[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do all the ring rats and divas love him so much? He's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: zhjjo359h.png (2MB, 1440x1121px) Image search: [Google]
zhjjo359h.png
2MB, 1440x1121px
Why do all the ring rats and divas love him so much? He's a known cheater and his dick is confirmed average.
>>
average is more than enough for most girls. also he's fit, rich and handsome.
>>
>>2528060
Probably because he is not obese like you.
>>
>>2528060
He is rich
He is main event
He is well known
He is well traveled
He is fit
He is attractive

This doesn't take detective work.
>>
>>2528060

Girls love and hate cheaters at the same time.
>>
>>2528060
What the fuck, is that girl a midget?
Set is sitting down and he's taller than her
>>
Money
>>
File: 0.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
Based Seth working the rats
>>
what ring rats and divas?

It's just tumblr bitches
>>
>>2528122
Have you ever been on Twitter or Insta? Seth has one of the biggest rat cults I've seen since maybe prime Orton.
>>
>>2528060
Le edgy screamo aesthetic
>>
File: 1491542251950.gif (486KB, 250x138px) Image search: [Google]
1491542251950.gif
486KB, 250x138px
>>2528160
Nah no one gets close to prime Orton when it comes to ring rats
>>
>>2528183
based orton holding the indifferent expression but let out his cute little smile after walking away
>>
File: 838.png (3MB, 1440x1433px) Image search: [Google]
838.png
3MB, 1440x1433px
>>2528122
>what ring rats and divas?
>>
why are women such whores for celebrities that wont even remember their name?

its like they think sucking their dick will make them special
>>
File: 1479751949593.gif (499KB, 255x174px) Image search: [Google]
1479751949593.gif
499KB, 255x174px
>>2528060
lol you listed cheater as a bad thing to women.

Try it some time, on a dating profile put I cheated before but that is my past I want to change for the right girl.

rofl better learn how to swim in pussy.
>>
File: 1491286095716.jpg (112KB, 640x867px) Image search: [Google]
1491286095716.jpg
112KB, 640x867px
>>2528200
>>2528099
>>2528088
money is only a little bit and doesnt do shit really other than grab gold diggers.

The moment you start caring about getting pussy from a girl is the moment you dont get pussy from a girl.

Tried to tell this to r9k they only care about getting a girlfriend and listen to them and help them and do what the girl wants. When has that fucking shit ever worked for anyone getting a chick.

Never, ever, act like more of a bitch than the bitch you are trying to fuck.
>>
>>2528088
>>2528099
>>2528122
>>2528200
All these dubs
>>
>>2528060
>>2528160
>>2528460
And trips 60s holy shit
>>
>>2528434
>The moment you start caring about getting pussy from a girl is the moment you dont get pussy from a girl.

This only sort of makes sense to me. I get how appearing too eager can drive girls away, but when I don't care and am aloof, girls just ignore me right back.
>>
>>2528335
kek bliss
couldn't this ruin her relationship
>>
>>2528085
>He is well known
Wrong. I don't know him and I don't follow wrestling so you're proven false. If he were well known he'd be well known outside of the "sport".
>>
>>2528060
He's a nonthreatening male.
>>
>>2529130
this
the only "known" names are John Cena and after him it's Kane,Triple H maybe Orton from the current rooster.
Everybody else is not known by people outside wrestling.
>>
>>2528060
gee I wonder what girls like 6'2, charismatic, attractive rich wrestling superstar Seth Rollins
>>
>>2529130
>I don't know him and I don't follow wrestling
and you just happened to be browsing the wrestling section of a japanese cartoon forum...?
>>
>>2529130
>Wrong. I don't know him and I don't follow wrestling so you're proven false.
>why do ring rats who follow wrestling and girls who only know him as Crossfit Jesus like him

The fuck does your blog have to do with OP's question?
>>
>>2529171
>charismatic
kys
>>
He is a famous, good looking guy with good self confidence who is also fit and has lots of money.

Ain't hard to figure this one out.
>>
>>2529171
>charismatic

sup Colby
>>
>>2529130
>I don't know him and I don't follow wrestling so you're proven false.
But we are talking about ring rats, you fucking homo faggot
>>
>>2529387
>>2529377
Kek ya gotta be finna seething if you genuinely think seth finna rollins has no charisma
>>
>>2529130
>Angry neckbeard

kek

Plenty of girls who follow anyone who's attractive. I have friends that follow wrestlers and don't even watch WWE.
>>
>>2529130
Being a wrestling mark is a literal meme these days and I keep seeing more and more hipsters wearing wrestling shirts. And I'm not even American or even British.
>>
>>2528060
Women are retards. Not news bro.
>>
>>2528060
>he fell for the size maters meme
4.5 inches here and I have other dudes girls begging me for my dick.
>>
>>2528060
>They don't care if he's a cheater because they aren't planning on marrying him
>Dick size matters more to men than it does to women
>He's handsome and athletic
>Somewhat famous enough that they'd have a great story to tell people afterwards "Oh, you've heard of the WWE, right? Well, you'll never guess what happened a couple of years back..."
>>
>>2531187
holy cringe
>>
>>2531187
i over hear women all the time talking about how they won't take less than 8 inches lol.
>>
File: youreallythink.jpg (35KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
youreallythink.jpg
35KB, 453x576px
>>2531400
>>
>>2531400
women tend to mistake size of a dick and the height of a man
>>
They probably like him because he's a cheater. He's not too picky or careful with who he sleeps with and is decent looking.

Every other guy in the WWE whose about as attractive as Seth is probably a lot more protective of their image/dick.
>>
>>2528575
Nerd aloofness tends to have an aura of bitterness to it, and when it comes to the risk of sitting a watching a legit opportunity slip away, we'll panic and default to eagerness.

There's a fine line to strike of "Disinterested yet receptive" which requires being able to observe legitimate signs of female interest and not over-react to them (which is everything we suck at, especially seeing signs).
>>
>>2528060
>Why do all the ring rats and divas love him so much? He's a known cheater and his dick is confirmed average.

Let me put all jokes aside

Let me explain something a lot of guys don't understand.

This is David Spade.
He's an average looking guy at best, nothing special about him, no rumors of him having a big shlong or anything.

Go to Google and look up the women he has dated. See how much prime delicious pussy he has sunk his dick into, including Carmen Electra in her prime and she's not even the hottest one.

Why? Let me explain.

Women are wired differently from men. This is why women, when hiring strippers, love to get the stripper dressed as a fireman and the guy dressed as a cop, while most guys (with a few exceptions of course, like a stripper with cat ears or something; fetishes aside) will just take a female stripper wearing a thong and nothing else.

Women don't just see how attractive a guy is or how big his dick is, they also see STATUS. "What will dating this guy do for me?" They ask. "How awesome will it be if I bag this guy?"

That's the first half of it. This is why an old fart, in an extreme case, can bag a girl like Anna Nicole Smith.

Secondly, women LOVE men that are wanted. Sometimes women will want a guy simply because he's dated a beautiful women in the past. Good enough for her, good enough for me they reason. This also goes back to the status thing.

This is one thing that /fit/ will never understand. While there is some physical attraction involved of course and that WILL get you laid, a lot of the time women want a guy simply because other women want him, or because a woman who she considers hotter than her fucked him.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
>>2532707
I forgot the other good example: CM Punk

Again, not a big buff dude not much special about him and yet he was famous for fucking the entire women's roster

From Mickie James to AJ Lee he drilled way more women than you would think he should have

Batista also built quite a reputation but Batista is a giant muscly guy, proving that, despite whatever /fit/ can tell you, big roided up guys can easily get pussy if they just build a little hype and a reputation with women
>>
>>2529387
>>2529377
You can say whatever you want about Rollins but the guy does have charisma, that's one of his best attributes in the ring.

Compare him to Roman Reigns on the mic
>>
>>2532726
AJ loves Phil because she has a fetish for dismissive anime assholes
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (101KB, 370x500px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
101KB, 370x500px
>>2532758
That too, but that explains AJ, he's slayed a lot more prime pussy and honestly a lot of hotter women like Maria
>>
>>2531400
>hear
Exactly you hear. I fuck them you finna loser.
>>
>>2531400

Women are pretty stupid. Most do not actually know how long 8 inches is.
>>
>>2528060

how dare you talking about liv morgan like that?
>>
do ring rats even exist anymore in wwe?
litetally only see fatasses in the crowd
>>
>>2533391
they're wrestling walruses now
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.