[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this stupid cartoon bullshit? This is as bad as the spooky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9

File: brap.png (534KB, 796x537px) Image search: [Google]
brap.png
534KB, 796x537px
What is this stupid cartoon bullshit? This is as bad as the spooky slideshow projection.
>>
based big dimes braun
>>
>>2520757
+1

>>2520747
>M-m-m-muh realism in theatre

This ain't the earl 20th century anymore faggot.
>>
>>2520747
So how are they doing this? Tow cables on the other side?
>>
strowman being strowgod
>>
What's so hard to believe? Andre the Giant once flipped over a car full of drunk guys. He never even exercised. Braun is a powerlifter/strongman, has access to the best PEDs, and is in his prime.
>>
>>2520765
>Anyone else does a flip
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FLIPPYSHIT RUINED WRESTLING FOREVER THIS ISN'T A CIRCUS
>Braun flips over an ambulance
W-who cares about realism anyway?
>>
>>2520747
this is legit the segment that saved 2017
>>
>>2520785
Difference is I can believe a monster like Strowman flipping an ambulance
>>
>>2520747
it's more believable than any spooky shit carder and bray does.
>>
>>2520785
Who said I don't like flips too? It's wrestling you stupid fuck Stop being so unprofitable.
>>
The whole segment was awful. I hate how they did the static shit just to cover the fact that they had to edit a bunch of clips together. And then when Reigns was on the stretcher on the ground, it wasn't even facing the same way it fell
>>
>>2520855
An ambulance weighs like 9000 pounds on the low end, so says google.
>>
>>2520870
not to mention you can clearly see a shadow walking out of the ambulance before Braun flip it.
>>
It's wrestling. 20 years ago Undercarder and Kane were setting people on fire with lightning bolts.

As for this, they probably just removed the engine or shot it in reverse. It surely had a wench too.
>>
>>2520890
Didn't even catch that lol
>>
>>2520855
>Can believe a man can tip over a 4t vehicle by himself
>Can't believe a man can do a flip
I guess there's no helping you there, bud.
>>
>>2520895
Didn't undercarder drown Paul bearer in cement way back when only for him to return a year later?
>>
You can't say based big braun working the smarks apparently.
>>
>>2520917
He drowned him in cement in 2004. I remember it clearly cause I was at a Mexican restaurant for my cousin's birthday and they had SmackDown on.
>>
>>2520747
why didnt he just do it for real? isnt he a legitimate strongman champion? they lift fucking trucks for real
>>
>>2520927
Yup, bearer came back and got locked in a freezer then died for real a little while later. It's wrestling shit is supposed to be unreal sometimes.
>>
>>2520765
>This ain't the earl 20th century anymore faggot.

Then why is there a strongman doing a rigged feat of impossible strength like a literal travelling carnival?
>>
>>2520948
Because Vince at his core is a carny
>>
>>2520832
This holy fuck that was amazing whoever wrote that needs a raise
>>
>>2520769
That's my guess
>>
>>2520747
Yo Wtf do u want realism or entertainment?
Pick one because you cry and bitch every which way the company decides to go
>>
>>2520927
Based Mexican restaraunt

I used to be a bartender at Chili's and had to work Monday nights. Every one went to the BWW down the street for Monday Night Football so I was usually bored and started putting Raw on and these bros started coming up there every week to watch lol
>>
>>2520907
Can't believe a man doing 20 flips as normal attack moves
>>
It's amazing how we as wrestling fans come to accept a man teleporting into the fucking ring yet when another man lifts up a vehicle by himself we complain that it's cartoon bullshit
>>
>>2520779
the difference is an ambulance weights about 14,000lbs which is about 5x the weight of your average car
>>
>>2520747
Yeah, gotta have some stark realism in my fake fighting
>>
>>2520747
we DBZ now
>>
>>2521051
Not with the engine, and all of the gear gutted out of it, which this one probably was
>>
what? did i miss some based shit?
and i was out drinking.....
>>
>>2521187
No, but braun flipped a truck over. The show was shit like it usually is.
>>
>>2521195
even with Smackdowns help.
>>
File: 1422405058474.jpg (24KB, 321x339px) Image search: [Google]
1422405058474.jpg
24KB, 321x339px
>>2521195
damn
i see these glimmers of the the attitude era trying to break loose, but then they are just shtty cliff hangers for ppv...
>>
>>2521044
I think the difference is that nobody knows the rules of spooky swamp magic, but everyone has the clear idea that a person can't flip an ambulance no matter how loud they scream their own name.
>>
does anyone have a gif of that time mark henry bent a cast iron skillet in half?
>>
>>2521044
I unironically loved that segment because it solidifies Braun as a true MONSTER AMONG MEN who has superhuman strength. They should do more shit like that if anything, not just for Braun.
>>
I hope they go full Kayfabe injury and Reigns is away for like 2 months.

He needs time away, he's over pushed.
>>
>>2520785
>not loving both
>>
>>2520870
Fuck off to wrestling forum
>>
>>2521282
I mean, Braun was a Wyatt, so for all we know, this could be a Wyatt power.
>>
>>2520779
>implying this wasn´t some modified lightweight version of an ambulance just for this segment

But I still think it was tow cables
>>
>>2520765
>early 20th century
>realism in theatre

It's hard to pick an era of theatre that was less interested in naturalism and realism than the early 20th century.
>>
>>2521874
what if they all have powers
>Bray has Take and Kane's magic
>Braun has super strength
>Harper has flippy shit power
>Rowan has Jannetty power
>>
>>2520747
lmfao what am i even looking at
>>
>>2520895
The lightning bolt bits were pretty cool, still wondering how they did that
>>
>>2520895
and people were cringing back than too. This was too hilarious to cringe though.
>>
Ellsworth was pulling from the other side to help Braun
>>
>>2520747
Lmao WWE DRONES are easily amused by stupid shit like this

No wonder you're the dumbest fanbase ever
>>
>>2520832
The pop that Braun got when he jumped into the ambulance was incredible.
>>
>>2521072

When do they flip trucks in dbz?
>>
File: IMG_20170411_122656_711.jpg (107KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170411_122656_711.jpg
107KB, 640x640px
Help me
>>
>>2520747
Thank you Strowman!
>maybe he got rid of roman for a bit
>>
>>2522140
You mean he set up Roman's paid vacation.
>>
>>2522140
>he got rid of roman
Worked

Enjoy crying, bitching and complaining on the internet when Roman buries Strowman
>>
>>2522169
Which one is gonna be buried really though i wonder.
They're also messing around with Lesnar vs Strowman, and we all know they want Lesnar vs Roman.
Probably gonna be a triple threat between them. And now i think about it, it's definitely Strowman taking the fall out of the three to set up a Roman Vs Lesnar feud.
>>
File: IMG_1089.jpg (150KB, 916x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1089.jpg
150KB, 916x540px
>>
>>2520785
Flips are played out. When's the last time someone flipped an ambulance?
>>
>>2522174
Lesnar and Strowman will be at Extreme Rules

Lesnar and Roman will be at Summerslam or WM34
>>
>>2520895
This. It's not hard for them to hire some guys to strip the interior of the ambulance and remove the engine.
>>
>>2520999
Capoeira
>>
File: 5f68231c2e[1].png (59KB, 211x194px) Image search: [Google]
5f68231c2e[1].png
59KB, 211x194px
BASED BIG MUSCLES BRAUN DRAWING THE DIMES
>>
>>2521885
>But I still think it was tow cables

Could be. Then again it could be that they took out the whole engine, removed absolutely everything they could, shifted what weight they could on the opposite side, making the thing basically a tin plate mock-up of an ambulance.

Big Show once (what seemed legitly) tipped over a jeep, but he did it by first starting to rock it back and forth until it had enough momentum to be pushed over. So that ambulance-tipping by Braun was fake as hell, but the interesting question is how it was faked, and how much Braun was actually lifting there.

All in all, even though an obvious fake, I think was a nice and surprising thing to do visually. Kind of an anarchistic parlor trick reminiscent of times gone by in WWE.
>>
File: india.jpg (14KB, 593x86px) Image search: [Google]
india.jpg
14KB, 593x86px
How angry is India right now.
>>
>>2522292
wrestling would be so much better if everyone thought it was real
>>
File: 1473783854758.png (221KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
1473783854758.png
221KB, 300x350px
Wrestling is supposed to be over the top and larger than life. If you want to see two manlets playing grab ass go watch MMA. I watch wrestling to see crazy shit like this.
>>
>being a stan for this fat redneck
>>
>>2522334
Fucking this. This is what wrestling is about, over the top soap opera
>>
>>2520769
counterweights
>>
>>2520879
Flipping it over does not require as much force as lifting it, you got the distance from Braun to the wheels as a lever, and as the angle increases less force is required to lift it, and the further you tilt it the bigger the counterweight on the other side.
>>
How many Brauns would it take for you to believe it possible?
>>
What's the big deal? Remember the buildup to Rock vs. Hogan at WM 18?

Hogan & the NWO beat him down, hit him on the head with a hammer. Then proceeded to smash the ambulance the Rock was in with a semi-truck. And Rock wasn't selling the injuries at the WM match.

The same where Stone Cold has a cement block broken over his knee by Scott Hall and he only sold it by limping for one week but was fine come WM.

They have always been doing crazy stupid shit like this since the attitude era & even before with super Hogan powers etc.
>>
There's a point where he basically let go of the thing for a second to get a better grip and it magically stayed in mid air. That and when the camera cut to a pre-tape where Braun throws a dummy in the stretcher down to the ground and they do the goofy "technical difficulties" when they cut back live. THEN recapping the whole thing 5 times completely killed my interest.
>>
>>2522334
This anon is right.
>>
>>2520779
Didn't Show flip a hummer ten years ago?
>>
File: 2017-04-11-19-34-06.jpg (30KB, 231x231px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-11-19-34-06.jpg
30KB, 231x231px
>>2522334
You're right Austin. But very rare we got a larger than life storyline which are both interesting AND rewarding. Either you deliver a great match OR a great storyline. Not half assed like Orton/Wyatt.
>>
>>2522401
>What's the big deal? Remember the buildup to Rock vs. Hogan at WM 18?
>Hogan & the NWO beat him down, hit him on the head with a hammer. Then proceeded to smash the ambulance the Rock was in with a semi-truck. And Rock wasn't selling the injuries at the WM match.
People did make fun of that too, to be fair.
>>
>>2522457
I watched that and I don't see him releasing his grip on it. As far as things staying in mid-air while you adjust your grip, you either push it harder the second before you release your grip(so it has a second before gravity forces it back down) or you loosen one hand at a time(the hand still on the object is merely stabilizing rather than actively lifting).

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dt8CIi9TVeM
>>
>>2521871
Never been
>>
>>2521920
kek
>>
>>2522268
>Capoeira
>good
Stop playing Tekken, also
>implying the flips are based on Capoeira and not a circus act
>>
>>2522292
>seething Pajeets
>>
File: vince-mcmahon.jpg (38KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
vince-mcmahon.jpg
38KB, 600x300px
>>2522334
This
>>
>>2520747 That Superman tattoo is the real deal, Reigns is gonna have to implement the Kryptonite Kick(chin music) to stand a chance.
>>
I live 20 minutes from Adam (Braun) and I've had the privilege of having a lunch with him and my cousin, who's friends with him. Braun is a huge strongman who's lifted plenty, and even I have to say I think this is Cleary a stretch for wwe. there were probably cables or something on the side, hence why they didn't show the whole ambulance in the shot.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.