[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I' M NOT LIKE OTHER WRESTLERS https://www.youtube.com/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: Nia_Jax.jpg (155KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Nia_Jax.jpg
155KB, 1200x1200px
I' M NOT LIKE OTHER WRESTLERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_OT9_g6CSU
>>
>>2522320
>wasting that based but super risky moonsault to the outside spot on a throwaway raw match
pretty dumb by charlotte desu
>>
I really hate the current trend of calling up NXT superstars way too early.
>>
>that fucking landing on her neck

That could've been disastrous, my goodness.
>that moonsault "catch"
Nia, you're huge. You seriously can't catch skinny tall Charlotte?

Awful. Just stop using her.
>>
>>2522331
It only happens to people Vince gets a boner for.
>>
>>2522320
The second is not his fault.
>>
File: njaxx.png (674KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
njaxx.png
674KB, 1280x720px
>>2522320She has bad eye sight because her eyes are wonky so its hard for her to judge distance/depth

She should not be doing anything that requires her to have ordination or have to be relied on to catch someone, she probably shouldn't be a wrestler at all.
>>
You could see on her face as she won and walked up the entrance ramp that she knew how much trouble she's in.
>>
File: wwe-becky-lynch_4.jpg (33KB, 535x436px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-becky-lynch_4.jpg
33KB, 535x436px
>>2522362
alot of female wrestlers have a fucked up eye
>>
>>2522362
>>2522376
Nia legit looks like a horse when she looks straight at the cameras, something about her eyes, there not too far apart its just they look like they pointing away from each other or something.
>>
>>2522364
It came off to me like she was holding back from like tearing up or something because the moonsault appeared to hit her in like the side of the face or neck
>>
>>2522320
kek look at this stupid fat whale and hyer stupid fucking fat suit
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (213KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
213KB, 1280x720px
>Will Flair's fatherly devotion and Triple H dickriding lead to a shitcanning? Or will The Rock still holding the key to Vince's chastity belt protect Jax? Legend faces legend in this backstage battle over the future of Nia Jax's WWE career at Payback!
>>
>>2522385
>weemeen
>want to cry because soemthing hurts you, like you are forever 5 years old

Wow. Yesterday I hit my elbow so freaking hard on a solid-hard metal box you put money into on a car wash while washing my car, and I always do it with a lot of force and very fast so it hurt so freaking much but I didn't even twitch my eye, even though nobody was around in the vicinity of 40 meters.
>>
>>2522412

You posting stuff like this is the reason nobody was around in the vicinity of 40 meters and never will be.
>>
>>2522421
Made me think actually. Thank you.
>>
>>2522341
>Vince
>boner
>woman

Something doesn't add up here.
>>
Charlotte's not that safe a work either. She usually drops Banks once a match.

Nia is leagues worse tho.
>>
>>2522398
>dirtiest player in the game
>trips is the game
Paul confirmed for Space Mountain VIP passholder.
>>
>>2522364
If by trouble you mean proceeding to show up later in the show and clean house out of every single other woman in the roster unabated by this abysmal shitshow of a match? Yeah, poor Nia.
>>
>>2522501

They weren't gonna complete fuck the rest of the show up over it you idiot.
>>
>>2522331
This.

Last year they called up nothing but people who weren't ready.

Crews
Nia Jax
Bliss
Carmella
>>
>>2522871
Carmella is good
>>
>>2522871
>Carmella

Lol she ain't gonna be more ready in a year or in a hundred years
>>
>>2522791
>Vince never makes drastic radical changes on a dime during the shows
How fucking new are you?
>>
>>2522320
>supposed to be strong
>can't carry charlotte
>people actually think this shitter is a powerhouse
Fat ain't muscle, folks
>>
Charlotte has almost killed Sasha before multiple times so I doubt this will go fo n as anything more that a couple of unfortunate accidents.

Not that I want it to. Anything to keep Nia off my screen is a good thing.
>>
>>2522478

>saying another worker is unsafe while referencing banks

top lyl

b2ledditxd
>>
>>2522478
>>2523036
>Charlotte is dangerous...dropped Sasha
Nice try redditor. Sasha is the botch machine, not BASED QUEEN.
>>
File: owenvsgravity.jpg (88KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
owenvsgravity.jpg
88KB, 640x480px
>>2522320
Can they stop pretending now that she was ever ready for the main roster?

Ok everyone makes mistakes by those botches were notably bad
>>
>>2523038
sasha has never dropped someone else on their neck. she's a danger only to herself
>>
>>2522421
I kek
>>
>>2522325 One of these days, she's gonna suffer the Sid Vicious leg snap because she's so big It'll probably happen at a house show too.
>>
>>2522421

w e w
>>
>>2522376

I assume it's related to head bumps.
>>
>>2522325
Charlotte is the most reckless female wrestler in WWE history. She tries too hard to incorporate wrestling moves men use, which the other female wrestlers are 5 years away from reliably knowing how to respond. That shit could work in NJPW, and in a match against another guy, but not against the current female WWE roster. Even Sasha couldn't respond to her corkscrew moonsault reliably and they've been working together for years.
>>
>>2522325
She does it all the time. It's basically a signature at this point.
>>
>>2523066

She is a fucking 110 lb twink, she can't lift anyone to begin with.
>>
>>2523406
this

she was so light that table didn't even break during the cell match
>>
>>2523427
Reminds me of that two on one tables match what, five years back?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.