[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Smack's #1 draft pick >Smack's first WWE champion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: Ambrose.jpg (18KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
Ambrose.jpg
18KB, 401x401px
>Smack's #1 draft pick
>Smack's first WWE champion
>Slated to be the top star face of the brand with Cena going part-time
>Most protected finisher
>Strongest booked on the roster after Shield triple threat

Then

>Is relegated to a midcard afterthought
>Doesn't even make it to the main Wresltmania card
>Gets stuck on the pre-show
>Gets massively outshined by AJ in every way possible
>Finally gets shafted to RAM after months of mediocrity and irrelevance

What happened? His future looked so bright at the start of the brand split but now he's fucking nothing.
>>
>Most protected finisher
(lol

The spear and curb stomp were far more protected than Deanetty's finisher.
>>
>>2522743
When was the last time someone kicked out of DD?
>>
Someone post the pasta
>>
>Dean was supposed to be one of the top guys in Smackdown alongside John Cena
>People cheer AJ during their feud instead
>AJ is now one of the most popular stars in WWE and pretty much the face of Smackdown
The state of CZW
>>
>>2522751
AJ vs Ellsworth part 1
>>
>>2522758
I was sport-entertained by that match
>>
>>2522737
This happened
>>
>>2522764
This and his character is stale as fuck. He just gives off the impression that he doesn't care. And if he doesn't care, why should anybody else?
>>
Even though I'm a smacklad going to raw is a good thing since it is the flagship.
>>
>>2522764
This probably accelerated the process, but I think it was always inevitable that Dean was eventually going to get shitcanned. People can tell when a wrestler is phoning it in and Dean is the posterboy of that and has been since his match with Brock.
>>
>>2522774
Just get the whole Shield back together, they were much better as a stable than they ever were apart.
>>
>>2522751
Just Cena
>>
They should bring back the hardcore title and let Dean channel his inner yardtard.
>>
>>2522737
He fucking sucks as a babyface. Just turn the faggot heel already.
>>
>>2522764
Didn't affect Ambrose
>>
>>2522827
Sure it did.
>>
>>2522767
>>2522780
As much as you can say he doesn't have a good character and seems to not give a shit, he's done a fucktonne of work/matches.
So I don't think it's entirely fair to say he doesn't give a damn.
>>
>>2522834
>still hasn't been pinned in singles for over a year without opponent resorting to gimmicks or shenanigans
>second most protected finisher (Lesnar and Taker eat spears like nothing, only Cena shrugged a DD), was first before Balor came back
>pinned Cena clean
He should do more podcasts with Austin if this is what happens.
>>
>>2522804
The only Shieldetty that works as a face and actually gets cheered is Rollins.
Deanetty and Ramen both suck at being faces and should be turned full heel asap.
>>
>>2522947
>Jasethy
>works as a face
>>
>>2522764

The look that saved wrestling.

Based Austin.
>>
>>2522885
>Go from being the pushed face on entire brand to being nothing more than another midcard act
>Loses the title a month after

Yeah, that podcast did wonders for him alright.
>>
He main evented Raw and beat Kevin Owens 100% clean. I think he's fine, guys. Although I would have preferred him to stay on Smackdown for the potential Nakamura matchup.
>>
>>2522737
In preparing for his match with Brock he realized that you can give zero shits and still be paid. He and Orton are probably in some secret club where they compete to see who give the least shit and put on the most boring can match of the night.
>>
>>2523100
Randy taught that boy well.
>>
>>2522737

I know that's why Kevin Steen got out of it twice before taking it last night right?
>>
>>2523100
Randy is a much more frustrating case though because he legitimately could have become one of the greatest of all time. Even critics of Boreton admit he knows how to work extremely well, he's smooth as butter, knows where he is at all times and adapts on the fly. He has a tremendous look and showed glimpses of being over on another level in 09 and post-legacy. But then he drops his bundle when he isn't getting pushed, gets boo boo faced then we get absolutely shit matches where he doesn't care in the slightest. Seriously, it is infuriating because he could have surpassed Cena and been a great champion but instead he's a B+.

Dean is just shit.
>>
>>2522764
We can never thank based Steve enough
>>
>>2522966
It was always the plan for the belt to go to Styles to go Cena neither of which have gone over Ambrose clean for it to happen. If Vince was really upset about it why not give him a true L to take him down a peg? Why is he still so protected nearly a year after this apparent landmark podcast opened Vince's eyes? Why did he just open the A show last night and go over clean again in its main event?

That podcast didn't affect Ambrose
>>
>>2523467

100%

Anyone who really believes Seth works as a face is a fool. Dean was the only legit face on smackdown who was getting big pops. Sethetty's return was botched and now has no character at all outside of being the fragile idiot who does flippy shit and hurts people
>>
>>2523543
Ambrose is a pretty good face but I'd actually be curious to see him turn heel. I think he can do it.
>>
>>2522737
Non smarks saw this coming a mile away. His terrible reign killing ratings to 1.87 showed this
>>
>>2523546
We have seen it, when he was booked as the leader of the shield, him being an unhinged asskicker was far better than his current cooko crazy clueless cunt!
>>
>>2523716
He was not really an unhinged asskicker, he was more kind of like a sleazy asshole with a bit of a mean streak. I'd like to see him going full psychotic.
>>
>>2522737

H E E L T U R N
>>
Dean got lazy as fuck and his gimmick is being a retard
>>
>>2523716
That never happened he won the US title and didn't defend it very much held on to it for a year and had to be constantly be bailed out by Roman and Seth they showed he was the weak link
>>
>>2522764
holy shit this

I'm a huge mark for the guy but I couldn't believe the answers he was giving.
>>
>>2523138
Countering a finisher doesn't mean it's not protected
>>
File: IMG_6676.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6676.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>mfw deans the true top face and all you ironic ramen marks are mad
>>
>>2522743
I thought Rough Ryder is the most protected finisher
>>
>>2522737
phoning it cause there's not much of a point of trying when he always get's jobbed out in feuds(Rollins,Wyatt, Lesnar)
>>
>>2523089
What? So he can be buried by some autistic gook with a shit haircut? No thanks
>>
Sucks that smack has the shitty US title now.

Miz made the IC title feel like something. Reigns, Jericho and KO made the US title feel like nothing fodder for use in the UT picture.
>>
>>2528059
Matt was such a handsome fella.

Dude needs to drop a few pounds and get that bald spot filled in
>>
>>2522737
deserved every single one of those demotions
>>
>>2529033
We're getting AJ vs. KO, so that's gonna make the US title matter a lot in a hurry.
>>
>>2529033
>Miz made the IC title feel like something.
I think it was a joint effort by Miz and Ziggler, and that Fatal 4 way match earlier this year. As for the US, we got Styles on it now.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.