[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raw ratings drop 13% >http://www.topropepress.com/news/4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (154KB, 1920x958px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
154KB, 1920x958px
Raw ratings drop 13%

>http://www.topropepress.com/news/44609/wwe-raw-rating-viewership-041017/

>The final WWE RAW cable broadcast rating for Monday night was a 2.35, down from the 2.62 the show drew last week.

It's not a horrible result but not great either. 3.6 million viewers in the second hour is good.

However, now that the shakeup is done, there's very little to continue watching.

Actually, does anyone have a reason to watch?

The champion isn't there to defend the title. Hardys broken gimmick not there either. Much of the excitement is already tuned out.
I'm betting on a 2.1 rating next week.
>>
>the state of Finn the leprechaun balor
>>
>>2530787
>does anyone have a reason to watch?
gotta see what the big dog does, this is his big year so i can't stop watching now.
>>
>>2530787
RAM is already dying without CharGOAT
>>
Rating should go back up now that Finn isn't on TV anymore.
>>
>>2530789

he was in the second hour and that hour did great
>>
>>2530787
Can /smack/ beat RAM in the ratings next week?
>>
File: hhhnnnnuuugg.gif (273KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hhhnnnnuuugg.gif
273KB, 320x240px
>>2530787
>mfw there will be 1.0 rating on RAM at this decade's end
>>
>>2530816
nah, they'll drop a 0.3 as well I think

>>2530811
see
>>2530814

Balor was in the second hour and it got 3.6 million viewers, which is really good. He's unironically a draw.
>>
>>2530787
Of course it's gonna drop cause WM season is over.

Anyone normal won't watch mandrama 52 weeks a year like you miscreants.
>>
>The state of all 3 Shieldetties
Face it cucks, Romanetty, Deanetty, and Jasethy killed RAM
>>
Going PG was a mistake
>>
>>2530818
Sure is taking a long time to even hit 2.
>>
sub 2.0 when
>>
>>2530862
>Romanetty
>Jasethy

Cringing at neowooaspies misusing memes
>>
>>2530787
The post-WM RAW has the highest ratings out of all the RAW's? Whodda thunk it.

Compare it to last year if you want real numbers.
>>
>>2530899
hi wew
>>
>>2530893
With the Shieldnettys in one show it'll happen quicker.
>>
File: 1491960537824 (1).jpg (177KB, 983x983px) Image search: [Google]
1491960537824 (1).jpg
177KB, 983x983px
>>2530899
Jasethy has been here since /sp/ butthurt Jasethycuck

Romanetty is newfag though
>>
>>2531091
>tries to blend in using le 4chan memes and buzzwords
>>
>>2530787
kek

KEK
>>
Meanwhile Smackdown viewership was 3.105 million, up from 2.885 last week.

Nakamura confirmed draw.
>>
>>2530824
You could also say he was in the second hour and everyone was so disappointed by him that they tuned out before the third hour. You can make numbers mean anything you want them to.
(Though, realistically, people probably didn't give a shit about Jinder. Then with the shitshow the Raw women's division has become and the pointless Owens/Ambrose match stacked at the end of the show, I can understand not watching it)
>>
>>2531091
/wwe/ killed this board.
>>
the literal only reason to watch RAM now is for balor's segments. Vince fucked up hard
>>
I hope they are at TNA level ratings by football season
>>
Smackdown is the new A show. Once Jericho is gone there is literally no reason to watch raw. RIP RAM
>>
I only watch to see Balor and it looks like most people do, if he's out again they fucked up big time.
>>
>>2530803
In a weird, meta way, I agree with this. Roman's push has become something so organically terrible that it's become more fascinating than if he were just a good, well-booked wrestler.

They're literally afraid to put him in front of live audiences now (hence the super-awkward backstage interview with Cole), and I get the feeling that his nuclear heat from retiring the Undertaker will become thermonuclear heat after he inevitably destroys Big Dick Braun.

This is so far past "Let's go Cena/Cena sucks" that it has somehow become must see TV. And they're even fucking that up by "injuring" him and getting him out of sight. It's like trying to dig your way out of a hole.
>>
>>2530899
>Implying Roman isn't the Janetty
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.