[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I'm literally gonna shit myself. How was Nakamura

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0803.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0803.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
Guys, I'm literally gonna shit myself. How was Nakamura so over bros?! WHY CANT ROMAN GET THAT OVER?!? ITS NOT FAIR!!! THAT STUPID YELLOW FUCKER DIDNT EVEN CUT A LONG PROMO!! WHYYYY?!? I HATE ASIANS NOOOOOW
>>
>Stands in the ring
>Says 5 words
>More over than Romanetty with the entire WWE machine backing him

BASED
>>
Because Nakamura knows how to wrassle so he doesn't need to talk. Roman can't talk, and can't fucking wrassle either.
>>
>>2527168
>>2527109
Cringe

>>2527310
wrestling is fake bro
>>
>>2527357
>wrestling is fake
Wow I never knew that
>>
>>2527357
Westling is an artform and a skill set that takes years to master. Roman was the only shield member that didn't have experience prior to being thrown on the fans. He just isn't a good talent.
>>
>>2527389
The thing with Roman is that he's not really a good actor either. Like Cena and Miz were never great in ring but they are so good on the mic and in feuds it doesn't even matter. Romans actually ok in the ring now but his mic skills are still painfully bad. If he turns heel then at least he won't have to talk as much.
>>
>>2527357
LOOK EVERYONE THERE HE GOES AGAIN, HE SAID IT LADS!, EVERYONE KNOWS THE EPIC CRINGE GUY! HAHAHA BRO CRINGE XD I AM LAFFIN HARD FINNA LAFF HARD SENPAI
Look at the fucking state of you. Who needs reasonable discussion when you could just post Cringe on everything?
Hahaha /b/ro what a TIPPITY TOPPITY KEK!
Do you think your parents are proud of you? They try to talk to you and the only thing you can say back is Cringe. You are a disgusting obese smark who should be castrated to take your shitty degenerate genes out of the breeding stock
>>
>>2527420
Roman is alright. He improved in the ring and I never expected him to be The Rock or Jericho on the Mic. He was basically thrown into the deep end with out knowing how to swim yet. That is on creative.
>>
Nakameme is not over, his entrance music is..
>>
File: c43.jpg (38KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
c43.jpg
38KB, 450x450px
>>2527586
>"RAW after Mania was a fluke! He's gonna get crickets when it's not a crowd filled with hardcore smarks!"
>5 words in Boston and the crowd goes wild
>"N-Nakameme isn't over, h-his entrance music is!"

D-D-DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>2527371
You don't seem to get it dweeb. Wreslting isn't a real sport or competiton thus there is no way to define "good" wreslting. Its all very subjective. The closest indicators are 1. Entertainment Factor 2. Drawing Power 3. Getting Reactions/HEAT

Reigns DEFINITELY gets a reaction and to a good bit of people brings Entertainment. Ya can debate me on his drawing power but there really is no such thing as proper draws anymore. So REGINS by all accounts is a quality wrestler.
>>
File: McMoney.jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
McMoney.jpg
14KB, 300x168px
>>2527845
No. The only thing that matters is money. Can you sell merch? Do kids buy your action figures? You're never gonna make it in this industry...
>>
>>2527109
Roman is fucking gay
>>
Except literally no one is crying for Reigns getting boos and he IS over you manlet fat ass smark, look at merchandise sells.
>>
>>2527845
>Reigns DEFINITELY gets a reaction and to a good bit of people brings Entertainment.
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: IMG_4216.jpg (81KB, 634x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4216.jpg
81KB, 634x650px
>>2527109
your tears are delicious rawtist
>>
>>2527845
>Reigns DEFINITELY gets a reaction
Except the reaction isn't really towards him, it's towards the horrifically bad and counterproductive way he's been pushed. Even the smarkeist smark would have to admit by now that he's a main event-caliber talent.

>Can you sell merch?
>look at merchandise sells

That actually makes it worse. How much bigger a star would Roman be if he were booked properly? Or allowed to wrestle a style that suited him, instead of the tired old "Underdog Superhero" (oxymoronic much?) cliche that Vince thinks draws. He had the best matches of his life against AJ, and he looked like a beast there.

Imagine if Stone Cold had spent 80% of every match on his back instead of attacking? He never would have been as over.
>>
>>2527845

>Reigns DEFINITELY gets a reaction

No he doesn't. Nothing Reigns himself does is integral to the boos he gets. You could take Curtis Hawkings or Tyler Breeze or Luke Harper and give them the same terrible booking where they are shoved down everyone's throats as unstoppable heroes and get the exact same reaction. Reigns is an interchangeable charisma vacuum.
>>
>>2527357
>>2527586
BKOSSWTAS
>>
BKOSSWTM
>>
>>2527845
Getting a reaction =/= being a good wrestler

That's like saying getting arrested for driving badly makes you a good driver
>>
>>2527459
They should've pushed him for a US title run after the Shield, give people a chance to warm up to him, let him keep the mostly silent badass gimmick. After being pushed so hard as the next top guy for as long as he's been, and having been forced to try to be Cena 2.0, he's never going to get over in the way WWE wants him to.
>>
>>2529852
>main event-caliber talent
I guess if your bar is that low. The WWE has had Great Khali as a main eventer in the past. Roman's nowhere near that bad, but if I had to compare him to anyone who was a main eventer before, I'd say Sid. And Sid wasn't a bad talent, but given the depth of talent WWE has at the moment, I can't blame the fans for wanting WWE to give them someone better than a Sid as their top guy for potentially the next decade.
>>
>>2530757
>>2530760
What do these stand for so I can begin properly using them?
>>
>>2530834
BKOSS means Based King Of Strong Style
>>
>>2530834
>based king of strong style working the anti-smarks
>based king of strong style working the marks
>>
>>2530838
>>2530843
Thanks senpai
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.