[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he not being booked as the heel top champion? He has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (418KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
418KB, 1920x1080px
Why is he not being booked as the heel top champion?

He has completely evolved into a new talent in the last few years.
>>
>WWE is a meritocracy
jej Enjoy jobbing to Braun Strowman's personal jobber, Mike.
>>
>>2522948
because he's a midcarder for life
>>
He needs a new finisher. Finale is a cumbersome clumsy slow unpainful looking 0/10
>>
I love Based Mike as much as the next guy, but he's been a coward heel for too long to be the top guy. He had a great string of matches where he won mostly under his own power with the IC title, but that was against guys like Ziggler. Vince would never let Miz go over guys like Reigns and Rollins without heavy cheating, and at that point he'd just be another KO.
>>
>>2522970
The Reality Check was cool, but Miz always fucked it up and made it look awkward as hell.
>>
There is no excuse for the Cena vs. Miz match not being for the title as Wrestlemania. Give it some better buildup, drop the women from the match, and give them a title match amount of time to get all of their shit in and drop the piss break antics. Randy vs. Wyatt was horrendous. Randy is nearing eternal go away heat.
>>
He's taking his time, just enjoy him taking the piss out of fans and fellow wrestlers for now.

I loved him mocking the Ole chants for Sami, wasn't Generico like, 6 years ago? He's a muslim they should chants Admiral Ackbar or whatever.
>>
>>2522948
Because he's an anti-draw
>>
>>2523163
>Cena
>Put over
Even fucking Gaytch has a better track record of putting over talent than Cena.
>>
>>2523163
>Match that only exists to promote Total Divas/Bellas
>Drop the Divas and Bellas
?? Miz is never touching the main event of Wrestlemania again after the 27 fiasco.
>>
>>2522970
Yup, they should let him start finishing guys with the figure four. Flair was a heel the majority of his career and used it. Then let him slowly introduce a new pin finish. Finale screams jeff jarrett and midcard.
>>
>>2523230
>The Undercarder has put over 2 people at Wrestlemania
>John has put over 3
>>
>>2522948
He should definitely have a title. Dean does fuck-all with a title. He doesn't make it relevant or obscure. He just carries it
>>
>>2523256
>John has put over 3
Randy Orton was already over
The Miz was buried by building the once in a lifetime storyline
The Rock is a fucking icon and Cena got his defeat back with once in a lifetime part 2

Cena should lost on Wrestlemania 33. He didn't need the victory but The Miz did and it was the best for the business. Too bad Cena used politics for looking good
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.