[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AJ LEE SHOOTS THE UNDERTAKER'S RETIREMENT >"I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: aj-lee-1455694999-800.jpg (48KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
aj-lee-1455694999-800.jpg
48KB, 800x450px
AJ LEE SHOOTS THE UNDERTAKER'S RETIREMENT

>"I heard that he like, melted into the stage or something? Oh my God, that's awful."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdF1tbFZoKY
>>
>>2521096
>claim to be a lifelong wrestling fan
>can't be assed to watch Wrestlemania

I get that once you do something for a living you lose some interest in it, and I get that WWE is like the Michael Bay movies of wrestling, but at a certain point I start to doubt a person. It's one night out of the year to an industry you claim to be such a big fan of.

I don't play video games much anymore but I at least glance at the E3 coverage.
>>
>>2521167
Ironically, I play video games too much and video game coverage, 'e gaming' or anything outside of just playing games sounds like the gayest thing
>>
>>2521096

Join me and my husband Tomato Can Phil on my We're Not Bitter at All Guys, We Swear book tour

Special appearance by my negro former lover
>>
>>2521167
why do you hate women
>>
>>2521182
Tomato can Phil. That's just some honesty right there. Dude couldn't even make it in a carp psuedo-sport.
>>
>>2521179
Well, that's sort of what I'm getting at. The really super hardcore fans of something, like someone who would go as far as enrolling in a pro wrestling school, probably have fairly refined tastes in that thing, and that usually means they know most of the mass media is not worth paying attention to.

Film fans don't give a shit about the latest blockbuster.

Music fans don't care whats in the top 100.

Video game fans don't play Overwatch or Battlefield

so..

Pro wrestling fans don't watch Wrestlemania?

Hmm, somehow the last one doesn't quite work for me.
>>
>>2521185
I don't, I post in women's wrestling threads all the time and have often spammed AJ images. She is one of my favorites.
>>
>>2521096
She says cool, not awful.
>>
>>2521096
But she says "Oh my God, that's SO COOL"

Idiot
>>
Lmao Phil Cuck needs to put a muzzle on his little Indian boy
>>
>>2521198
>I post in women's wrestling threads all the time

Compared to this, I would have just let people thought I hated women
>>
>>2521205
I hope their marriage ends up a domestic violence case.
>>
>>2521213
Leave blissboi alone that's spiteful
>>
>>2521200
>>2521201
hi mark
>>
>>2521216
>>>2521205 (You)
>I hope their marriage ends up a domestic violence case.
This.. I hope her bipolar ass gets that d-low special
>>
>>2521213
how about I just call you a faggot
>>
>>2521194
>fans of scripted bullshit can't be assed to watch their scripted bs

Welcome to the world of modern day "fandoms".
>>
>>2521096
but she says "So cool"

why are you so terrible.
>>
File: IMG_2324.png (169KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2324.png
169KB, 300x300px
>>2521213
>caring what NEETs think about you on a Latvian banjo tuning forum
>>
>>2521194
>Video game fans don't play Overwatch or Battlefield
This sounds like some pretentious elitist shit and I genuinely don't play either of these games. Just because something is also popular and mainstream doesn't make it bad, that's being a completely retarded contrarian.
>>
>>2521319
>implying I'm not a respectable member of society

jokes on you, pal
>>
>>2521096
I heard he was so disappointed in Roman, that he took all his clothes off and left in the middle of the match.
>>
"omg undertaker wtf thought he was dead lol"
>>
>>2521435
Being a pretentious elitist is good.
>>
>>2521167
Wrestlemania hasn't been good since Bryan main evented
>>
>>2521167
E3 coverage is fucking aids, reading up on that shit afterwards is so much better unless you actually just want to take the piss out of it with friends.

Wrestlemania is kind of the same way, every year since 30 it's been BTFO'd in sheer entertainment by like 10 events that happen the same weekend while wrestlemania's mediocre safe feuds end in mediocre safe matches. HHH always has these epics but his best match since the early 2000s is far and away the Fastlane match against Ambrose because it's not some shitty extended story match where HHH works a body part.

Like, think about the wrestlemania you just watched, outside of Borkening, Styles vs Shane, Cruisers and Hardys it was shit. All of that accumulates to about just over 40 minutes of a 6 - 7 hour show. Why the fuck would you bother?
>>
Even she finds Undercarders cornball shenanigans clownish and childish.

>He melted away?
>Yeah, that totally sounds like something goofy the Undertaker would do to try and be cool.

Next retirement match, he'll levitate and float off into the sky and these virgins will mess themselves.
>>
>>2521167
I'm a lifelong wrestling fan and I can't be assed to watch Mania anymore, either. Or WWE in general.
>I don't play video games much anymore but I at least glance at the E3 coverage.
That's basically what I do for Smackdown and PPVs. I probably get caught up with half of what's going on just by coming to /asp/.
>>
>>2521725
>Next retirement match, he'll levitate and float off into the sky and these virgins will mess themselves.

Sami Zayn is retiring?
>>
>>2521194
>Video game fans don't play Overwatch or Battlefield
Yes we do. Battlefield is great. You must have meant COD.
>>
>>2521096
>melted into the stage
What?
>>
>>2521167
Seeing Wrestlemania probably triggers Phil
>>
My god she's been doing a lot of interviews lately.
>>
>>2522744
book tour
>>
>>2521194
>vidya fans don't play Overwatch and Battlefield
I'm into western made vidya anymore but Overwatch is fun as fuck
>>
>>2521167
>E3
what a fucking normie
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: ajlaffin.png (174KB, 329x319px) Image search: [Google]
ajlaffin.png
174KB, 329x319px
>>2521096
based pAJeet BTFOing smarks
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.