[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WWE belt will go to RAM after payback how can we ever recover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: this isn't fair.png (10KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
this isn't fair.png
10KB, 200x252px
>WWE belt will go to RAM after payback
how can we ever recover from this bros? there'll be 2 world titles at ram while we only have midcard titles.
>>
>>2530670
I want Bray to win badly, but they aren't getting two world titles
>>
File: 1491990401021.png (392KB, 796x342px) Image search: [Google]
1491990401021.png
392KB, 796x342px
All part of the plan to bring back the GOAT belt
>>
>>2530670
You know they will take all that prestige with the titles and flush it down the sewers
>>
>>2530670
I'd rather have a watchable show. RAW barely qualifies.
>>
They fucked themselves hard by having the colored belts. This pretty much confirms that Orton is going over because I doubt they'd introduce a second Universal Title to match the SD color palette
>>
You clearly haven't followed the history of Bray Wyatt.
>>
>>2530670
it's going to be triple threat, Harper winning

singles confirm
>>
>>2530692
>they'd introduce a second Universal Title to match the SD color palette
That would be the dumbest thing imaginable
>>
>>2530732
exactly my point, they're spoiling one of their main events by drafting one of the participants. The WWE title isn't going anywhere and neither is Brock so Randy is 99% winning
>>
>Bray Wyatt going over Randy Orton
>Bray Wyatt getting anything more than a transitional championship reign

They didn't even bother to move Rowan over to Raw with Bray during the "superstar shakeup", that's how little shit they give him. If you think Orton is going to lose the world title to him after a month then I want to live in the fairytale you're in where that's a reasonable possibility.
>>
>>2530749
On the flip side Bray brings the WWE title to RAW and the universal belt is defended on both brands
>>
They're going to introduce the multiversal championship
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.