[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WWE announced that this year’s WrestleMania 33 had a live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: raw attendance.jpg (178KB, 638x476px) Image search: [Google]
raw attendance.jpg
178KB, 638x476px
>WWE announced that this year’s WrestleMania 33 had a live gate of $14.5 million and an attendance of 75,245. However, The Wrestling Observer reports that the actual attendance for the event was significantly lower.

>According to the report, the actual paid attendance figure came out to around 63,100.

>W-w-we're still relevant and popular with the young f-folks, right guys? Look how man-many people paid to see Wrestlemania in p-person hahaaa....

Holy fucking shit. Do you faggot retards still support this shitty ass company that lies blatantly to your face and assumes you're all fucking retarded? My sides. Inflating their attendance by 12,000 people, jesus christ. How insecure of a company.
>>
Reminder that Vince has literally admitted the in-arena attendance announcements are "for entertainment purposes".
>>
They've been doing this for years

You must be new
>>
>>2522581

>They've been doing this forever which means it's okay!
>>
Literally everyone lies about attendance figures, even in real sports, music concerts etc. It's not worth getting upset over.
>>
>>2522573
Yeah I also heard from meltzer that Braun didn't really push over that ambulance. WWE is a bunch of LIARS!!!!!111!!11!
>>
>>2522587
>Means it's okay

Now hold on playa, don't get yourself worked I never said that
>>
>the actual paid attendance figure came out to around 63,100.

still pretty remarkable considering the card and general state of the product
>>
File: 7mGgGae.jpg (148KB, 738x646px) Image search: [Google]
7mGgGae.jpg
148KB, 738x646px
>>
File: The_Ultimate_Thrill_Ride.jpg (46KB, 531x411px) Image search: [Google]
The_Ultimate_Thrill_Ride.jpg
46KB, 531x411px
>>2522573

ITT: E DRONE Defense force
>>
>>2522620

That's lovely. How much of the 52,020 figure do you guys reckon was inflated or made up through bogus statistics like "Concessions, the employees and the wrestlers were factored into the attendance"
>>
>>2522621
You joke about this, but WWE fans would go into a suicide pact if WWE asked them to do it

Sad!
>>
File: lieutenant_lori.png (238KB, 1024x931px) Image search: [Google]
lieutenant_lori.png
238KB, 1024x931px
Yesterday's RAW was horrendously boring. Only reason I paid attention was so I could watch the based Big Dog to fuck with the #BoycottReigns imbeciles.

And that was a good idea too because him and Based Strowman were in LITERALLY the only entertaining segment of the three hour snoozefest.
>>
>>2522620
fuck off NEEThammer
>>
>>2522573
Does live gate mean thats the amount of money the audience paid in total? Those 60-70k people spent 14 million fucking dollars? Jesus christ! I cant get a job that pays 8 bucks an hour and these privileged fags can spend 14 million. Fuck this world.
>>
>every sporting event ever has done this

OP got worked and is just now realizing it, nothing to see here.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.