[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make your predictions for tomorrow >Braun Smackdown needs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: CqBjEy6W8AA80vQ.jpg (152KB, 900x1200px)
CqBjEy6W8AA80vQ.jpg
152KB, 900x1200px
Make your predictions for tomorrow

>Braun
Smackdown needs another heel now that Bray got moved to Raw

>Charlotte
She needs to feud with people other than Bayley and Sasha, also she'd be reunited with her BFF

>The Club
The Smackdown tag team division is a barren wasteland

>New Day
See The Club

>Kevin Owens
They need a midcard champion.

>NXT call-ups
DIY and maybe Almas
>>
>>2520674
>Moving Braun to SDetty after today's happening
>>
We probably get Bayley, the Club and Rusev + Lana.
>>
>>2520674
>New Day
>Club
>Charlotte
>KO
>DIY
>Jose
>Some random jobber fucker
>>
>>2520674
There is no way Smackdown's "shake up" will end up bad. Only potential problem is Roman, and he's shelved for now
>>
>>2520682
>some random jobber fucker
>James Ellsworth vs Johnny Knockout is finally happening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0DGYsGpyoY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I3HLuLY0iY
>>
>>2520674
I think that Braun was pissed as fuck today because he knows that he will be drafted to Smackdown and he won't have a chance to face Lesnar or Roman so he decided to send the Big Dawg to the hospital one last time (storyline wise, of course)
Also yeah, Smackdown needs a heel and a powerhouse (Raw has three for now, Strowman, Lesnar and Roman)
>>
>>2520678
He can do it again tomorrow
>>
>>2520674
Owens, Charlotte. New Day, Club, Almas, DIY
>>
>>2520706
>Can't lift an old man on the most important moment of his career so far
>Powerhouse
>>
Does Samson have a chance of "drifting" onto the roster? Since he showed up tonight.
>>
>>2520702

>"We have acquired Roman Reign, however..."
>>
>>2520674
Lesnar, Roman once he returns, rusev, sami, Club, new day, Charlotte/sasha Banks/emma/dana/nia(2 of these are moving dont know who though), braun[these might be wrong but its either brock, braun or Roman who might stay were they are, 2 of the woman on the list will move no doubt]
>>
>>2520728
I think that's gonna be his thing, at least for this week. Maybe it'll be an ongoing thing for both shows where he just kinda shows up and fucks off with-out a word.
>>
>>2520746
shit I forgot about rusev, we haven't seen him since fastlane like a month and a half ago.
>>
File: 1488903052303.jpg (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488903052303.jpg
128KB, 1000x1000px
I didn't watch RAW but I saw the highlights

Charlotte is 100% otherwise jobbing her out to Nia makes no sense.

Kevin Oreowens is 90% cause Smackdown needs a midcard belt

Enzo and Cass is 100%

Sami Zayn is 100%

New Day aren't going to the B show.

Braun and Roman aren't going to the B show.

Screencap this. I am more credible than Le Meltz.
>>
I feel like New Day and Seth are probably moving, since Xavier mentioned that they would be filming the Madden finals soon, and if AJ isn't going to RAW then they're probably going to Smackdown.
>>
>>2520904
New Day aren't leaving RAW. I don't get how this can't be obvious enough for most of you.
>>
>>2520914
Kofi is injured and people haven't been responding to the New Day like they used to, it's not out of line to think a change of show might do them good.

Otherwise they can stay on Raw and Xavier can come up with a new wacky way to get killed by the Shatter Machine every week. That's fine too, I guess.
>>
>>2520746

I see emma moving
>>
It's Owens, Jericho for whatever time he is back for, Charlotte, Club and maybe a few other smaller names.
>>
>>2520920
They push a lot of merch and sticking them on the less watched show is a bad business move. Even if Kofi is out injured they're still a RAW staple, and if Enzo and Cass are going to go to smackdown, there's no point in moving New Day along with them. They aren't going anywhere, I'm 100% sure of this. I had this same discussion with someone else last year.
>>
>>2520922
SDL needs Emma. Just look at their current female heels
>Carmella gets absolutely 0 reaction
>Nattie has no charisma
>>
>>2520945
>SDL needs Emma

No they don't. SD is getting Charlotte and maybe Dana.
>>
>>2520920
The new day got boring, they were fun to watch when they first came out but now it's like meh.
Right now I'd rather see Big E going singles again, Xavier Woods can go suck dicks.
>>
>>2520674
It doesn't matter because smackdown got fucked again.

Why does Vince hate the A show so much?
>>
>Braun
Nah, he's fighting Lesnar.
>Charlotte
Yep
>Club
Yep
>New Day
Yeah, they put over Revival twice, so they're probably going.
>KO
Either that or Dean's just gonna go right back to SmackDown BECAUSE HE'S SO GOD DAMN WACKY.
>NXT
Almas I'd say definitely, DIY probably not yet. I think they might put AoP over ooooone more time.
>>
>>2520674
>Bray got moved to Raw
He didn't tho
>>
Why was it so unclear who actually moved?
>>
>>2521102
did you even watch the show? Bray is now gonna job to Finn
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.