[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, how did we do lads? The only loss we had, albeit a big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: the_A_show.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the_A_show.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
Well, how did we do lads?

The only loss we had, albeit a big one, was Miz. Our tag-team division still sucks (New Gay Fucks makes it even worse if you can believe that). But all-in-all I think we made out better than RAM.
>>
>Have gay cops and shining stars
>Tag division sucks

Well that's not true, the booking is what sucks
>>
>>2527668
Miz and Bliss are the only real losses. Rusev, New Day, Big Kev, Sami, and even the Shining Stars should excel on Smackdown.
>>
>>2527711
Lana is coming too
>>
>>2527668
RAM won the women's division. Smackdown won everything else
>>
>>2527734
Smackdown did well. The women's division sucks anyways.
>>
>>2527734
How? Bliss is terrible. She's going to fall apart next to those retards w/o Talking Smack
>>
>>2527768
She already cut a better promo on raw than any of her peers and made it look easy.
>>
>>2527734
charlotte.jpg
we won everything fellow smacklad
>>
>>2527784
Doesn't matter. She's going to be #3 Heel and never champion on Raw.
>>
>got jihadi zzzzzzzayn

It's a loss tbqvhfamalam
>>
>>2527668
NOBODY is gonna mention we swapped Curt Hawkins for Jinder Mahal? They guy who jobs quickly for the guy who injures people on the job? We got fucking hosed.
>>
>>2527734
Por que? The tag division is even worse now. We NEEDED the Hardys, but RAM just has to get all the talent so they can perform in a fucking vacuum. Also, keep the mic away from Charlotte, and the women will almost be a net positive
>>
All SD lost were Miz and Alexa, it gained KO, Zayn, Rusev, Charlotte, Lana and New Day.

RAM has to deal with the Shieldetty cancer and a charisma vacuum Irish midget for the main event.

Honestly, the only big disappointment tonight was Tamina and the Shining Stars. The rest were good to great.

SD >>>>> RAM
>>
Discuss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_JjAGWHn7c
>>
>>2527894
The main event scene on raw is fucked without lesnar.
>>
>>2527768
Mickie and Emma are better than everyone on smack
>>
as a neutral,
I am significantly more excited for smackdown, and significantly less excited for raw.

Think of the feuds they can do now for the different titles..
Nakamura, Zayn, Rusev, Ziggler, Owens, Harper, Orton, Cena New Day..
Awesome stuff.

Charlette is massive too..
though I thought theyd also get sasha or Baley too.
>>
>>2527896
Based Smack teaching little jimmies about boners
>>
I don't know if its accurate or not, but all those rumors about smackdown being a more "open" place where the guys can actually do their own promos without vince being anal about it, if true, this could be a gigantic opportunity for all of them to finally shine, KO, Sami (needs it badly), Charlotte, the new day, everyone that came from raw.

Glad that AJ is still here too.

Too bad for Miz and Alexa though, they will be absolutely irrelevant in 2 months if not earlier.
>>
Literally all of the additions will do great.

I can't wait to see New Day on Talking Smack.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.