical in their use of drugs to mask the pain and they toured a lot less. It's kind of an unanswerable question, until you look at Rhyno and realize that he still takes sick bumps for that irrelevant WWE Main Event show, lools to be in better shape than half the roster, and has never failed the WWE drug test.
>>
>>2531971
Aries has more talent on his broken orbital bone than Finn has in his entire body.
>>
>>2532778

I dont think Jericho ever got injured either and that fucker started in ECW too
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.