[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Could have made him the biggest heel since Hollywood Hulk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: roman-reigns-10.jpg (106KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns-10.jpg
106KB, 642x362px
>Could have made him the biggest heel since Hollywood Hulk Hogan
>Tried to make him a sympathetic babyface due to feeling remorseful for retiring Undertaker

Why did Vince screw up so badly?
>>
>>2522443
18+
>>
>>2522443
If you actually thought Vince was going to use the most heat a wrestler has had in 10 years productively, you're an idiot.

Of course the right thing to do was to make Roman feel remorse then take him off TV for three weeks to let the heat die down.
>>
>>2522464
His heat won't die down because smarks have become petty

These same smarks did not shit on Lesnar when he broke the streak which was far more serious

Undertaker wanted to retire and just because Roman is the last guy he gets shat on even more mercilessly?
>>
Would be great if Roman came back and ripped into the fans for cheering his "injury" but he'll probably come back with "broken" ribs at payback and overcome some odds.
>>
>>2522443
This. That shit was so retarded.
>>
>>2522443 Because if Roman turns heel, all those kids who look up to the Big Dog and imitate his cockfist theatrics, will have their hearts broken. That would be tragic.
>>
>>2522829
and the minute he turns heel all the fat smarks will cheer for him anyway

whats the point
>>
>>2522734
>These same smarks did not shit on Lesnar
because he went and destroyed John Cena
>>
>>2522838
The fat smarks are not their target audience, I think.
>>
>>2522842
yup he was getting booed all the time before the Cena match
>>
>>2522464
I honestly can't think of a wwe wrestler having that much heat since Hollywood heel Rock. No clue why Vince would throw away the chance to make Roman the most hated heel the company has seen in over a decade.
>>
Smarks aren't the target audience, selling merchandise to kids is top priority.
>>
>>2522850
he only appeared once before that cena match, the night after mania

The next time he appeared was to beat up Cena like three weeks before summerslam
>>
>>2522443
because of him Braun is a babyface
i think Vince is happy , you can make everyone a superstar babyface , just send him to beat roman
>>
>>2522846
this
Roman is the top merch seller that isn't named John Cena.
Smarks can hate him all they want, but Vince only cares about the audience that buys his shit.
>>
>>2522938
Well, Jeff Hardy is back. Let's wait and see once he gets some.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.