[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that he would've been GOAT if they had handled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Ryback-645x370.jpg (36KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
Ryback-645x370.jpg
36KB, 645x370px
Reminder that he would've been GOAT if they had handled his push correctly

>Instead of putting him in the Punk match at HIAC 2012 just to lose, should've kept him away from the WWE title picture entirely, and probably have him be the WHC and squashing everybody

>Title unification match should've been Cena vs Ryback, with Ryback going over and being the guy that the authority actively tried to sabotage

>DBry would never kill wrestling at Mania 30, Ryback instead would've beaten Undertaker for the streak and be cemented as the GOAT
>>
>DBry would never kill wrestling at Mania 30, Ryback instead would've beaten Undertaker for the streak and be cemented as the GOAT
Whew, for a second I thought you were serious.
>>
>>2521948
>making your bait obvious half way through the second line
you couldn't help yourself, could you?
>>
Ya know, he did eventually get over_ but naw, deep down, we never wanted Taker to lose to anyone. Honestly, Cena should have been the one and only, in a deserving sense.

Morever, Ryback picked up steam with those pre show stoppers. I would have forgiven the awful beginning of his career, but now he's a cry baby- don't got time for that shit.
>>
>>2521948
here's a (You), Ryan!
>>
Can we stop pretending that being a big guy makes up for being a bad wrestler?
>>
>>2521948
can't wrestle
>>
>>2521948
HA!
>>
>>2522022
But he invented wrestling.
>>
>>2522045
kek, his little autismal rants on every podcast as cringey as fuck
>>
>>2522057
But you have to admit... he could snap you in half like a twig.
>>
>>2522065
doesn't make him any better of a wrestler.
>>
>>2522090
I know... but fucking enormous brute strength can make a good mid carder.
>>
>>2522104
Rybotch is obsolete. There's no shortage of better BIG BOIS out there now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.