[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hard Times... Is having to go out in a stupid gimmick...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>Hard Times... Is having to go out in a stupid gimmick... even though you know you are better than that
>Hard Times... Is having to see your brother... Have to act like a fag for a paycheck every night
>Hard Times... Is when your family's name... Is a laughing stock amongst the higher ups
>Hard Times...
>>
lmao that crowd bored by this geek
>>
>>2528215
>Hard times... is turning one of your legendary father's classic promos into garbage
>>
did he actually do that? what a fucking hack
>>
>>2528215
bitch a faggot
>>
>Having to see your brother act like a fag for a paycheck.

Is this promo real?
>>
Cryin' Cody and Cryin' Ryan tag team when?
>>
>>2528215
He is not really that talented and is getting exposed post WWE

And better not talk about his untalented wife.
>>
>Cody
>Goldust
>Sandow
Who else has be exposed as shit without WWE?
>>
>>2529890
Cryback
>>
CAWdy "Dunning-Kruger Effect" Runnels is an embarrassment.
>>
>>2528215
Somebody please tell me he didn't do this
>>
fuckin lispin ass seethin ass
>>
>>2528215
This better not be a real promo from Cody, I hope I fell for bait.
>>
Honesty I liked the promo.

No surprise /asp/ doesn't, they literally hate everything other than Jinder Mahal and Roman Reigns.

I just realized we're full of poos
>>
>>2529895
I don't think he did. The whole watching your brother act like a fag for a paycheck is pretty funny though.
>>
>>2529884
Same happened with sandow, never doubt vince
>>
Its funny because literally everyone hates Dusty Rhodes.

Kevin Nash and the Click hate him. I'm sure Vince hates him. Biscchoff hates him. Anyone from WCW hates him. Stone Cold hates him.

He was an asshole who always booked himself to go over.
>>
>>2529910
Based Vince always knows best
>>
>>2529917
>literally everyone hates Dusty Rhodes.
What? Everyone sucks his dick. And Eric didnt hate him, even before he died.
>>
>>2529928
Austin hates him, because Dusty fired him from WCW. Nash hates him, because of the way he booked WCW.
Anyone who has worked closely to the guy always says he's a fat asshole
>>
Such a JUSTcore grappler.

Dusty is spinning faster than Cena's belt in his grave because of this embarrassment, he should go home and have sex with his hot black wife, not doing these lame promos in front of twelve people in Bumpkin Town West USA

To think Green Arrow used o be friends with him, makes me want to puke.
>>
>>2528215
>have to act like a fag for a paycheck

Goldust was Dustins idea
>>
>>2528215
i hope cheater makes a full recovery for the G1 so he can beat this guys brain into soup
>>
>>2530244
He almost got breasts implants for the gimmick.
>>
>>2529952
Bischoff fired him. Dusty never had a corporate job.

In a thread about a bullshit promo this is still the most egregious lie.
>>
Is CAWdy or Cryback more JUST right now?
>>
>>2528215
>Hard Times... Is when CJ Parker will face based Naito in a MOTY while you were basically forgot by the company that hired you
>>
>>2528215
>All those fatsos with Bullet Club t-shirts
>>
>>2528215
Why is this bland shitter in the Bullet Club anyway?
>>
>>2530320
He wasn't tho
>>
>>2529952
Everyone hated him before he died than he died and its like o ok lets be different now xD
>>2529890
I dont think goldust tried hard to be good outside of wwe lol.

As black reign which was still based he was like 300lbs and a loser lmao.

Sandow and cody werent good in wwe either
>>
>>2528215
Hard Times... Is having to see you being a whiny bitch about "muh family name" instead of doing something that will elevate the prestige
>>
>>2529890
Goldust is great when he's off the drugs
>>
>>2530681
I unironically really enjoy golden truth.
>>
>>2529917
Stone Cold loves Dusty Rhodes. Not sure about the others, but that one is completely bullshit.
>>
>All the autistic aspies getting worked by a fake promo that never happened

Unbelievable how fake news is so rampant these days.
>>
>>2530699
I dunno

I would love to see that Heel gangster gimmick for R-Truth a few of us were talking about a while ago
>>
>>2529890
dude goldust is GOAT
>>
He looks like the American Twink.
>>
File: 1481367632429.jpg (203KB, 474x444px) Image search: [Google]
1481367632429.jpg
203KB, 474x444px
>>2530699
Same, it's harmless fun and lets two old dudes do something and put over tag teams. I'm also a Goldust mark so there's that.
>>
>>2529890

Goldust had a 5* match outside WWF and got over in TNA while he was a disgusting old fatass.
>>
>>2528215
Hm? Who is he talking about? Am I supposed to know who his family is? He doesn't even have a last name.
>>
>>2529917
>He was an asshole who always booked himself to go over.
What a monster! Something like that is completely unheard of in pro wrestling.
>>
>>2529890
Phil.
>>
>childhood is having nightmares about being raped by a giant Oscar award
>adulthood is cheering for the same guy to blow kisses at his creeped-out opponent
>>
>>2529890
Goldust was good in WCW, 18 plus.
>>
>>2530289
Ryback easily, the guy is so irrelevant he's podcasting in his prime and not getting booked in any relevant promotion. At least Cody gets big bookings and his Bullet Club shirt sells like hell.
>>
>>2533207
Ryback is literally feuding with a youtube podcast boy, leaving wwe was the stupidest thing he ever did in his life, Phil made the same mistake but is too stubborn to accept it
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.